Trump to ban bump stocks................

Okay, I've heard people on here before say that bump stocks shouldn't be illegal, because they are just simple modifications that don't really change the way the gun fires, just makes it easier to fire rapidly.

Why not say what it really is? Bump stocks are a way to make a semi automatic weapon into an automatic weapon.

But, Trump seems to be on the verge of actually doing something beneficial to this country. He has already started actions to make bump stocks and other modifications that allow for semi automatics to fire like full autos.

So, how do you gun nuts feel about your president now?

Oh......................and because I know you conservatives only believe FOX when it comes to news about Trump, that is who the link is to.

Trump urges ban on 'bump stocks,' other gun modifiers

President Trump on Tuesday directed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to craft new regulations to ban firearm modifiers including the “bump stock” used in the Las Vegas massacre, amid bipartisan calls to strengthen gun laws in the wake of recent shooting rampages.

During an event at the White House, the president announced he signed a memo ordering the regulations on “bump stocks” and told Sessions he wants new federal guidelines finalized “very soon.

People with small dicks feel powerful with bump stocks.

They feel like real men who have manly lives and do manly things with bump stocks.

Taking that away would hurt them. They would have to go back to being the pathetic small people that they are.

Okay, I've heard people on here before say that bump stocks shouldn't be illegal, because they are just simple modifications that don't really change the way the gun fires, just makes it easier to fire rapidly.

Why not say what it really is? Bump stocks are a way to make a semi automatic weapon into an automatic weapon.

But, Trump seems to be on the verge of actually doing something beneficial to this country. He has already started actions to make bump stocks and other modifications that allow for semi automatics to fire like full autos.

Oh......................and because I know you conservatives only believe FOX when it comes to news about Trump, that is who the link is to.

President Trump on Tuesday directed Attorney General Jeff Sessions to craft new regulations to ban firearm modifiers including the “bump stock” used in the Las Vegas massacre, amid bipartisan calls to strengthen gun laws in the wake of recent shooting rampages.

During an event at the White House, the president announced he signed a memo ordering the regulations on “bump stocks” and told Sessions he wants new federal guidelines finalized “very soon.
------------------------------------------------------------ bump stocks shouldn't be illegal and i'll help fight their being made illegal . That being said , most gun owners could care less about bump stocks . No one that i know has Bump stocks BSailor !!

Last edited:

It wouldn't surprise me if he follows up with an attempt to ban "assault" rifles. Remember, he was against them, for many years, before he was for them...

The question is, was this last shooting the straw that breaks the camel's back? Between what could turn out to be a nationwide movement of students and at least one big GOP donor announcing he will withhold donations until they do something? Who knows what could happen...

Remember folks, Communists/Democrats won't stop until they achieve a full ban on firearms. They won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks.' Any new laws restricting the right to bear arms, is a victory for the Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. I hope Trump doesn't fall into their trap.

AndfFolks really do need to check out the documentary 'Agenda.' You can catch it on places like Amazon Prime. Disarming Citizens is a big part of the Communist Agenda. They'll keep pushing and pushing until they get it done. Americans better be prepared to fight back.

Trump is letting all the hot air out of their demands for an assault rifle ban by getting rid of bump stocks and raising the age requirement for purchasing an assault rifle to 21. He just cut the Dem's off at the knees.
--------------------------------------------------------- sure hope so Blues !!

he needs to tie it to National Reciprocity.

Give something, get something.

You might be on to something Marty. Maybe Trump is getting rid of bump stocks as a way to appease those who want more gun regulations so that they don't go after the AR 15's.
----------------------------------------------- and thats what i hope BSailor !!

and i GUESS that there are big sales of the AR15 right now , today and in the near future . And then after that i suppose that 'mini14s' and 'mini 30s' will be leaping off shelves . And then the 'ak' and for those with a few bucks the 'm1a Covert' . ----------------- just a comment as i speculate .

People with small dicks feel powerful with bump stocks.

They feel like real men who have manly lives and do manly things with bump stocks.

Taking that away would hurt them. They would have to go back to being the pathetic small people that they are.

You know, growing up in Montana and hunting, being a "real man" was determined more by being able to bring down a buck with just ONE shot, not by how many rounds you could throw downrange in a min.

And, when I was in the Navy, you didn't get a Sharpshooter Medal by being able to throw a whole bunch of lead downrange, you got it for being able to be ACCURATE and fire only the shots required for each target. Incidentally, whenever we went to the range, we never fired more than 3 rounds at any given target. That was because the Gunny wanted us to understand ammo control.

also might be , could be because you where Only a 'squid' under 'mrobama' and 'mrobama' was keeping funding for ammo as low as possible BSailor .

also might be , could be because you where Only a 'squid' under 'mrobama' and 'mrobama' was keeping funding for ammo as low as possible BSailor .

Actually, I retired in 2002, and my retirement certificate was signed by Bush Jr.

And, there was no problem with funding for ammo if you were a member of the Security Force. Why? They wanted you to be competent with your weapon. We never fired more than 3 shots at any one target, but in a day of shooting, we would go through around 150 - 200 rounds each, once a month.

But, keep showing others how much you don't know about me.

well , i know that you claim to be a 'he man hunter from montana' and a 'mex derived' former squid on Tax Payer funded retirement and i know that bit of info because you have claimed all that info on this board . And ' bush' thats as bad as 'mrobama' . ------------------- Plus you are a liberal and i discern that from just reading what you say BSailor .

well , i know that you claim to be a 'he man hunter from montana' and a 'mex derived' former squid on Tax Payer funded retirement and i know that bit of info because you have claimed all that info on this board . And ' bush' thats as bad as 'mrobama' . ------------------- Plus you are a liberal and i discern that from just reading what you say BSailor .

WTF is a 'mex derived' former squid?

As far as my retirement, I earned that. Signed a contract with the government that said if I gave them 20 years or more of service (actually had 21 for pay purposes), they would give me a retirement check and health care for the rest of my natural. Sounded like a pretty decent deal, so I served 20 years in 4 different war zones.

BTW...................never said that I liked Jr. Matter of fact, I thought he was useless as a president and got us into wars we didn't need to be in. I just told you who signed my certificate of retirement, and that was Jr, because I retired in 2002.

mex derived , you claimed to be 'mexican' as you defended 'mexicans' flooding the USA many months ago . As far as your retirement , well taxpayers pay that check same as we paid your salary when you were a 'navy' employee BSailor . 'squids' are 'navy' employees as far as i am aware BSailor .

mex derived , you claimed to be 'mexican' as you defended 'mexicans' flooding the USA many months ago . As far as your retirement , well taxpayers pay that check same as we paid your salary when you were a 'navy' employee BSailor . 'squids' are 'navy' employees as far as i am aware BSailor .

Again you are showing how you don't actually know anything about me, but rather just the assumptions you read into my posts. Nope, not anywhere even close to being Mexican. My bloodline is Scottish, German, Norwegian and English.

But yeah, I do think that immigrants should be allowed to become citizens. Had a guy I worked with at MEPS Amarillo who used to be a schoolteacher in Mexico, but came here on a visa, joined the Navy, and 6 years later, was a full fledged citizen. Maybe that is why you think I'm 'mex derived'.

Keep up with the ignorance PissMore. It shows me quite a bit about YOU.

Again you are showing how you don't actually know anything about me, but rather just the assumptions you read into my posts. Nope, not anywhere even close to being Mexican. My bloodline is Scottish, German, Norwegian and English.

But yeah, I do think that immigrants should be allowed to become citizens. Had a guy I worked with at MEPS Amarillo who used to be a schoolteacher in Mexico, but came here on a visa, joined the Navy, and 6 years later, was a full fledged citizen. Maybe that is why you think I'm 'mex derived'.

-------------------------------------- what kinda 'bicycle' do you ride , a 10 speed or a three wheeler trike ?? And as far as the 'mex' in the 'navy' , well , feck'em . Sadly , he was allowed to join , he was paid and got the goodies that the 'navy' though taxpayer funding gives to 'navy' employees BSailor

1. Agree

2. Disagree, we have more than enough law on the books, enforcement, competence is what needs improvement.

3. Disagree, you are drinking the gun control Kool-Aid. When was the last time you were at a gun show, its 99% licensed gun dealers selling. They are heavily policed, criminals don't show up at gun shows. BG checks are already required for most internet gun sales and transfer must be facilitated through a licensed dealer.

2) Why would you have been opposed to taking that kid's guns away after around 50 phone calls from the kids at the high school, neighbors, friends, what he was posting on social media, etc. 17 lives could have been saved!

3) You're mistaken. Have a look at gun laws in various states. In about half of them, gun show sellers may sell without a license.Your 1% estimate is ridiculous. Some of these guys follow the permissive shows from state to state. Klebold and Harris (Columbine) bought theres from an unlicensed dealer at a gun show using a straw buyer since they weren't 18. They went booth to both ASKING each whether they were licensed. If the answer was yes, they moved to the next. And any jackass can also go to
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds and find a myriad of unlicensed sellers who do not conduct BG checks.

Semi-Automatic Weapons Without A Background Check Can Be Just A Click Away
U.S. Gun Laws - U.S. Gun Law Reciprocity Guide

2. The law both Florida and Federal already made it illegal for that kid to purchase a gun. More laws would what, make it double illegal? Improve enforcement of existing law, improve accountability of government to act, then you might prevent a shooting.

3. You missed the point, todays guns shows are nothing more than local area licensed gun dealers. We have huge gun shows in my area on a regular basis, 99% of the sellers are local area licensed gun dealers. There are a bunch of private people selling freeze dried food to preppers and that sort of crap but not guns. Those selling guns who are not licensed dealers are selling 99% antique guns not semi-auto rifles or pistols.

As for someone ILLEGALLY purchasing via a straw buyer, that's already highly illegal. They already refuse to obey existing law so what makes you think they will obey new laws? Have the stones to admit it, you are using that as an excuse to pass gun control, you are not fooling anyone. :eusa_hand:

2. That is not what my understanding is - it would appear that he bought his guns legally.
Florida shooting suspect bought gun legally, authorities say

3. What you barrel-strokers (I'm a gun owner but don't make love to it ;-) don't understand is that gun show laws vary bigly from state to state and assume that the shows THEY have been to in THEIR state are what it is all over. Florida laws are MEGA-LAX and the ones there are go ignored. Agree that straw buyer laws are poorly enforced if at all. The chick that bought for the Columbine killers got a slap on the wrist. It's ridiculous.
Gun-show loophole laws on the books in Florida, but ignored

2. You are the victim of fake news. Crazy nut jobs cannot legally purchase guns, says so right in the FBI background check.

3. If you want to talk specifically about Florida, then lets talk about why their gun laws favor gun owners. Home invasion rapes and murders were out of control so Florida passed its castle law. That put a stop to the home invasion rapes and murders so criminal filth took to car jacking. Florida then extended the castle law to cover your vehicle. Knowing Floridians can arm themselves, even in their vehicles, shoot them right in the chest with legal immunity shocker car jackings dropped like a rock. Part of this also is because Florida is heavily dependent on tourism and frequently it was foreign tourists who were getting raped and murdered.

Now because government failed to do their job and some lone nut job shot up a school you people propose draconian gun control laws that will let loose the filth criminals on now defenseless law abiding citizens, that's not going to happen.

You'd been doing halfway decent but we're done here - The very SECOND I see the phrase "Fake News" I tune out.

But carry on ... Your Trumpling Pals will LOVE that shit!!

-------------------------------------- what kinda 'bicycle' do you ride , a 10 speed or a three wheeler trike ?? And as far as the 'mex' in the 'navy' , well , feck'em . Sadly , he was allowed to join , he was paid and got the goodies that the 'navy' though taxpayer funding gives to 'navy' employees BSailor

A Lemond Zurich made of 883 tubing, with Campagnolo Chorus ergo power gruppo, Mavic Cosmic deep dish aero rims, Selle Italia titanium saddle, Modolo ergonomic handlebars, and Speedplay pedals with Mavic shoes. Has a 9 speed cassette on the back, so I guess that makes it an 18 speed. Oh yeah, I'm also running big gear front sprockets. In my younger days, I could cruise at around 25 mph, and was able to hit 48 mph in a sprint, and have been clocked at 66 mph downhill. Today? I can cruise at 17 to 20 mph, and hit speeds in a sprint up to around 35. But, that is because I'm in my early 50's now.

Trump has no authority to do this.

You want a law passed go to congress. The constitution says "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states. " Trump can't write laws and neither can the supreme court or the attorney general or BATF. But they do it all the time and call it an "interpretation".

But, just a few months ago, you conservatives were saying how great it was that Trump was signing EO's at a record rate, and getting rid of Obama's stuff.

Now, you're opposed to them?
It’s only OK for Republican presidents to sign EO.

But you knew that already.

Otherwise, there’s likely nothing Trump can do, the ATF as well – only Congress can enact an actual ban.

It matters not if bump stocks are banned because anyone who wants to can bump fire a semiauto with nothing but their own 2 hands and a little practice

It matters not if bump stocks are banned because anyone who wants to can bump fire a semiauto with nothing but their own 2 hands and a little practice

Yeah, and there are people out there who can fire off a six shooter in a matter of 2 to 3 seconds, but the point is, it takes PRACTICE. If you want to learn how to bump fire your weapon, be my guest, but don't make it easy for people not willing to put in the time and effort to learn how. If they want to kill a whole bunch of people, make 'em learn how to bump fire, not sell them a bump stock where anyone can do it

Forum List

Back