What do you want from your political party

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Both sides rag on each other like their side does no wrong. It's been that way since at least Kennedy. Probably even before that. But up until the last decade-ish, the disagreements were normally about the issues themselves. Not so much the party that was pushing or opposing those issues.

Not being a political loyalist to any party, I could care less which sides takes up an issue in a way that I agree with or not. IMO, both party's now days, don't care about the issues. They just want to know what the other party supports, so they can oppose it. At least publicly.

Us FC's and CC (Fiscal and constitutional conservatives) want small, limited government, that lives within it's means. We want politicians to mind our own business around the world and take care of our country first. We're not isolationist, by any means. We want to trade and be friends with all willing nations. To help them out, as long as it doesn't put our own country in the red.

I get the feeling that the RINO republicans want the opposite of what ever the left wants. And visa versa.

So aside of what the media says, or the politicians say, What do you expect from the party you support.
Can you answer that question without mentioning any other party?

Both sides rag on each other like their side does no wrong. It's been that way since at least Kennedy. Probably even before that. But up until the last decade-ish, the disagreements were normally about the issues themselves. Not so much the party that was pushing or opposing those issues.

Not being a political loyalist to any party, I could care less which sides takes up an issue in a way that I agree with or not. IMO, both party's now days, don't care about the issues. They just want to know what the other party supports, so they can oppose it. At least publicly.

Us FC's and CC (Fiscal and constitutional conservatives) want small, limited government, that lives within it's means. We want politicians to mind our own business around the world and take care of our country first. We're not isolationist, by any means. We want to trade and be friends with all willing nations. To help them out, as long as it doesn't put our own country in the red.

I get the feeling that the RINO republicans want the opposite of what ever the left wants. And visa versa.

So aside of what the media says, or the politicians say, What do you expect from the party you support.
I don't have one.

So nothing.

What I expect from our leaders is for them to realize that they represent the people who didn't vote for them as well as those who did.

I don't have one.

So nothing.

What I expect from our leaders is for them to realize that they represent the people who didn't vote for them as well as those who did.

I agree. So let me restate the question (for those of us who aren't loyal to any party)

What do you expect from your government? (issue wise)

I am not a member of a political party.

I am simply a fellow who believes in certain principles, the chief among them being able to control one's own life up to that point of harming another.

Easy. Fire the leadership of all the major Federal agencies and replace with sane people. Secure the damn border. Put violent criminals in prison. Declare the Cartels a Terrorist organization. Double law enforcement in every major city.

Yet you support a plagiarizer and a liar? Had to drop out of the presidential race in the eighties. Plus took inappropriate showers with his own daughter.

"You" isn't a party. It's an attack on an individual poster. If ya can't approach this like an adult, why bother commenting at all?

I expect reasonable competence and reasonable honesty from my party.
You can forget it, Lakota. Neither of the two major parties nor the Trump Cultists have those offerings on the menu.
What people should want out of their political party is just that, Out Of Their Political Party.

I expect the party to represent the different factions of the party with compromise to get a platform the party and those running for office can support. What we don't need is the leadership deciding on their own what and who to support and rig the process to get their way.

What if you have no political party?

For example...

I would like for the Democratic Party and its members, like sweet B!TCH mod White 6, to please stop hating our dark-skinned Black friends so much. They made that putrid party into the famous foundation it has become, since 1960.

I would like for the Repub Party to do like Trump does, and continue to single out our dark-skinned Black friends to praise them and uplift them ---like Trump did in Dec 2016 when his first act after winning the election? Put together a world-class Economist team that feat. 2 of our dark-skinned Black friends and no light-skinned Blacks... just to piss off the Democratic Party, he did he did.

As far as the Independent Party? Well...lets just say, we can reflect on what RFKJr.'s dad, Bobby Kennedy, had to say to a crowd of people abbbout 30mins before he was assassinated; 'what if we all get to heaven and find out that Jesus Christ was a [dark-skinned negro] Black man' as I would not doubt it if RFKJr. still lives by that premise.

How did you like Trumps reparations plan, to give black $500 billion?

Dumb plan. We owe them far, far more than a half-trillion dollars ---but thats only the dark-skinned ones! lol

The lightskin Blacks should get nothing, except a signed picture of sweet B!TCH mod White 6 ejaculating from his male VAG1NA.

At this point, I'm looking for sane, stable government that seeks real consensus. ie isn't just a tool for clobbering the "other side".

I expect the party to represent the different factions of the party with compromise to get a platform the party and those running for office can support. What we don't need is the leadership deciding on their own what and who to support and rig the process to get their way.

I agree. Starting with Pelosi, (then RYAN, Pelosi again, McCarthy and now Johnson) no congressman has been able to offer an amendment without getting committee approval first. Committee's are places where lobbyist decide yes or no on an amendment (or bill), for the committee members. Because it's the lobbyist who pay the $800K to $1.5 million fee for each member to have a seat in that committee.

Why there is a fee to begin with, smells of corruption. How those seats get paid for is proof of the corruption.

Forum List

Back