NO, this is not from the Babalon Bee! Gender inclusive LAND MINE DISPOSAL!

I do not know any who are.

My position, and that of many others is that it's not our war, not our problem; and we shouldn't be letting ourselves be dragged into it. It takes a @JoeB131 level of madness and dishonesty to construe that as cheering for either side. Fuck Russia, and fuck Ukraine, as well. I hope they wipe each other out.

Your position was that Zelensky refused to give Trump dirt (that didn't exist) on Biden, so how dare he ask us for help now.

By definition, treason is a crime against our own country, not a refusal to support another country in a stupid war that has (or should have) nothing to do with us.
Russia crushing democracy in Europe is nothing to do with us, Really?

Gee, I guess we should have told that to the guys who hit the beaches at Normandy.

Hey friends,

The topic is Canada spending millions to put women on bomb squads clearing minefields. Not whether we should be financing the war in Ukraine.

NO, this is NOT from the Babalon Bee! Just when you thought our friends to the North could not get any more LOONY?

Canada is sending money to Ukraine to assure GENDER-INCLUSIVE DEMINING! Yes, they sent money to make sure women are included in BOMB DISPOSAL. They are the folks who go out into a minefield with detectors, find land mines, and render them harmless.

Gender-inclusive demining for sustainable futures in Ukraine
Funding:
$4 million
This project from the HALO Trust aims to safeguard the lives and livelihoods of Ukrainians, including women and internally displaced persons, by addressing the threat of explosive ordnance present across vast areas of the country. Project activities include conducting non-technical surveys and subsequent manual clearance in targeted communities; providing capacity building to key national stakeholders; and establishing a gender and diversity working group to promote gender-transformative mine action in Ukraine.

Yeah, you see, when I do it, it's actually a Zinger.

Putin has pretty much said he wants to restore the USSR. So it seems like he's the one who wants to bring the 1980's back.

Kind of horrifying that so many Republicans agree with him.

Just on a scale of 1 to 10, how crazy are you? I mean, seriously, every time I read one of your posts, I wonder if it's coming from a homeless shelter or something. Do you scream at the lamp post when you aren't here?
From me I would say these things are tied into the world government people. For smart men and women supposedly, many have closed minds except for the almighty party. You do not see what is in front of you. Violence and pure what is called woke on TV and entertainment should be a warning. This is not real inclusion.

Enemy? Are we at war? No, we aren't. You folks are simply getting more and more unhinged as you seek ways to justify hatred towards your fellow citizens with more and more dangerous rhetoric.

The Ukraine is at war, and they share our values...

We should treat it as such.

I remember when Republicans were against dictatorships.

From me I would say these things are tied into the world government people. For smart men and women supposedly, many have closed minds except for the almighty party. You do not see what is in front of you. Violence and pure what is called woke on TV and entertainment should be a warning. This is not real inclusion.
Dude, there's not a big conspiracy to make you eat bugs...

Neither is seeing a gay person on TV going to make you gay.

My values don't include assassinating the innocent children of critics. I can see how that's right up your alley though. The clown of Kiev is as much a dictator as Putin.

Lots of countries share our values. Are we to go to war if any of them are threatened?

Specifically what strategic importance to the U.S. is Ukraine? How would life be different for the residents of Ukraine if they were governed by themselves or Russia? As you know, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Why was there no interest by President Obama and VP Biden when Russia took over Crimea?

When has Joe Biden ever made a good foreign policy decision? (See signature)

Lots of countries share our values. Are we to go to war if any of them are threatened?

Specifically what strategic importance to the U.S. is Ukraine? How would life be different for the residents of Ukraine if they were governed by themselves or Russia? As you know, Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Why was there no interest by President Obama and VP Biden when Russia took over Crimea?

When has Joe Biden ever made a good foreign policy decision? (See signature)

Crimea was 90% Russian, and voted to leave the Ukraine.

There was a treaty in place to allow the Donbas to decide it's own fate, but Putin ignored said treaty when he invaded.

Life would be much worse for Ukrainians if they were ruled by Russians. Maybe you should look up the Holomador, about how well the Russians have treated Ukraine in the past, you fucking twat.

Crimea was 90% Russian, and voted to leave the Ukraine.

There was a treaty in place to allow the Donbas to decide it's own fate, but Putin ignored said treaty when he invaded.

Life would be much worse for Ukrainians if they were ruled by Russians. Maybe you should look up the Holomador, about how well the Russians have treated Ukraine in the past, you fucking twat.
So still..."Specifically, what strategic importance to the U.S. is Ukraine"? As you know, there is none.

But it's okay for President Putin to take Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, but not Ukraine today. Got it! :D

Holomador? You're sounding like my good friend IM2; although he blames everything on what happened six or seven generations ago, you're reaching back a century, four or five generations ago.

So still..."Specifically, what strategic importance to the U.S. is Ukraine"? As you know, there is none.

But it's okay for President Putin to take Crimea during the Obama/Biden administration, but not Ukraine today. Got it! :D

Holomador? You're sounding like my good friend IM2; although he blames everything on what happened six or seven generations ago, you're reaching back a century, four or five generations ago.
You would ask why the Ukrainians wouldn't want to be under Russian Rule again. I gave you a pretty good one. Starving 3 million Ukrainians to death is a good reason.

As for Crimea, the reality is 90% of Crimea is Russian, and it should never have been part of Ukraine, except Khrushchev wanted to do his Republic a solid.

We have a vested interest in keeping peace in the world and defending territorial integrity of nations. It's the same reason we went to war with Iraq over Kuwait.

LOL....They better be protecting the womenz...They have a lot of birthing to do to make up for the shortfall of losing a generation of Uke men.....Of course the Russians historically good at making it up themselves after defeating a enemy. ;)
Many Ukrainians died because Biden denied them migs when they could have helped.

Your position was that Zelensky [sic] refused to give Trump dirt (that didn't exist) on Biden, so how dare he ask us for help now.

That's not my position.

My position is fuck Zelenskyy, and fuck Putin.

We need to be defending our own country; not getting involved in a war on the other side of the world, that isn't our responsibility.

Forum List

Back