No thank you, Obama will help them.

PubliusInfinitum still can't provide any links or proof or evidence whatsoever that the government is trying to tax s-corps on gross income and not net income. Surprise surprise.

Well Publius Infinitum has not stated that the GOVERNMENT IS ADMITTING THAT IT IS TRYING TO TAX BUSINESS ON ITS GROSS.... but I adore the fallacious assertion that for this to be true, there must be a link...

Now let's clear this up so there's no harsh feelings due to poor communication and misunderstandings.

I am stating, as an indisputable fact, that the LEFTIST IDEOLOGY IN THE UNITED STATES, HAS FOR DECADES SOUGHT TO REDUCE THE MEANS OF BUSINESS TO DEDUCT FROM ITS GROSS RECEIPTS, COSTS WHICH THAT BUSINESS HAS INCURRED IN THE COURSE OF DOING BUSINESS, THUS INCREASING THEIR TAX LIABILITY...

Now you claim that there is no link which proves that the DEMS are trying to tax busines and this is without regard to the filing status; C, S, LLC, SP... on the gross -v- net...

Of course to even GET to where THAT can be discussed, we would need to agree upon WHAT DEFINES NET... now wouldn't we sis?

I mean Gross is fairly straightforward... add up the reciepts which brought money INTO the business and you have GROSS...

I would argue that NET is JUST AS easy to define... by subtracting the receipts which realized MONEY LEAVING THE BUSINESS...

BUT that is NOT the way NET IS CALCULATED is it?

And why is that so Mr. Trump? Because THERE ARE MANY LAWS WHICH PROVIDE THAT CERTAIN ITEMS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED AS EXPENSES... Health Insurance is one... and the list goes ON AND ON... and what ideology do ya figure is behind damned near every ONE OF THOSE LITTLE TAX BOMBS?

Go ahead... take a guess...

Now if you guessed right, then we'll be able to post a link wherein it is established by a source which you are likely to accept that DEMOCRATS are steadily working to tax businesses ON THEIR GROSS... and not their net and they're doing so by STRIPPING BUSINESS OF THE MEANS TO DEDUCT THEIR COSTS...

Work out any way ya need to... as it's not a distputable point. I just enjoy making note of it and watching you idiots try to deny it.

This needs to be moved to conspiracy theory.

Ravi said:
There is no one on this earth that thinks any small business should be taxed on their gross income. That could easily mean that a gross income of $1,000,000 with a net income of $100,000 would mean a tax payment of $300,000. Which is $200,000 more than the business owner profited. You're an absolute retard if you think anyone wants that. Oh, wait...you are an absolute retard.

But I realize you are just trying to deflect...no one with any credibility can claim that a net income of $250,000 is akin to welfare.

You lose once again, Bozo

OK then sis... that's fine... all we're gonna need for you to do is to explain the Left's chronic march to deny costs as viable deductions from the gross receipts...

Now for starters LEFTISTS DO NOT GIVE A RED RATS ASS WHAT THE BUSINESS SUFFERS IN TAC LIABILITY...

Second, I have had HUNDREDS of Leftists tell me so in HUNDREDS of threads over 15 years of this crap... It's a rare Leftist that even understands a distinction between gross and net; deny it all ya want shit-for-brains... everyone here has seen any nymber of leftists in any number of threads demand that EXXON should be taxed on the money that they REPORT AS SALES... You know it, I know and everyone thats debated Leftist on the web for more than ten minutes knows it.

No one has CLAIMED that a net income is akin to welfare... what we're STATING AS FACT: is that to the degree that you're able YOU SEE A BUSINESS THAT IS DRAGGING DOWN 250k In gorss sales as RICH! Such a business likely has a one or two nice trucks, the owner probably has a nice home, from which he likely operates his business and some nice toys...

YOU WOULD STRIP TO THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM DEGREE POSSIBLE THE MEANS OF THAT BUSINESS OPERATOR TO DEDUCT AS MANY EXPENSES WHICH HE INCURS AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN: Which you would justify by claiming that you're preventing him from AVOIDING PAYING HIS TAXES.

Now on this thread, since I'm here as well as others, who would beat you around the rhetorical head and eyes with it... so you can't come out and admit that you want to tax gross receipts as income... But it's somewhere on this board... and if you're prepared to wager sufficient sums to make it worth my while I'll be happy to get to work looking them up...

Let the bidding begin at $1000.00 of which I'll cut the Gunny in for 15%... for his trouble.

Just send the coin via PayPal to the Admin Gunny who should hold it in deposit and when I find the litanny of posts where leftists on this board have implied that public companies who have reported sales figures are cheating the government 'because they only pay a fraction of what they should be paying on that kind of income...' the gunny can send me my coin and use the $150 for what ever purposes he prefers...

It's not debatable sis... either except the challenge or shut the fuck up.

Health insurance is fully deductable by businesses, i thought?

Individuals used to have to meet a 7% threshold before they can deduct it...in the old days, not sure what the tax code is now?

I think it was MCCAIN that wanted to take the tax deduction for businesses on healthcare AWAY PI.

Pubic:

Show me one post where anyone claimed that a business should be taxed on gross receipts.

And again, the OP claims to be in a bracket that will have its taxes raised while bringing home welfare wages. That is not true, hasn't ever been true, and will never be true.

PubliusInfinitum still can't provide any links or proof or evidence whatsoever that the government is trying to tax s-corps on gross income and not net income. Surprise surprise.

Well Publius Infinitum has not stated that the GOVERNMENT IS ADMITTING THAT IT IS TRYING TO TAX BUSINESS ON ITS GROSS.... but I adore the fallacious assertion that for this to be true, there must be a link...

Now let's clear this up so there's no harsh feelings due to poor communication and misunderstandings.

I am stating, as an indisputable fact, that the LEFTIST IDEOLOGY IN THE UNITED STATES, HAS FOR DECADES SOUGHT TO REDUCE THE MEANS OF BUSINESS TO DEDUCT FROM ITS GROSS RECEIPTS, COSTS WHICH THAT BUSINESS HAS INCURRED IN THE COURSE OF DOING BUSINESS, THUS INCREASING THEIR TAX LIABILITY...

Now you claim that there is no link which proves that the DEMS are trying to tax busines and this is without regard to the filing status; C, S, LLC, SP... on the gross -v- net...

Of course to even GET to where THAT can be discussed, we would need to agree upon WHAT DEFINES NET... now wouldn't we sis?

I mean Gross is fairly straightforward... add up the reciepts which brought money INTO the business and you have GROSS...

I would argue that NET is JUST AS easy to define... by subtracting the receipts which realized MONEY LEAVING THE BUSINESS...

BUT that is NOT the way NET IS CALCULATED is it?

And why is that so Mr. Trump? Because THERE ARE MANY LAWS WHICH PROVIDE THAT CERTAIN ITEMS ARE NOT RECOGNIZED AS EXPENSES... Health Insurance is one... and the list goes ON AND ON... and what ideology do ya figure is behind damned near every ONE OF THOSE LITTLE TAX BOMBS?

Go ahead... take a guess...

Now if you guessed right, then we'll be able to post a link wherein it is established by a source which you are likely to accept that DEMOCRATS are steadily working to tax businesses ON THEIR GROSS... and not their net and they're doing so by STRIPPING BUSINESS OF THE MEANS TO DEDUCT THEIR COSTS...

Work out any way ya need to... as it's not a distputable point. I just enjoy making note of it and watching you idiots try to deny it.

This needs to be moved to conspiracy theory.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted...

And FYI: A Conspiracy is little more than two or more people conspiring to join in illicit, covert activity...

While those engaged in reducing the means of business to deduct costs from their gross revenues to increase their tax liability is vastly more than TWO... it's hardly a covert operation and it's perfectly legal... Like Abortion, it's immoral as hell, but legal... So to claim it's a "conspiracy" or that implied it as such is, as is typical of a fool, such as yourself... ABSURD.

But I want ya to know that you've done the best ya can GOD BLESS YA! And that you failed to meet the challenge was what was expected of you. As there was no means for you to maintain any continuity in reason and admit that the Left is chronically running to strike the means fo business to deduct expenses (costs) from their gross revenues to force their exposure to higher tax liabilities.

The problem you idiots have is this lady is speaking of her husbands business and their small profit margins, which are going to get smaller due to The Lord of the Idiots stripping them of decreasing the means to deduct expenses from their gross sales.

Again dumbass, this isn't debatable... its just fun to watch you idiots scurry around trying to pretend that your not trying to steal money from honest, hard working people...

HILARIOUS!

Pubic:

Show me one post where anyone claimed that a business should be taxed on gross receipts.

And again, the OP claims to be in a bracket that will have its taxes raised while bringing home welfare wages. That is not true, hasn't ever been true, and will never be true.

Sure... as soon as the Gunny receives your $1000 deposit, which will set a tangible value to the degree that you stating that your position rests upon NO LEFTIST EVERY HAVING CLAIMED THAT A BUSINESS SHOULD BE TAXED ON WHAT AMOUNTS TO GROSS SALES....

It will take some time to find a post in the sea of posts... and I'm not going to go through the trouble of finding it, when this issue will be over in 24 hours... especially considering that you'd just change the subject...

Now if you feel strongly that this point is ROCK SOLID, that you KNWO FOR A FACT that it's never happened... just paypal the Gunny the thousand bucks... and when he E-mails me that he's got it on deposit, I will happily go to work getting you numerous posts where Leftists have taken such a position... They're all over the place... dozens of boards, including this one.

Now I will give the Gunny $150 of the grand that I earn for humiliating you WHEN I provide those posts... IF I should NOT... then the gunny will refund you the Grand, I will pay him the $150 he would otherwise have retained and the 6% in fees which would PP will deduct (3% both ways...) which exposes me to the potential liability of roughly 20%... SO YOU'RE GIVING 5:1 odds...

That's a deal I can work with... 5:1 on a sure bet.

Now either pony up... or shut up.

It's your call sis.

Last edited:
Pubic:

Sure... as soon as the Gunny receives your $1000 deposit, which will set a tangible value to the degree that you stating that your position rests upon NO LEFTIST EVERY HAVING CLAIMED THAT A BUSINESS SHOULD BE TAXED ON WHAT AMOUNTS TO GROSS SALES....

It will take some time to find a post in the sea of posts... and I'm not going to go through the trouble of finding it, when this issue will be over in 24 hours... especially considering that you'd just change the subject...

Now if you feel strongly that this point is ROCK SOLID, that you KNWO FOR A FACT that it's never happened... just paypal the Gunny the thousand bucks... and when he E-mails me that he's got it on deposit, I will happily go to work getting you numerous posts where Leftists have taken such a position... They're all over the place... dozens of boards, including this one.

Now I will give the Gunny $150 of the grand that I earn for humiliating you WHEN I provide those posts... IF I should NOT... then the gunny will refund you the Grand, I will pay him the $150 he would otherwise have retained and the 6% in fees which would PP will deduct (3% both ways...) which exposes me to the potential liability of roughly 20%... SO YOU'RE GIVING 5:1 odds...

That's a deal I can work with... 5:1 on a sure bet.

Now either pony up... or shut up.

It's your call sis.

Pathetic.

I can't help but find it slightly amusing when the not very bright try to lie to a bevy of people who clearly understand business and taxation better than they do.

And when they come at us with a big fat lie as their first introduction to this board?

Tell you what you should do Freg: you should reregister under a different name.

Because now every word you ever post will be scrutinized and doubted.

You shot yourself in the credibility foot, honey.

Try again under another name and understand that when you attempt to pull the wool over the eyes that scrutinize the posts here?

You're bound to be shown up for what you are.

And you, honey, are a big fat liar.

You need to get back in the business, Care.

I would in a heart beat if i didn't love living up here...the two, conflict. Gotta be a big city girl again, and i left her behind a long time ago.

What ? They dont have anything to sell in Maine ??

they don't have buyers for corporations or even a big chain store here, they don't have any shoe manufacturing headquarters up here....everyone is gone....even though many shoe companies kept their names from when they were here....Penobscot shoe company, Rockport, Maine Woods, Sebago, White Mountain, Frye, GH Bass, Eastland etc....they no longer are up in the region....Timberland is in new hampshire still, but that's still too far...

Last edited:
well ms chicky dont give any good smoke to article...he will just wash it...i still cant believe that...washing your damned smoke...i digress

first the op was going on about how she told some min wage clerk...blah blah blah then she is going on about her husband makes, grosses or nets...1/4 milion dollars a year but they live on less that a welfar family....must i point out the obvious here? that is simply either real stupid or real lies....i go for the latter...
wash his smoke?
And as for the min wage clerk, I hope they had a bowl to smoke when they got home that day!

lol ...

I confided in EZ's thread about stupid things you've left in your pants and then washed that I once ruined a bag of weed in the laundry. bones had been beating me over the head about it ever since :)

What a dumb ass, why would you leave a bag of pot in your pants when you washed them? Don't you check all of your pockets before you wash anything, that's laundry 101, next you're going to tell us you washed your new silk shirts in hot water.:lol::lol::lol:

I would in a heart beat if i didn't love living up here...the two, conflict. Gotta be a big city girl again, and i left her behind a long time ago.

they don't have buyers for corporations or even a big chain store here, they don't have any shoe manufacturing headquarters up here....everyone is gone....even though many shoe companies kept their names from when they were here....Penobscot shoe company, Rockport, Maine Woods, Sebago, White Mountain, Frye, GH Bass, Eastland etc....they no longer are up in the region....Timberland is in new hampshire still, but that's still too far...
dont forget new balance

dont forget new balance

That's right, New Balance as well...they headquarter right outside of Boston now, in Newton, Mass, I believe...

there were many more companies than what i mentioned, all up here... I think Dexter was here also at one time...

wash his smoke?
And as for the min wage clerk, I hope they had a bowl to smoke when they got home that day!

lol ...

I confided in EZ's thread about stupid things you've left in your pants and then washed that I once ruined a bag of weed in the laundry. bones had been beating me over the head about it ever since :)

What a dumb ass, why would you leave a bag of pot in your pants when you washed them?

Because I forgot it was in there. Duh.

Don't you check all of your pockets before you wash anything,

Not that time. Duh.

that's laundry 101, next you're going to tell us you washed your new silk shirts in hot water.:lol::lol::lol:

I don't own any silk shirts. Got any other hard hitting questions?

I can't help but find it slightly amusing when the not very bright try to lie to a bevy of people who clearly understand business and taxation better than they do.

And when they come at us with a big fat lie as their first introduction to this board?

Tell you what you should do Freg: you should reregister under a different name.

Because now every word you ever post will be scrutinized and doubted.

You shot yourself in the credibility foot, honey.

Try again under another name and understand that when you attempt to pull the wool over the eyes that scrutinize the posts here?

You're bound to be shown up for what you are.

And you, honey, are a big fat liar.

You people truly are rediculous. It is very easy for a business to generate $250,000.00 and not have much left to bring home.

And a family of four on welfare get a few more benefits than just a welfare check. And they don't have to pay for any of it. When it all adds up a family on welfare is better off then we are.

I have no problem with my post and no regrets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back