Trump to ban bump stocks................

It matters not if bump stocks are banned because anyone who wants to can bump fire a semiauto with nothing but their own 2 hands and a little practice

Yeah, and there are people out there who can fire off a six shooter in a matter of 2 to 3 seconds, but the point is, it takes PRACTICE. If you want to learn how to bump fire your weapon, be my guest, but don't make it easy for people not willing to put in the time and effort to learn how. If they want to kill a whole bunch of people, make 'em learn how to bump fire, not sell them a bump stock where anyone can do it

Anyone can do it.

You don't even need that much practice to do it.

So people who want to bump fire will still do it and I'll bet that now people who never even knew what bump firing is will also try it.

This ban is just more knee jerk emotional reactionary feel good bullshit that will do absolutely nothing

mex derived , you claimed to be 'mexican' as you defended 'mexicans' flooding the USA many months ago . As far as your retirement , well taxpayers pay that check same as we paid your salary when you were a 'navy' employee BSailor . 'squids' are 'navy' employees as far as i am aware BSailor .

Again you are showing how you don't actually know anything about me, but rather just the assumptions you read into my posts. Nope, not anywhere even close to being Mexican. My bloodline is Scottish, German, Norwegian and English.

But yeah, I do think that immigrants should be allowed to become citizens. Had a guy I worked with at MEPS Amarillo who used to be a schoolteacher in Mexico, but came here on a visa, joined the Navy, and 6 years later, was a full fledged citizen. Maybe that is why you think I'm 'mex derived'.

Keep up with the ignorance PissMore. It shows me quite a bit about YOU.
-------------------------------------- what kinda 'bicycle' do you ride , a 10 speed or a three wheeler trike ?? And as far as the 'mex' in the 'navy' , well , feck'em . Sadly , he was allowed to join , he was paid and got the goodies that the 'navy' though taxpayer funding gives to 'navy' employees BSailor

A Lemond Zurich made of 883 tubing, with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power gruppo, Mavic Cosmic deep dish aero rims, Selle Italia titanium saddle, Modolo ergonomic handlebars, and Speedplay pedals with Mavic shoes. Has a 9 speed cassette on the back, so I guess that makes it an 18 speed. Oh yeah, I'm also running big gear front sprockets. In my younger days, I could cruise at around 25 mph, and was able to hit 48 mph in a sprint, and have been clocked at 66 mph downhill. Today? I can cruise at 17 to 20 mph, and hit speeds in a sprint up to around 35. But, that is because I'm in my early 50's now.
------------------------------------------------- wow , thanks for the reply BSailor !!

and i GUESS that there are big sales of the AR15 right now , today and in the near future . And then after that i suppose that 'mini14s' and 'mini 30s' will be leaping off shelves . And then the 'ak' and for those with a few bucks the 'm1a Covert' . ----------------- just a comment as i speculate .
------------------------------------------------------- you don't think so , seems to me that anyone that doesn't own an 'AR' type or one of the others that i mention will be headed to the gun store to pick up a few or at least one Doktor .

and i GUESS that there are big sales of the AR15 right now , today and in the near future . And then after that i suppose that 'mini14s' and 'mini 30s' will be leaping off shelves . And then the 'ak' and for those with a few bucks the 'm1a Covert' . ----------------- just a comment as i speculate .
------------------------------------------------------- you don't think so , seems to me that anyone that doesn't own and 'AR' type or one of the others that i mention will be headed to the gun store to pick up a few or at least one Doktor .
------------------------------------------ i mean , thats what happened under 'mrobama' Doktor .

Was a 'Bump-Stock' even used in the most recent incident? Has one ever been used in a mass shooting? Just a couple questions very few are asking. Too many are caught up in the hysterical Communist/Democrat propaganda. They aren't thinking calmly and rationally.

Given your (the left) strategy of opposing everything Trump does or proposes, I'm just wondering how long it'll take you and your leaders to figure out a way to demonize him for it. Must put you guys in an uncomfortable position. It's something you wanted done, just not by Trump. My guess is you'll be criticizing him for it by the end of the week.

Actually, if you had read my post, you would have seen where I think this is one of the first good things Trump has ever done.
I know what you said, but that'll change once you've been given your talking points. We've been down this road many times.

Was a 'Bump-Stock' even used in the most recent incident? Has one ever been used in a mass shooting? Just a couple questions very few are asking. Too many are caught up in the hysterical Communist/Democrat propaganda. They aren't thinking calmly and rationally.

Did you even listen to the news reports about the Vegas shooting? A number of rifles were fitted with bump stocks, which is why the shooter was able to get off so many rounds, that, and the fact that he had over 20 weapons in his room.

Given your (the left) strategy of opposing everything Trump does or proposes, I'm just wondering how long it'll take you and your leaders to figure out a way to demonize him for it. Must put you guys in an uncomfortable position. It's something you wanted done, just not by Trump. My guess is you'll be criticizing him for it by the end of the week.

Actually, if you had read my post, you would have seen where I think this is one of the first good things Trump has ever done.
I know what you said, but that'll change once you've been given your talking points. We've been down this road many times.

You must have me confused for someone else. I'm an independent and quite often disagree with both sides.

If Trump actually does what he's promised, like I said, I will say he did something right finally.

I believe all White Americans should be allowed to have access to fully automatic weapons. The second amendment was strictly created for White Americans, not blacks or other minorities.

Did you even listen to the news reports about the Vegas shooting? A number of rifles were fitted with bump stocks, which is why the shooter was able to get off so many rounds, that, and the fact that he had over 20 weapons in his room.

'Bump-Stocks' are not accurate at all. And no, i haven't seen any reports that definitively conclude a Bump-Stock has ever been used in any mass shootings. So why the sudden rush to ban them? My guess is, it's about appeasing the Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. But folks need to understand that no amount of appeasement is gonna stop the Communists from trying to take their Constitutional Right away.

Their ultimate goal is disarming the Citizenry completely. They won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They have an Agenda. And a total ban on firearms is a big part of it. So Trump and Republicans better be real careful. Any new gun law passed, will be considered a big victory for the Communists/Democrats. It would be deemed another step towards a final ban and confiscation.

'Bump-Stocks' are not accurate at all. And no, i haven't seen any reports that definitively conclude a Bump-Stock has ever been used in any mass shootings. So why the sudden rush to ban them? My guess is, it's about appeasing the Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. But folks need to understand that no amount of appeasement is gonna stop the Communists from trying to take their Constitutional Right away.

Their ultimate goal is disarming the Citizenry completely. They won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They have an Agenda. And a total ban on firearms is a big part of it. So Trump and Republicans better be real careful. Any new gun law passed, will be considered a big victory for the Communists/Democrats. It would be deemed another step towards a final ban and confiscation.

No shit bump stocks aren't accurate. But, when you are firing into the center of a crowd of tightly grouped people like at the concert in Vegas, you don't need accuracy, because you WILL hit someone.

As far as you haven't seen evidence that any bump stocks have been used in a mass shooting? What? Have you been living under a rock? TWELVE weapons outfitted with bump stocks were found in the Vegas shooter's room.

By the way...............Trump is pushing for bump stocks to be banned, as well as wants the age you can buy a gun raised to 21. The NRA is okay with regulating (not banning) bump stocks, and they are firmly against raising the age to buy a gun to 21.

Here...............educate yourself.......................

Bump stock: The device found on Las Vegas shooter's guns - CNN

Twelve bump-fire stocks were found on firearms recovered from Stephen Paddock's hotel room, said Jill Snyder, the special agent in charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' San Francisco field office.
Also known by the brand name Slide Fire, bump-fire stocks, or "bump stocks," modify such rifles as an AR-15 to "allow it to fire in rapid succession or automatic fire," said Sam Rabadi, a retired ATF special agent.

No shit bump stocks aren't accurate. But, when you are firing into the center of a crowd of tightly grouped people like at the concert in Vegas, you don't need accuracy, because you WILL hit someone.

As far as you haven't seen evidence that any bump stocks have been used in a mass shooting? What? Have you been living under a rock? TWELVE weapons outfitted with bump stocks were found in the Vegas shooter's room.

By the way...............Trump is pushing for bump stocks to be banned, as well as wants the age you can buy a gun raised to 21. The NRA is okay with regulating (not banning) bump stocks, and they are firmly against raising the age to buy a gun to 21.

Twelve bump-fire stocks were found on firearms recovered from Stephen Paddock's hotel room, said Jill Snyder, the special agent in charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' San Francisco field office.
Also known by the brand name Slide Fire, bump-fire stocks, or "bump stocks," modify such rifles as an AR-15 to "allow it to fire in rapid succession or automatic fire," said Sam Rabadi, a retired ATF special agent.

Again, y'all Communists/Democrats won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. Folks with common sense understand what your Agenda is. Hopefully, good folks and the Constitution will win out though.

Again, y'all Communists/Democrats won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. Folks with common sense understand what your Agenda is. Hopefully, good folks and the Constitution will win out though.

Really? Good folks like Trump? Because he's all about banning bump stocks and raising the age for buying a weapon to 21. He says the NRA supports him, but after listening to LaPierre give his speech at CPAC, I kinda doubt it.

If Trump gets bump stocks banned and raises the age for buying a weapon to 21, will you still support him?

Really? Good folks like Trump? Because he's all about banning bump stocks and raising the age for buying a weapon to 21. He says the NRA supports him, but after listening to LaPierre give his speech at CPAC, I kinda doubt it.

If Trump gets bump stocks banned and raises the age for buying a weapon to 21, will you still support him?

I don't support Trump on that. Compromising with Communists/Democrats is only misguided appeasement. It won't stop them from continuing to push their Anti-Constitution Agenda. No one should believe they're gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They have an Agenda. Banning and confiscating firearms is a big part of it. If i were Trump i'd be very careful compromising with Communists/Democrats. He'll likely get burned.

I bought one at a gun show about four years ago. I've shot automatic and a modified version with a bump. The purists that I shoot with don't like these modifications. Neither do I.

That is interesting, because the NRA did support a ban on bump stocks, then changed their point of view:

NRA backs down over possible ban on 'bump stocks'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...breitbart-still-looms/?utm_term=.86530083845d

Note Breitbart criticism of Republicans and Democrats in Congress who wanted a ban.

That is interesting, because the NRA did support a ban on bump stocks, then changed their point of view:

NRA backs down over possible ban on 'bump stocks'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...breitbart-still-looms/?utm_term=.86530083845d

Note Breitbart criticism of Republicans and Democrats in Congress who wanted a ban.

You know, I said that Bannon was going to try to figure out a way to get back at Trump for kicking him out of the WH. Kinda looks like he's got what he wanted, a way to kick Trump around.

By the way......................if the current Congress decides to act and pass a bill banning bump stocks and raising the buying age to 21, all before the Nov. elections, how well do you think the GOP will fare when it comes time to vote?

I'm guessing, not very well.

Forum List

Back