Media bias

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
This guy is so full of.shit

1 he was saying it in a joking way, this fucking hack needs to off himself

2 the protesters were much more violent and didnt have to be there. They could go to rallies for their candidates or just get a life.
3 Trump supporters dont go to democrats looking for fights.

This guy is a democrat hack and hasnt learned anything, i hope trump calls him out and roasts his ass.

Trump says his supporters were 'violent'
Donald Trump says his supporters were 'violent' - CNNPolitics.com

2 the protesters were much more violent and didnt have to be there. They could go to rallies for their candidates or just get a life.

This guy is a democrat hack and hasnt learned anything, i hope trump calls him out and roasts his ass.

So, you don't like their bias, don't watch it, watch something else. You know they're private companies, right? They can say what they like within the law.

So, you don't like their bias, don't watch it, watch something else. You know they're private companies, right? They can say what they like within the law.

Theyre full of shit, they lie and they have the be nerve to say theyre objective.

I have the right to call them on their bullshit. If they would admit they are a democrat peopaganda machine, id be ok with it.

All media will be white supremacist propaganda non stop in Trumpland

First Trump has nothing to do with white supremacy
Wait thats all we need to say, now gonstart a thread on white supremacy since you bring mito up.in.every thread

i hope trump calls him out and roasts his ass.

What will that do, hurt the guy's feelings? You need to grow up and stop acting like disagreements deserve bullying.

Funny you should say that. Your folks are threatening EC members and trying to fuck over an election.
Really? Has anybody notified the proper authorities?

Theyre full of shit, they lie and they have the be nerve to say theyre objective.

I have the right to call them on their bullshit. If they would admit they are a democrat peopaganda machine, id be ok with it.

So don't watch it then. Get your news from elsewhere. Which is worse, the person who is full of shit, or the person who listens to the person who is full of shit?

All people say they're better than they really are, it's your job to figure it all out. There's no point complaining about it all.
Yeah, you have the right to call it bullshit, and I have the right to tell you it's a waste of time. Great, we've accomplished... nothing.

i hope trump calls him out and roasts his ass.

What will that do, hurt the guy's feelings? You need to grow up and stop acting like disagreements deserve bullying.

Funny you should say that. Your folks are threatening EC members and trying to fuck over an election.
Really? Has anybody notified the proper authorities?

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...be-the-last-bid-to-overturn-the-election/amp/

Yep. The liberal white supremacist MSM will be non stop.....

OP you can't shame a liberal, its not possible.

You are right about the grossly uninformed lemmings known as "liberals". My brother who is not as smart as my ex-brother-in-law though are both Trump haters and Obamatrons. What really surprises me about my ex-brother-in-law is he is a smart, practical and
logical person in all matters...except politics! Even a Democratic party chairman in his county.
BUT neither will listen to the facts that the MSM bias has provided them with their "facts"...like this common example...
They both think to this day that Trump is "anti-Immigrant" as this current Google search shows:
About 37,900 results (0.49 seconds)
Search Results
Trump anti-immigrant speech follows dark pattern of US history | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/.../trump-nativist-speech-follows-dark-us-pattern-75562656385
Never mind Trump is MARRIED to a Legal Immigrant which is what the biased MSM keeps leaving out of their above stories!

Well you wouldn't, because to a social justice fucktard, you love violence and encourage it.....but to remind you, you beta males will be no match to us Alphas if there is a conflict.....so the left better be careful.
Social justice? Come again?

Yeah a social justice fucktard/marxista. These people want safe spaces yet think they can handle a real fight with somone pushing back against their Nazi bullying.

Well you wouldn't, because to a social justice fucktard, you love violence and encourage it.....but to remind you, you beta males will be no match to us Alphas if there is a conflict.....so the left better be careful.
Social justice? Come again?

Yeah a social justice fucktard/marxista. These people want safe spaces yet think they can handle a real fight with somone pushing back against their Nazi bullying.
What are you talking about?

Hey dipshit -- Trump DID say that his supporters were violent. If you have a problem with that, then take it up with Trump himself. Those were his words. Idiot.

Forum List

Back