Struggling Americans Hopeful Their Taxes Will Help Get The National Debt Down To A Manageable $34 Trillion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1713292045800.png

U.S. — As struggling American citizens finished filing their taxes this week, many expressed hope that their small contributions will be instrumental in getting the national debt down to a much more manageable $34 trillion.

"We know this national debt is a real problem, and we're just happy we can help out," said one couple who just spent the money they were saving for a car to pay an unexpectedly high tax bill for 2023. "We know the government is doing everything it can to use our money wisely and address the debt issue. That really makes the pain of paying taxes worthwhile."

Mike Johnson, the Republican in charge of all the nation's spending, echoed the sentiment. "Yeah I really want to do something about this debt. We'll be sure to address it after we've spent the necessary funds on Ukraine, Israel, Iran, Mexico, Canada, Haiti, Gaza, Saudi Arabia, entitlement spending, military spending, and every single earmark the Democrats want to spend money on. Whatever's left over, we'll totally throw at the debt. For sure."

View attachment 933006

U.S. — As struggling American citizens finished filing their taxes this week, many expressed hope that their small contributions will be instrumental in getting the national debt down to a much more manageable $34 trillion.

"We know this national debt is a real problem, and we're just happy we can help out," said one couple who just spent the money they were saving for a car to pay an unexpectedly high tax bill for 2023. "We know the government is doing everything it can to use our money wisely and address the debt issue. That really makes the pain of paying taxes worthwhile."

Mike Johnson, the Republican in charge of all the nation's spending, echoed the sentiment. "Yeah I really want to do something about this debt. We'll be sure to address it after we've spent the necessary funds on Ukraine, Israel, Iran, Mexico, Canada, Haiti, Gaza, Saudi Arabia, entitlement spending, military spending, and every single earmark the Democrats want to spend money on. Whatever's left over, we'll totally throw at the debt. For sure."
How much did George Soros pay in taxes? I want to see his tax records.

View attachment 933006

Our tax return will cost the IRS more money to record and archive, than we paid in

But at least we got $120 back on the state returns, after paying H&R Block $80 to file the returns.

I took a ride today on my bike and stopped at my favorite café for a cheeseburger just one cheeseburger nothing to drink no fries... one cheeseburger to go... it came to $14 and $16 with my tip... I said to the waitress that I was here about a year ago and the same order was $10 with the tip... she looked at me and said Bidenomics... lol all I could do was smile and grab my burger...

Last edited:
I took a ride today on my bike and stopped at my favorite café for a cheeseburger just one cheeseburger nothing to drink no fries... one cheeseburger to go... it came to $14 and $16 with my tip... I said to the waitress that I was here about a year ago and the same order was $10 with the tip... she looked at me and said Bidenomics... lol all could do was smile and grab my burger...
I broke the bike out the other day, washed it and charged the battery. Took a short ride. I may do the same with the dirt bike today.

I took a ride today on my bike and stopped at my favorite café for a cheeseburger just one cheeseburger nothing to drink no fries... one cheeseburger to go... it came to $14 and $16 with my tip... I said to the waitress that I was here about a year ago and the same order was $10 with the tip... she looked at me and said Bidenomics... lol all could do was smile and grab my burger...
Or, for a really good subtitle...."Simple explanations....for simpletons". :)

Forum List

Back