Kristi Noem Allegedly Shot and Killed Her Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can't really say if she's guilty one way or the other. As we really need the full story here.

I know you were gone for a few days.... but there are already a couple threads on this. Some of us have been talking about it over here. (Unfortunately a lot of people are looking at it from a strictly partisan standpoint, but...what else is new.)

I know you were gone for a few days.... but there are already a couple threads on this. Some of us have been talking about it over here. (Unfortunately a lot of people are looking at it from a strictly partisan standpoint, but...what else is new.)

Oh okay no wonder I couldn't see it. I'm ignoring that person and I didn't find anything else when I searched for it. :confused:

Untrainable is the way I hear it told.

Cheaper than spending hundreds on a vet to put it down.
Bullshit!

it's not a couple of hundred and if it were she could afford it.

what she did was cruel, and inhumane, and disgusting and a crime in many other States.

Bullshit!

it's not a couple of hundred and if it were she could afford it.

what she did was cruel, and inhumane, and disgusting and a crime in many other States.
What Noem did would have been done by the chicken farmer, if they had a gun handy.

Dogs that are biters get put down by shelters anyway, so spare us the pearl clutching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back