The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

:)

1713748936303.png

Like folks opposed to the Vietnam War?

Like folks opposed to racism?

Like folks opposed to the tactics of Joseph McCarthy?

Like the rebels of the French revolution?

Like our Founding Fathers?

awww.....c'mon that's different.

Like folks opposed to the Vietnam War?
Vietnam was real. “Global Warming” is a hoax. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Like folks opposed to racism?
Racism was real. “Global Warming” is a hoax. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Like folks opposed to the tactics of Joseph McCarthy?
McCarty was proven to be right. Just like the people who stated that “Global Warming” was all a grift.
Like the rebels of the French revolution?
The oppression of the people of France was real. “Global Warming” is a hoax. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Like our Founding Fathers?
The oppression of the British citizens in the “colonies” was real. “Global Warming” is a hoax. 🤷🏼‍♂️

“Global Warming” is a hoax.
Thermometers say you're a raving loony.

I suppose it's not really your fault. You're kind a moron, so you had no defenses against the brainwashing.

That's the commonality among the deniers here. They're all kind of on the slow side. They fall hard for propaganda that any normal person just laughs at.

Thermometers say you're a raving loony.
Reality is laughing at you. Just like everyone else.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”

• In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.

• In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Watt predicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about 4° colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11° colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”

• In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)

• On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.

• In 2009, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Space Flight Center head James Wassen warned that Obama only had four years left to save the earth.

• On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”

• And another Earth Day prediction from Kenneth Watt: “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”

Reality is laughing at you.
We've debunked your weepy propaganda before. It's not related to the topic, and it's a boring deflection.

I don't pat myself on the back for accepting the round earth theory, or the theory of evolution, or AGW theory, or how vaccines work, or how elections are secure, and so on. All of that is just being in touch with basic reality.

I am pointing out how the deniers aren't in touch with basic reality. Cult brainwashing has that effect. They don't fall for merely one conspiracy theory, they fall for a whole boatload of them.

We've debunked your weepy propaganda before. It's not related to the topic, and it's a boring deflection.

I don't pat myself on the back for accepting the round earth theory, or the theory of evolution, or AGW theory, or how vaccines work, or how elections are secure, and so on. All of that is just being in touch with basic reality.

I am pointing out how the deniers aren't in touch with basic reality. Cult brainwashing has that effect. They don't fall for merely one conspiracy theory, they fall for a whole boatload of them.
They have mistaken the planet naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature - like it always has for the past 3 million years - for AGW.

The 2nd grader “I’m rubber…you’re glue” response is truly all that you are mentally capable of. You’ve proved that time and time again 🤷‍♂️

The bullet points are all there. Each is 100% fact. You can’t address them because you know it proves this is all a grift. Game Over.

They have mistaken the planet naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature - like it always has for the past 3 million years - for AGW.
Oh it’s not a “mistake”. This is a very intentional grift by the left.

1970’s: “The next Ice Age! We’re all gonna die!!!”

1980’s: “Acid Rain! We’re all gonna die!!!”

1990’s: “There is a hole in the Ozone Layer! We’re all gonna die!!!”

2000’s: “Global Warming! We’re all gonna die!!!”

2010’s: “Climate Change! We’re all gonna die!!!”

Oh it’s not a “mistake”. This is a very intentional grift by the left.

1970’s: “The next Ice Age! We’re all gonna die!!!”
Your side said that. You're still saying it. You've been spouting the same stupidity for over 40 years now.

1980’s: “Acid Rain! We’re all gonna die!!!”
The "We're gonna die" part is you just lying openly.

But yes, we were proven completely correct about acid rain, and you were shown to be morons.

And we were proven completely correct about that, and you were shown to be morons.

2000’s: “Global Warming! We’re all gonna die!!!”
And we were proven to be completely correct about that, and you were shown to be morons.

Notice the trend? You're always morons, and we're always right.

And we were proven to be completely correct about that, and you were shown to be morons.
Screenshot for when Mammaries deletes her post and claims I’m “lying” about her response (as she always does):

IMG_3317.jpeg

So now she wants everyone here to believe that we all “died” in the 1990’s

Really?
You’re truly the gift that keeps on giving. The left must cringe every time you speak. It’s been 18 years since your side stated we had “10 years left before the planet is a total frying pan” 😂

Really?
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
You’re truly the gift that keeps on giving. The left must cringe every time you speak. It’s been 39 years since the date your side predicted we would “be wearing gas masks to survive air pollution” 😂

Really?
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
You’re truly the gift that keeps on giving. The left must cringe every time you speak. It’s been 9 years since the date your side predicted NYC would “be under water” 😂

Everyone marvels how you spew your satire with a straight face… 😂

In 2018, Thunberg tweeted a quote from a scientist warning that humanity would become extinct unless drastic action against global warming was undertaken within five years.

After she began being criticized over the tweet five years later, she deleted it in 2023.
😂 😂 😂

Forum List

Back