Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

You need women to protect you from Hamas?

What a bunch of Girly Men
Mrs Mo carries a Sig 238 at all times and is a better shot with a pistol than I am.

Even our women are twice as tough as liberal men.

Please...stay disarmed liberal. It makes the world a safer place.

Mrs Mo carries a Sig 238 at all times and is a better shot with a pistol than I am.

Even our women are twice as tough as liberal men.

Please...stay disarmed liberal. It makes the world a safer place.
What a bunch of Girly Men hiding behind women

Here in NJ, we fight Hamas ourself and don’t rely on the Woman Folk to do our fighting

What a bunch of Girly Men hiding behind women

Here in NJ, we fight Hamas ourself and don’t rely on the Woman Folk to do our fighting
Contrary to liberal dogma , Soft Hands, words aren't violence... and that strongly worded letter to the editor of the NY Times demanding a cease fire isn't "fighting' Hamas.

Your people SUPPORT Hamas.

So please...give me a break.

We love our tough, armed women.

And as an added bonus...our women are actually genetically women.

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

Make America Great Again Val!

Absolutely pathetic.

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

I suspect she's going to win.

Shells for the shotgun, not bullets.

LOL....Given that quality buckshot is near a dollar a round it might be a consideration. I have a Turk bullpup semi-auto shotgun that runs great....The again I feed it well. ;)

t-002-2-jpg.859677
IMG_0845.jpeg

No, I married a strong, I fucking loath bigotry. I despise cheap poltical stunts and fucking hate gun totinng assholes who use their bigotry to gain officce.
Hate to break it to you...but responding to threats with promises ain't bigotry.

It's a classic "don't start nothin', won't be nothin'." situation.

I'm 100% in favor of letting folks who threaten know that not only are you not backing down...but you have zero fear of their threats.

Bring it on, Bitches. We got somethin' special for ya.

If I was in Missouri, I would want a real man to protect me from Hamas, not some woman pretending to be bad ass

Hamas would make her their bitch
^^^Tell me you don't know any women gun owners without telling me you don't know any women gun owners.

In your defense...you live in New Jersey where the government doesn't trust you to own a gun.

please dont tell me a costco logo is now a trigger word??

and thank for showing the add,, I will for sure vote for her now,,

Hate to break it to you...but responding to threats with promises ain't bigotry.

It's a classic "don't start nothin', won't be nothin'." situation.

I'm 100% in favor of letting folks who threaten know that not only are you not backing down...but you have zero fear of their threats.

Bring it on, Bitches. We got somethin' special for ya.
Fuck yea! Those Hamas bitches will stay out of Missouri DMVs if she’s elected. In fact, I’m going on record to predict zero Hamas attacks will occur in the whole state of Missouri now that she’s laid down the law.

If you're scared of tough, strong, armed women...just say you're scared.
I’m perfectly fine with her whole campaign. I find it really brave to post on social media that she’s not afraid of Hamas from half way across the world in the international hot bed of Missouri. Fucking stone cold courage.

please dont tell me a costco logo is now a trigger word??

and thank for showing the add,, I will for sure vote for her now,,
I was kidding on the Costco ad. It’s just funny. I am dead serious about loving the ad though. Missouri is in good hands. No Hamas dare to tread in a DMV there.

I was kidding on the Costco ad. It’s just funny. I am dead serious about loving the ad though. Missouri is in good hands. No Hamas dare to tread in a DMV there.
the riots across america right now supporting hamas says no one is safe,,

not sure why youre singling out the DMV

Forum List

Back