Daddy (The Judge) Says Trump Cannot Talk About His Daughter, the Democrat Political Activist Who Is Raising Money For Schumer and Schiff

Also

You’d think this is the case right? But it didn’t stop Letitia James from using her prejudice to go after trump, or Alvin Bragg to do the same.

All of these investigations are just an effort to get trump out of the race. This is why Bragg is prosecuting a case that many say is flimsy and likely to be won on appeal…because it’s not about winning the case, it’s about keeping Trump bound up in the court room and off the campaign trail.
Trump has always skirted the law. Evidently you approve.

Hmm, see, you say the trump isn’t honorable and principled..some would say they don’t think democrats are honorable or principled.

With all the “get trump” that has been going on for the last 8 years, plus the nature of how these cases came about, one would say that the prejudices of the judge and the democrat party in general are at the very heart of the matter.

I mean, forgive us if we don’t think a liberal judge in a liberal city with a, likely liberal jury, with an avowed penchant for trump hate, is really interested in seeking “justice”
Poor old trump . He's always been a victim.

The daughter's work for the party does not matter, any more than does Donnie or Eric.

Trump is the defendant in court, and he will comply with the Judge or else,

What does the Judge's daughter have to do with Trump's prosecution for falsifying business records??????? It says in the article, that her law firm has worked on behalf of the Democrats. The law firm I worked for had the Conservative Party as their CLIENT, but that doesn't mean everybody who worked for our firm voted Conservative.

Also, the First Amendment doesn't give ANYONE the right to lie about, slander or threaten another person, in any way. Trump is doing ALL THREE, in this instance.
Adam Schiff needs disbarred.

Trump has always skirted the law. Evidently you approve.
I approve

Money is speech, remember?

Dumbass laws should be loudly and publicly disobeyed whenever and wherever possible.

For the record, I've been smoking a Schedule 1 substance since I was 9 years old. Fuck the idiotic feds. Fuck them bigly. I know way more about science and brain chemistry than they do.

And fuck this idiotic judge too. Trump is right, he should triple dare the fucktard to jail him for telling the truth.

I approve

Money is speech, remember?

Dumbass laws should be loudly and publicly disobeyed whenever and wherever possible.

For the record, I've been smoking a Schedule 1 substance since I was 9 years old. Fuck the idiotic feds. Fuck them bigly. I know way more about science and brain chemistry than they do.

And fuck this idiotic judge too. Trump is right, he should triple dare the fucktard to jail him for telling the truth.

Well this explains so very much. I guess you missed the part where smoking a Schedule 1 substance:

". . . . . can affect brain development and may increase the risk for mental health problems. Youth are especially vulnerable to the effects of cannabis since brain development is not complete up to age 25".

Do you also think that the law prohibitting abortion should be disobeyed. Cult members are going bat shit crazy about shoplifting laws being ignored by people making minimum wages.

So which laws should be obeyed and which ignored? Should businessmen be allowed to claim hookers as a business deduction? That seems to be what you're saying. If you pay someone for sex and then claim it as a business expense, it's dumb that this is illegal.

A Democrat judge has reached a new low in the BS Manhattan indictment.

The judge, Juan Merchan has a daughter, who has worked for Kamala Harris, Joe Biden and is now using the Trump indictment by Alvin Bragg to raise money for, among others, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff.

Donald Trump, exercising his First Amendment rights, has rightfully brought all this to our attention because the MSM has no interest in doing so)

Now judge Merchan has forbidden Trump from talking about his political fund-raising daughter.

This Democrat hack judge needed to recuse himself long ago. Now has opened himself to an appeal court forcing him into it, and hopefully hey will. He also opens himself to BAR investigation for his utter bias.

Oh yeah, he's also a Biden donor.

... the judge's daughter, whose firm has worked on campaigns for President Joe Biden and other Democrats, had recently posted a photo on social media depicting her "obvious goal" of seeing him jailed.
"Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately," he wrote Thursday. "His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me."

The 'social media' posts aren't hers.

And there's no danger of a 'bar investigation' of the judge. Bar investigations exist in the real world and are subject to the standards of actual evidence.

Not whatever meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish your useless MAGA echo chamber has imagined up. As demonstrated elegantly by Trump's perfect record of failure to have the charges dismissed or the trial delayed. Every court, without exception, has laughed his attempts at dismissal or delay out the door.

Remember, most of what your ilk consider 'violations of the law', are y'all just not knowing a thing about how the law actually works.

Last edited:
It’s not harassment when it’s factually true but troublesome to the recipient
There is also no such thing as interference via such statement
I suppose we'll have to wait for the judicial decision there, your experience and expertise notwithstanding...

Forum List

Back