Another republican too eager to kill

No ranch or farm will take in a livestock killer. None. So, you either release them to the wild, where they will continue to do it until someone else kills it, or you kill it and save everyone else the misery.

You city dwellers haven't got a clue about ranch or farm life.
After reading more about the circumstances of the dog's death, she had no choice. The dog didn't just kill a chicken. It attacked an entire flock of chickens, killing, tossing the body aside and moving on to the next. All in full view of the screaming and weeping owner. It's a wonder the owner of the chickens didn't blow that dog away herself. When Kristi tried to restrain the dog, it turned on her. This is bloodlust. I don't know that a dog can be trained out of it. I know that when it appears in humans, there's no training or cure. Just put them down.

After reading more about the circumstances of the dog's death, she had no choice. The dog didn't just kill a chicken. It attacked an entire flock of chickens, killing, tossing the body aside and moving on to the next. All in full view of the screaming and weeping owner. It's a wonder the owner of the chickens didn't blow that dog away herself. When Kristi tried to restrain the dog, it turned on her. This is bloodlust. I don't know that a dog can be trained out of it. I know that when it appears in humans, there's no training or cure. Just put them down.
Correct, that is a dog that isn't trainable. In ranch country that's a death sentence.

Maybe Cricket sensed that she hated her, and maybe Cricket didn't want to be considered a mere "tool." :rolleyes:

Hey, and maybe Cricket knew that Noem enjoys killing innocent animals. :dunno:

If the dog was acting in an unruly way, I don't put the blame on the dog, but on the person responsible for the dog.

There are lots of people who specialize in training unruly dogs, with successful results. And especially with a dog that young, she could have done that. She stated that she hated the dog, so I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that she just didn't care enough to look at other options.

She also killed a goat who she hated too.

I truly feel sorry for any animals who are in her vicinity.

GMIbl90-Xk-AEm-WID.jpg

Last edited:
The dog also bit her owner and killed a neighbor's chickens.

A dog that kills chickens is put down.

And what do you think happens to all hunting dogs that don't make the cut? You think they have dozens of them just hanging around?

I guess she could have surrendered it to a local shelter and let it languish in a tiny pen until they gassed it. Would that have been better?
She could have given the puppy a chance and tried to find a home

It was her responsibility

Maybe Cricket sensed that she hated her, and maybe Cricket didn't want to be considered a mere "tool." :rolleyes:

GMIbl90-Xk-AEm-WID.jpg
You ain't wrong. Is this the dog she killed?

There really is no such thing as a "bad dog", only bad owners.

Yeah they can sense if they're loved or not. A dog isn't just a resource or a tool. The whole attitude of most humans is pretty disgusting. There really is little respect in this world for innocent life. No wonder God is grieved in His heart that he had made Man

Another republican too eager to kill​

cepitis, wins on this thread. Republicans are too eager to kill. Democrats being the most prolific killers in the, world need to tell us based on their far greater experience killing, what the right amount of eagerness, is.

creepitis, should I be nonchalant? Is that best. How do we gauge our eagerness?

There is so much to learn about killing from democrats, republicans are like babes in the woods.

Yeah they can sense if they're loved or not. A dog isn't just a resource or a tool. The whole attitude of most humans is pretty disgusting. There really is little respect in this world for innocent life. No wonder God is grieved in His heart that he had made Man

It's the photo that a lot of people have been posting, including news outlets....so I'm assuming that's Cricket.

And yes, it's sad to see people use words like "tool" or "equipment" when speaking about this dog, or any animal.

And I agree with everything else you said.

This story is highlighting false ideas and cognitive dissonance (as you've pointed out) that most people are blissfully unaware of.... so maybe some good will come out of it.

Another republican too eager to kill​

cepitis, wins on this thread. Republicans are too eager to kill. Democrats being the most prolific killers in the, world need to tell us based on their far greater experience killing, what the right amount of eagerness, is.

creepitis, should I be nonchalant? Is that best. How do we gauge our eagerness?

There is so much to learn about killing from democrats, republicans are like babes in the woods.
Every accusation a confession.

Yes, sometimes there are bad dogs, cliches notwithstanding.

If the dog is a biter and taken to the shelter, it will be put down anyway.

Forum List

Back