Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

I know what that is and I also know a hypocrite when I see one. And that's exactly what a person is when they blame the left for one thing, then look the other way when Trump does the same thing.
Disingenuous =/= hypocrisy, and your childish opinions regarding Trump are not facts.
Try smarter next time.

Not evidenced by his first term in office in which he did what he could as President, despite a mostly Marxist congress, to give us far more liberties, choices, options, opportunity. If you want to see absolute power see what the current administration is doing.
What a lie it is to say Trump gave Biden voters more liberties, choices, options, when he “attempted” to deprive 80 million Americans of their most sacred right to vote in this country. The fake electors plot only failed because Mike Pence refused to join the coup attempt.

It is still a crime when you attempt to commit a crime but fail.

What a lie it is to say Trump gave Biden voters more liberties, choices, options, when he “attempted” to deprive 80 million Americans of their most sacred right to vote in this country. The fake electors plot only failed because Mike Pence refused to join the coup attempt.

It is still a crime when you attempt to commit a crime but fail.
Okay your TDS has taken over and no rational discussion is possible with you. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

Had Mike Pence had the courage ……. we would right now have a Republican President” TRUMP May 2021

Had Mike Pence had the courage ……. we would right now have a Republican President” TRUMP May 2021

Okay your TDS has taken over and no rational discussion is possible with you. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

It is an observation of fact plus the reality of having Trump say it in his own words that Donald H Trump did indeed attempt to deprive 80 million Americans of their most sacred right to vote in this country.

Trump said:

"Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, and had Mitch McConnell fought for us instead of being the weak and pathetic leader he is, we would right now have a Republican President” TRUMP May 2021

Disingenuous =/= hypocrisy, and your childish opinions regarding Trump are not facts.
Try smarter next time.
I find you to be very disingenuous and hypocritical trying to say the political left in this country are haters, when no one can hold a candle to right wing hate.

The protests in Charlottesville, was right wing hatred. The Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, are right wing haters. There is no such thing as a left wing white supremacist.

Yet here you start a thread accusing the left wing of a fixation on hate. That is hypocrisy!

It is an observation of fact plus the reality of having Trump say it in his own words that Donald H Trump did indeed attempt to deprive 80 million Americans of their most sacred right to vote in this country.

Trump said:

"Had Mike Pence had the courage to send the Electoral College vote back to the states for recertification, and had Mitch McConnell fought for us instead of being the weak and pathetic leader he is, we would right now have a Republican President” TRUMP May 2021

Trump was exactly right. No one was depriving 80 million voter's of anything because the number's weren't real. The same operatives that deprived Trump of his day in court over the matter, are yet again the same operatives attempting to use gag order's and everything possible to stop his campaign once again.

No one was depriving 80 million voter's of anything because the number's weren't real

Why did the framers give the VP the power to decide that the loser wins snd the winner loses instead of giving that power to the President?

Why did the framers give the VP the power to decide that the loser wins snd the winner loses instead of giving that power to the President?
Explain your interpretation in context better.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Because that is not what you do.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
True. Dem method of debating? Scream and shout.

Forum List

Back