No thank you, Obama will help them.

I'll type this slowly for you, Pubic. If he brings home so little money that it is akin to welfare and his family lives off his wife's salary then no way is he netting $250,000 or more. Dim, much?

I dont know where you are getting your information. Never mentioned net nor gross. Libs have their talking points, the media repeats them over and over and over again. Thats why everyone knew what I was talking about when I used the term '$250,000.00 threshold' and loosely I might ad.

I tend to align myself with people who think like PuliousInfinite. Thanks.

lol ...

We suspected that you were a dumb liar from your very first post. Thanks for finally admitting it.

Nice language. You must have a great career little fella. Absolutely nothing, It was a kind of an introduction. Maybe if i would have used foul language and started by name calling, maybe I would have appeased more of the readers.

A note about Liberals and Conservatives:

Since Liberals see their view as a higher calling that that of Conservatives, they mistakenly believe that it is entirely appropriate for then to use, not logic, facts, nor accepted debating techniques, but ad hominem attacks on the physical appearance, personal history, or imaginary mental defects. Notice how the Liberal replaces intellect with emotion. This is, no doubt, based on a medieval concept of recognizing witches and demons. In fact, Liberals attempt to deal with opponents in similar fashion: recall Clarence Thomas’ “High Tech Lynching.”

Chicky, you are high off your ass if you think this is limited to liberals.

I tend to align myself with people who think like PuliousInfinite. Thanks.

Then you align yourself not with the right but with the extreme, extreme right. Pogo would put all lefties in prison or china if he had his way. As he has said in his infintit wisdumb, there are no lefty Americans.

Frankly, my Dear, I find your story hard to believe.:eusa_whistle:

Nice language. You must have a great career little fella. Absolutely nothing, It was a kind of an introduction. Maybe if i would have used foul language and started by name calling, maybe I would have appeased more of the readers.

Since Liberals see their view as a higher calling that that of Conservatives, they mistakenly believe that it is entirely appropriate for then to use, not logic, facts, nor accepted debating techniques, but ad hominem attacks on the physical appearance, personal history, or imaginary mental defects. Notice how the Liberal replaces intellect with emotion. This is, no doubt, based on a medieval concept of recognizing witches and demons. In fact, Liberals attempt to deal with opponents in similar fashion: recall Clarence Thomas’ “High Tech Lynching.”

That would be Ms. Chicky to you.

OK, since you are not denying the frequently low level of language and response in a number of board posters, please continue down this road and agree that cursing or casting aspersions is the first thing a Liberal does, and this level of discourse, is in the majority, a left wing hallmark. Every onceinawhile, one of us slips.

Again, What am I lying about? What i refuse to do is give you people more information than you need to know about our personal business.

OK, since you are not denying the frequently low level of language and response in a number of board posters, please continue down this road and agree that cursing or casting aspersions is the first thing a Liberal does, and this level of discourse, is in the majority, a left wing hallmark. Every onceinawhile, one of us slips.

All you are doing exposing yourself as a total partisan when you post stuff like this.

You are aware of that, right?

All you are doing exposing yourself as a total partisan when you post stuff like this.

You are aware of that, right?

Yeah, what's your point?

If my Liberal-to-English Dictionary is correct, you are trying to say that you are aware that I am conservative.

Wow, your are swift!

Is it possible that you do not understand that there are dramatic, specific and dichotomous differences between Liberals and Conservatives???? These differences are certainly not defined by the names we call the other side. Get it?

I believe that Conservatives have valid and time-proven solutions to societal problems, whereas your side loves to call names, and then high-five the other liberals.

Last edited:

I have to agree with article on this one! For one cons around here are quick to curse also, it isn't limited to one side or the other. And if cursing doesn't work for a con they simply say liberals have no moral values(there is a whole thread about this) and that we are un american.
I really want to know the point in time when one political view became more american than the other????????

So this part of her statement was a lie: However, he brings home less money than a family of 4 on welfare. So we live off of my income as an inside salesperson working for a small business.

The rest of your post is quite frankly the raving of a madman.

No... the lie was in your would-be annotation of finding a distinction between his gross and his net... Or would you like to deny the Left's incessant drive to strip business of the means to deduct their costs from gross receipts?

Would ya like to deny that the left uses Gross revenue as a source to demand that "Corporations don't pay their fair share"?

And you madman quip is little more than a default concession on your part; declaring yourself unable to address the argument, which were it actually insanity, it would be no problem at all for a same individual to enage it and in so doing readily highlight the fatally flawed reasoning.

Now you're a desperate little gal who would KILL to produce a post which could conclusively point out a fatal flaw in my reasoning; thus reason is served that IF YOU COULD DO SO... YOU WOULD!

Thus you concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(ya did the best ya could, Godblessya! ;)

I'll type this slowly for you, Pubic. If he brings home so little money that it is akin to welfare and his family lives off his wife's salary then no way is he netting $250,000 or more. Dim, much?

No shit Captain Obvious... I've only stated that PRECISE FACT, THREE TIMES IN THE LAST THREE POSTS; wherein I have ALSO stated the absurdity of your running to proclaim as MUCH, in that YOU and The Lord of the Idiots are OVERTLY DOING YOUR BEST TO TAX HIM: NOT ON HIS NET... BUT THAT 250k in gross sales.

It's not a major point witless... yet you can't seem to get past it.

AGAIN: DO YOU WANT TO PUBLICLY, DIRECTLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY DENY THAT THE LEFT IS CHRONICALLY TRYING TO CUT 'DEDUCTIONS' WHICH YOU IDIOTS JUST AS CHRONICALLY AND QUITE ERRONEOUSLY CLAIM ARE METHODS BY WHICH BUSINESS AVOIDS PAYING TAXES?

If so, DO SO... and we'll just file that away for five minutes until you're found crying that "CORPORATIONS DON'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and in doing so hold up some corporate filing which shows a trillion dollars in gross sales and taxes paid on $1.50...

I don't care which way ya go jackass... as you're going to get fed to the bear one way or another... so it's little more that 'ketchup or mustard' issue to me...

PubliusInfinitum still can't provide any links or proof or evidence whatsoever that the government is trying to tax s-corps on gross income and not net income. Surprise surprise.

well ms chicky dont give any good smoke to article...he will just wash it...i still cant believe that...washing your damned smoke...i digress

first the op was going on about how she told some min wage clerk...blah blah blah then she is going on about her husband makes, grosses or nets...1/4 milion dollars a year but they live on less that a welfar family....must i point out the obvious here? that is simply either real stupid or real lies....i go for the latter...

Sad for you. Next time try harder...don't pretend that profits that are like welfare to you are going to be affected.

You suck at being a troll.

What?

she said you suck at being a troll.

i concur.

Well that serves reason, given that between You and Ravi, IF intellectual means equated to nuclear power, you two couldn't ignite a match.

There is nothing unambiguous or remotely deceitful in the OP.... she stated her husband operates a small business; a business which turns over 250k in reciepts and he brings home very little...

Nothing new or surprising in that... as $250,000 IN GROSS REVENUE doesn't leave much to eat on, under most circumstances.

The fact is that IF THE LEFT HAD THEIR WAY HE WOULD BE TAXED ON THAT GROSS REVENUE... NOT HIS NET PROFIT... and as we speak the Lord of the Idiots is advancing policy which strips business of many perfectly legitimate deductions which will prevent a business from deducting costs from their gross revenues, INCREASING THEIR TAX LIABILITY WITHOUT PUTTING AN ADDITIONAL CENT INTO THEIR INCOME...

"Making Business more expensive since 1913... The Progressive Democrats"

well ms chicky dont give any good smoke to article...he will just wash it...i still cant believe that...washing your damned smoke...i digress

first the op was going on about how she told some min wage clerk...blah blah blah then she is going on about her husband makes, grosses or nets...1/4 milion dollars a year but they live on less that a welfar family....must i point out the obvious here? that is simply either real stupid or real lies....i go for the latter...
wash his smoke?
And as for the min wage clerk, I hope they had a bowl to smoke when they got home that day!

wash his smoke?
And as for the min wage clerk, I hope they had a bowl to smoke when they got home that day!

lol ...

I confided in EZ's thread about stupid things you've left in your pants and then washed that I once ruined a bag of weed in the laundry. bones had been beating me over the head about it ever since :)

No... the lie was in your would-be annotation of finding a distinction between his gross and his net... Or would you like to deny the Left's incessant drive to strip business of the means to deduct their costs from gross receipts?

Would ya like to deny that the left uses Gross revenue as a source to demand that "Corporations don't pay their fair share"?

And you madman quip is little more than a default concession on your part; declaring yourself unable to address the argument, which were it actually insanity, it would be no problem at all for a same individual to enage it and in so doing readily highlight the fatally flawed reasoning.

Now you're a desperate little gal who would KILL to produce a post which could conclusively point out a fatal flaw in my reasoning; thus reason is served that IF YOU COULD DO SO... YOU WOULD!

Thus you concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(ya did the best ya could, Godblessya! ;)

No shit Captain Obvious... I've only stated that PRECISE FACT, THREE TIMES IN THE LAST THREE POSTS; wherein I have ALSO stated the absurdity of your running to proclaim as MUCH, in that YOU and The Lord of the Idiots are OVERTLY DOING YOUR BEST TO TAX HIM: NOT ON HIS NET... BUT THAT 250k in gross sales.

It's not a major point witless... yet you can't seem to get past it.

AGAIN: DO YOU WANT TO PUBLICLY, DIRECTLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY DENY THAT THE LEFT IS CHRONICALLY TRYING TO CUT 'DEDUCTIONS' WHICH YOU IDIOTS JUST AS CHRONICALLY AND QUITE ERRONEOUSLY CLAIM ARE METHODS BY WHICH BUSINESS AVOIDS PAYING TAXES?

If so, DO SO... and we'll just file that away for five minutes until you're found crying that "CORPORATIONS DON'T PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE and in doing so hold up some corporate filing which shows a trillion dollars in gross sales and taxes paid on $1.50...

I don't care which way ya go jackass... as you're going to get fed to the bear one way or another... so it's little more that 'ketchup or mustard' issue to me...
This was the part of your previous post that I decided made you nothing but a raving madman.

There is no one on this earth that thinks any small business should be taxed on their gross income. That could easily mean that a gross income of $1,000,000 with a net income of $100,000 would mean a tax payment of $300,000. Which is $200,000 more than the business owner profited. You're an absolute retard if you think anyone wants that. Oh, wait...you are an absolute retard.

But I realize you are just trying to deflect...no one with any credibility can claim that a net income of $250,000 is akin to welfare.

You lose once again, Bozo

wash his smoke?

lol ...

I confided in EZ's thread about stupid things you've left in your pants and then washed that I once ruined a bag of weed in the laundry. bones had been beating me over the head about it ever since :)

i am 55 yrs old...i have lost.... in all that time...2 bags...both located with some searching....but never washed....i have lost 4 joints to canoeing....(gave that shit up fast) and one to tossing it out the window by accident...unreasonable driver would not pull over on the free way...i was willing to go back and get it...that is it...i just dont get someone misplacing...or washing their smoke....get your priorities straight boy and get right with god ....:eusa_silenced:

PubliusInfinitum still can't provide any links or proof or evidence whatsoever that the government is trying to tax s-corps on gross income and not net income. Surprise surprise.

Well Publius Infinitum has not stated that the GOVERNMENT IS ADMITTING THAT IT IS TRYING TO TAX BUSINESS ON ITS GROSS.... but I adore the fallacious assertion that for this to be true, there must be a link...

Now let's clear this up so there's no harsh feelings due to poor communication and misunderstandings.

I am stating, as an indisputable fact, that the LEFTIST IDEOLOGY IN THE UNITED STATES, HAS FOR DECADES SOUGHT TO REDUCE THE MEANS OF BUSINESS TO DEDUCT FROM ITS GROSS RECEIPTS, COSTS WHICH THAT BUSINESS HAS INCURRED IN THE COURSE OF DOING BUSINESS, THUS INCREASING THEIR TAX LIABILITY...

Now you claim that there is no link which proves that the DEMS are trying to tax busines and this is without regard to the filing status; C, S, LLC, SP... on the gross -v- net...

Of course to even GET to where THAT can be discussed, we would need to agree upon WHAT DEFINES NET... now wouldn't we sis?

I mean Gross is fairly straightforward... add up the reciepts which brought money INTO the business and you have GROSS...

I would argue that NET is JUST AS easy to define... by subtracting the receipts which realized MONEY LEAVING THE BUSINESS...

BUT that is NOT the way NET IS CALCULATED is it?

And why is that so Mr. Trump? Because THERE ARE MANY LAWS WHICH PROVIDE THAT CERTAIN ITEMS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED AS EXPENSES... Health Insurance is one... and the list goes ON AND ON... and what ideology do ya figure is behind damned near every ONE OF THOSE LITTLE TAX BOMBS?

Go ahead... take a guess...

Now if you guessed right, then we'll be able to post a link wherein it is established by a source which you are likely to accept that DEMOCRATS are steadily working to tax businesses ON THEIR GROSS... and not their net and they're doing so by STRIPPING BUSINESS OF THE MEANS TO DEDUCT THEIR COSTS...

Work out any way ya need to... as it's not a distputable point. I just enjoy making note of it and watching you idiots try to deny it.

wash his smoke?

lol ...

i am 55 yrs old...i have lost.... in all that time...2 bags...both located with some searching....but never washed....i have lost 4 joints to canoeing....(gave that shit up fast) and one to tossing it out the window by accident...unreasonable driver would not pull over on the free way...i was willing to go back and get it...that is it...i just dont get someone misplacing...or washing their smoke....get your priorities straight boy and get right with god ....:eusa_silenced:

Yes, ma'am :redface:

I am a statistic.

Working middle class; my husband owns a small business that falls into the $250,000.00, talking point threshold, so to speak. However, he brings home less money than a family of 4 on welfare. So we live off of my income as an inside salesperson working for a small business.

While running my daily errands, a store clerk asked me today if I would like to donate my money to help a worthy cause. I told them, "No thank you, Obama will help them". I got a reaction.

It sounds cruel and insensitive, but I would like for anyone who reads this to do the same when someone asks you to give them your money. It just might make a difference.

The point I want to make is this. Our dollar goes much farther when the government stays out of our problems. When large charitable organizations become threatened by lack of public funding, then maybe we can end the corruption in our government.

my husband owns a small business that falls into the $250,000.00, talking point threshold,

this is the part everyone is objecting to that you said...

The reason they object, is because your husband does not have a small business that meets the $250k tax hike threshold. Your husband, or the tow of you combine, would have to make $250k in TAXABLE INCOME...

I think you confused the taxable income threshold with just revenues generated by the business of your husband, because the next line you stated that he made less than what a family of 4 on welfare made....

so, basically, the uproar was because you began your thread, with something in it that was simply NOT TRUE....

I give the benefit of the doubt that you do not understand how income taxes work...many don't, so you are not alone! :)

And welcome to the site!

Care

Forum List

Back