No thank you, Obama will help them.

I can't help but find it slightly amusing when the not very bright try to lie to a bevy of people who clearly understand business and taxation better than they do.

And when they come at us with a big fat lie as their first introduction to this board?

Tell you what you should do Freg: you should reregister under a different name.

Because now every word you ever post will be scrutinized and doubted.

You shot yourself in the credibility foot, honey.

Try again under another name and understand that when you attempt to pull the wool over the eyes that scrutinize the posts here?

You're bound to be shown up for what you are.

And you, honey, are a big fat liar.

You people truly are rediculous. It is very easy for a business to generate $250,000.00 and not have much left to bring home after income.

And a family of four on welfare gets a few more benefits than just a welfare check. And they don't have to pay for any of it. When it all adds up a family on welfare is better off then we are.

I have no problem with my post and no regrets.

Yes, we get this. But we also get that that business doesn't fall into Obama's $250,000 threshold.

Got it yet?

they don't have buyers for corporations or even a big chain store here, they don't have any shoe manufacturing headquarters up here....everyone is gone....even though many shoe companies kept their names from when they were here....Penobscot shoe company, Rockport, Maine Woods, Sebago, White Mountain, Frye, GH Bass, Eastland etc....they no longer are up in the region....Timberland is in new hampshire still, but that's still too far...
dont forget new balance

That's right, New Balance as well...they headquarter right outside of Boston now, in Newton, Mass, I believe...

there were many more companies than what i mentioned, all up here... I think Dexter was here also at one time...
well, we still have Quoddy and LL Bean
but with the way the state is driving business away, we might not have them for much longer

I can't help but find it slightly amusing when the not very bright try to lie to a bevy of people who clearly understand business and taxation better than they do.

And when they come at us with a big fat lie as their first introduction to this board?

Try again under another name and understand that when you attempt to pull the wool over the eyes that scrutinize the posts here?

You people truly are rediculous. It is very easy for a business to generate $250,000.00 and not have much left to bring home after income.

And a family of four on welfare gets a few more benefits than just a welfare check. And they don't have to pay for any of it. When it all adds up a family on welfare is better off then we are.

Yes, we get this. But we also get that that business doesn't fall into Obama's $250,000 threshold.

Got it yet?
there are some inconsistancies in her story

Got it yet?

You are ignoring half of my posts. Have always had it.

You people truly are rediculous. It is very easy for a business to generate $250,000.00 and not have much left to bring home.

And a family of four on welfare get a few more benefits than just a welfare check. And they don't have to pay for any of it. When it all adds up a family on welfare is better off then we are.

yes, but tis is not what you said F.

you said your husband FELL IN TO $250k THRESHOLD being discussed.

my husband owns a small business that falls into the $250,000.00, talking point threshold,

but F, he can only be near this $250k threshold being discussed if his business NETTED $250K in taxable income, which you stated he does NOT net the $250k he grosses the $250k.

SO F, this statement...my husband owns a small business that falls into the $250,000.00, talking point threshold, is not correct....this is where others are saying that you LIED about, because it is an untrue statement!

i believe you do not understand our tax code and this is why you made the silly comment about your husband being near the $250k taxable income threshold that obama is considering raising the taxes on.

Got it yet?

No I am not. You keep coming back to this inane $250,000 talking point as if it hasn't been eviscerated over and over in this thread. That you are calling us RIdiculous for calling you out on it is laughable.

Maybe it's time to step away from this thread?

Got it yet?

No I am not. You keep coming back to this inane $250,000 talking point as if it hasn't been eviscerated over and over in this thread. That you are calling us RIdiculous for calling you out on it is laughable.

well, Obama is trying to drop some things from being deductable
maybe that is whats bothering her
if he does that, then maybe her husbands business could be effected

personally, i would give small business a double deduction on providing full coverage healthcare to all full time employees
i think that would be much better for the country than a national healthcare system

Thank you,

Bottom line; Most small business owners get nervous when liberals (dems or reps) are incharge. Not just on the federal level - local and state too.

Step away from this thread? No thanks. It matters not what is written about me. I care about how many view it.

My message is still this, say no to Charity and then tell them why you can't afford to give anymore.

Thank you,

Bottom line; Most small business owners get nervous when liberals (dems or reps) are incharge. Not just on the federal level - local and state too.

Step away from this thread? No thanks. It matters not what is written about me. I care about how many view it.

My message is still this, say no to Charity and then tell them why you can't afford to give anymore.

Bravo to you and your message. Next time don't start your OP with a blatant lie and you'll prolly find this a friendlier place.

Thank you,

Bravo to you and your message. Next time don't start your OP with a blatant lie and you'll prolly find this a friendlier place.

Again, what blatant lie? My huspands business' gross revenue exceeds $250,000.00. You have proved nothing.
Friendly: what made you think I am here looking for friends. You're the lonely blogger, not me.
I am just passing through.

Thank you,

Again, what blatant lie? My huspands business' gross revenue exceeds $250,000.00. You have proved nothing.
Friendly: what made you think I am here looking for friends. You're the lonely blogger, not me.

Here it is:

I am a statistic.

Working middle class; my husband owns a small business that falls into the $250,000.00, talking point threshold, so to speak. However, he brings home less money than a family of 4 on welfare.

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

Thank you,

IF your husband's GROSS revenues just exceed $250k GROSS

THEN your husband IS NOT AT the $250 K THRESHOLD....

THIS is where there is obviously a problem with those words...

To all of us here on this site, we have had about 4 threads this past week alone, on the $250k taxable threshold where income taxes will go up because the tax cut given under the Bush administration will expire and obama will let that happen.

So when you began your post, stating that your husband was at the $250k threshold with his small business.....

ALL OF US HERE took it that your husband's business was close to the threshold where his taxes would go up.

This could only be the case if your husband's business NETTED $250k in TAXABLE INCOME....that would mean your husbands GROSS Business would probably be closer to $1 MILLION GROSS revenues of the business to get you to the NET$250k taxable income thresh hold.

So what everyone is telling you is that you are NOT a STATISTIC as you said you were, because your husband IS NOT AT THE $250K taxable income thresh hold....

that's all.

Now either you understand this, or you still don't....

And if you still don't understand it, maybe you should ask some more questions so that it eventually will become clear to you....or maybe you should have someone go over with you the difference between GROSS REVENUES/INCOME and NET TAXABLE INCOME.

well ms chicky dont give any good smoke to article...he will just wash it...i still cant believe that...washing your damned smoke...i digress

first the op was going on about how she told some min wage clerk...blah blah blah then she is going on about her husband makes, grosses or nets...1/4 milion dollars a year but they live on less that a welfar family....must i point out the obvious here? that is simply either real stupid or real lies....i go for the latter...
wash his smoke?
And as for the min wage clerk, I hope they had a bowl to smoke when they got home that day!

lol ...

I confided in EZ's thread about stupid things you've left in your pants and then washed that I once ruined a bag of weed in the laundry. bones had been beating me over the head about it ever since :)
I put a whole pack of cigarettes through the laundry but luckly never pot, but I would be someone who would do that.
I did find a bowl when I used to work at park after our 4th of July event when I was picking up litter! The only other time I have lost a large amount was when I got a possesion charge on pay day. My friend and I both lost a quater that day and a pipe!

Thank you,

how about you tell a mother that is benefited by say the march of dimes because you are trying to prove a point that you don't like Obama instead of telling the sale's clerk.

I can understand why my brother who's small business gross's over a million dollars would be worried but not your husband! Like you said you are middle class, Obama's tax plan will not affect you.

IF your husband's GROSS revenues just exceed $250k GROSS

THEN your husband IS NOT AT the $250 K THRESHOLD....

THIS is where there is obviously a problem with those words...

To all of us here on this site, we have had about 4 threads this past week alone, on the $250k taxable threshold where income taxes will go up because the tax cut given under the Bush administration will expire and obama will let that happen.

So when you began your post, stating that your husband was at the $250k threshold with his small business.....

ALL OF US HERE took it that your husband's business was close to the threshold where his taxes would go up.

This could only be the case if your husband's business NETTED $250k in TAXABLE INCOME....that would mean your husbands GROSS Business would probably be closer to $1 MILLION GROSS revenues of the business to get you to the NET$250k taxable income thresh hold.

So what everyone is telling you is that you are NOT a STATISTIC as you said you were, because your husband IS NOT AT THE $250K taxable income thresh hold....

that's all.

Now either you understand this, or you still don't....

And if you still don't understand it, maybe you should ask some more questions so that it eventually will become clear to you....or maybe you should have someone go over with you the difference between GROSS REVENUES/INCOME and NET TAXABLE INCOME.

You nailed it.

Fregretu - read Care4all's post again.

Hitting the 250k threshold means that 250k is AFTER taxes.

That is the only way BO's policy will come into play.

If he makes 250K AFTER taxes, he needs to pay himself more. Then her drops under BO's window.

Problem solved.

While running my daily errands, a store clerk asked me today if I would like to donate my money to help a worthy cause. I told them, "No thank you, Obama will help them". I got a reaction.

It sounds cruel and insensitive, but I would like for anyone who reads this to do the same when someone asks you to give them your money. It just might make a difference.

The point I want to make is this. Our dollar goes much farther when the government stays out of our problems. When large charitable organizations become threatened by lack of public funding, then maybe we can end the corruption in our government.

Gee, I wonder how long this thread would have dragged on if I would have just said this?:eusa_eh:

While running my daily errands, a store clerk asked me today if I would like to donate my money to help a worthy cause. I told them, "No thank you, Obama will help them". I got a reaction.

It sounds cruel and insensitive, but I would like for anyone who reads this to do the same when someone asks you to give them your money. It just might make a difference.

The point I want to make is this. Our dollar goes much farther when the government stays out of our problems. When large charitable organizations become threatened by lack of public funding, then maybe we can end the corruption in our government.

Gee, I wonder how long this thread would have dragged on if I would have just said this?:eusa_eh:

Your plan to deny donations to charitable causes will only serve to make our government even bigger.

dont forget new balance

That's right, New Balance as well...they headquarter right outside of Boston now, in Newton, Mass, I believe...

there were many more companies than what i mentioned, all up here... I think Dexter was here also at one time...
well, we still have Quoddy and LL Bean
but with the way the state is driving business away, we might not have them for much longer

Nonsense.

The great sucking sound you're hearing is the sound of Mainer's jobs going to low wage workers in Asia.

There isn't a bleedin' thing the STATE can do about it, either.

Forum List

Back