What do you want from your political party

At this point, I'm looking for sane, stable government that seeks real consensus. ie isn't just a tool for clobbering the "other side".

Clobbering the other side, seems to be #1 on the agenda, for both sides. The issues are only something to argue about, now days.

Dumb plan. We owe them far, far more than a half-trillion dollars ---but thats only the dark-skinned ones! lol

The lightskin Blacks should get nothing, except a signed picture of sweet B!TCH mod White 6 ejaculating from his male VAG1NA.

Ok, well I didn't think this was going to go above a 5th grade answer. But I gave it a shot.

Issue wise? Explain.

Yeah, issue wise. I want a smaller, limited government that lives within it's means. Living within it's means would solve a HUGE amount of problems.

The Fed needs to go back to putting an actual value on our currency and stop letting the government borrow for everything under the sun. The government needs to live within it's means.
The borders need to be secure without making Mexico & South America an enemy.
The prison system needs to be completely redone with a system that benefits those who want to become "Fit for society." And a no mans land for those who never will be. And privatized so that corporations can manufacture products in those prisons for the US or global market, and pay for 90% of the prisons overhead.
Corporate welfare needs to be a thing of the passed. And social welfare needs to go back to being temporary.

But those are just a few "issues" you can give your take on. Mine are probably retarded to most folks.

Both sides rag on each other like their side does no wrong. It's been that way since at least Kennedy. Probably even before that. But up until the last decade-ish, the disagreements were normally about the issues themselves. Not so much the party that was pushing or opposing those issues.

Not being a political loyalist to any party, I could care less which sides takes up an issue in a way that I agree with or not. IMO, both party's now days, don't care about the issues. They just want to know what the other party supports, so they can oppose it. At least publicly.

Us FC's and CC (Fiscal and constitutional conservatives) want small, limited government, that lives within it's means. We want politicians to mind our own business around the world and take care of our country first. We're not isolationist, by any means. We want to trade and be friends with all willing nations. To help them out, as long as it doesn't put our own country in the red.

I get the feeling that the RINO republicans want the opposite of what ever the left wants. And visa versa.

So aside of what the media says, or the politicians say, What do you expect from the party you support.
Can you answer that question without mentioning any other party?

I don't have a Party. The "Party's" are illusory.

Both sides rag on each other like their side does no wrong. It's been that way since at least Kennedy. Probably even before that. But up until the last decade-ish, the disagreements were normally about the issues themselves. Not so much the party that was pushing or opposing those issues.

Not being a political loyalist to any party, I could care less which sides takes up an issue in a way that I agree with or not. IMO, both party's now days, don't care about the issues. They just want to know what the other party supports, so they can oppose it. At least publicly.

Us FC's and CC (Fiscal and constitutional conservatives) want small, limited government, that lives within it's means. We want politicians to mind our own business around the world and take care of our country first. We're not isolationist, by any means. We want to trade and be friends with all willing nations. To help them out, as long as it doesn't put our own country in the red.

I get the feeling that the RINO republicans want the opposite of what ever the left wants. And visa versa.

So aside of what the media says, or the politicians say, What do you expect from the party you support.

Competence in running a country. Sensible policies. Decent people being the politicians.

A dream...

Nothing.....Literally nothing.

Do no harm and leave peeps the fuck alone.

Gubmint can barely deliver the mail without fucking it up......Why would anyone with a functioning brain expect any more from that shit show?

But MUH ROOOOOOOOOOADS! in...

Government should be so small that it's hardly recognizable.

Considering that the Republican candidates and politicians all run their campaigns on old FC & CC idea's, one might think they'd expect their politicians to FC & CC.
I always wonder why they don't hold them accountable?

The same question could be asked of the democrats, as to why they don't care if the border is tight & secure? The old ways of the democrats being so supportive of the American working class, is long gone.

Last edited:
What do you expect from your government? (issue wise)
Not a whole lot, cuz my point of view is we're a failed system ,much to the point of becoming that which we sought to get away from.

We could take this issue by issue , but you'll find the metric used is always a moving target

That said, one can dumb it down to a simple yes/no...

Do you trust your government?

~S~

Not a whole lot, cuz my point of view is we're a failed system ,much to the point of becoming that which we sought to get away from.

We could take this issue by issue , but you'll find the metric used is always a moving target

~S~

There's a few I trust. Those that say one thing (that I agree with) and have a voting record to back it up. But those politicians are few and far between.

I consider myself an independent these days but I am registered Republican so that I can vote in my state's primary elections. What I want is for my party to resist the extremists on the right who think via ideology rather than common sense and cause and effect. And otherwise I want my party to do what is good and right and just for all Americans that it is constitutionally authorized to do. And I do not want my party in the federal government to do what it is not constitutionally authorized to do.

Yeah, issue wise. I want a smaller, limited government that lives within it's means. Living within it's means would solve a HUGE amount of problems.

The Fed needs to go back to putting an actual value on our currency and stop letting the government borrow for everything under the sun. The government needs to live within it's means.
The borders need to be secure without making Mexico & South America an enemy.
The prison system needs to be completely redone with a system that benefits those who want to become "Fit for society." And a no mans land for those who never will be. And privatized so that corporations can manufacture products in those prisons for the US or global market, and pay for 90% of the prisons overhead.
Corporate welfare needs to be a thing of the passed. And social welfare needs to go back to being temporary.

But those are just a few "issues" you can give your take on. Mine are probably retarded to most folks.
Hmmm. Okay.

No comment.

I will say that that nobody in this nation should be going to bed hungry. I think a governmental solution is the winner here.

1711519076047.png

~S~
What nation has a system that is a success in your mind?

My party makes all sorts of promises when begging for my vote, then does nothing, surrenders or the exact opposite once they arrive in Washington. I think I want my party to just resign in disgrace.

Forum List

Back