It's OK Alt Right. Fox News has given you permission to believe the Russian hacking.

It's funny how everything was hacked except Hillary's server.

What of it? We're supposed to be upset that the DNC was dumb enough to let itself get hacked? They showed everyone the truth about what goes on in the DNC, an inside job to screw over Bernie Sanders, Donna Brazile colluding with Hillary on debate questions and more.

We're all thankful to whoever hacked them and showed us the truth.

Of course only Dems would be upset about the truth being released, because they are always lying and cheating.

What of it? We're supposed to be upset that the DNC was dumb enough to let itself get hacked? They showed everyone the truth about what goes on in the DNC, an inside job to screw over Bernie Sanders, Donna Brazile colluding with Hillary on debate questions and more.

Of course only Dems would be upset about the truth being released, because they are always lying and cheating.

Why are you assuming Putin didn't hack the RNC? Because nothing was released?

Don't you get it? That's what happens when Russia helps only one side. It's so obvious I'm mildly suprised that didn't occur to you.

The only time you hear a Republicans being called, "The smartest person in the room" is at the GOP convention.

Don't you get it? That's what happens when Russia helps only one side. It's so obvious I'm mildly suprised that didn't occur to you.

I'm not assuming. If they did, nothing was released because there wasn't much or any unethical behavior happening.

I'm not assuming. If they did, nothing was released because there wasn't much or any unethical behavior happening.
Ha! From the racist Republicans? Russia didn't release anything because they were helping Trump. Their "useful idiot".

Former CIA director says the Russians have a name for Trump: ‘Useful idiot’

That's hilarious. Remember, Trump foundation was never certified, never audited, never licensed. Trump boasted he used OPM (other people's money) and bought stuff for the family, paid off lawsuits, bribery. That fiasco isn't over. The evidence is mounting. The investigations ongoing. These won't be civil, they will be criminal charges.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/donald-trump-democrats-lawsuits.html?_r=0

To Combat Trump, Democrats Ready a G.O.P. Tactic: Lawsuits

One attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman, is already investigatingDonald J. Trump over possible violations of New York State law at his charity foundation.

Another, Maura Healey of Massachusetts, has joined Mr. Schneiderman in an investigation into whether Exxon Mobil — whose chief executive, Rex W. Tillerson, is Mr. Trump’s choice for secretary of state — lied to investors and the public about the threat of climate change.

Ms. Healey also has a new fund-raising pitch: “I won’t hesitate to take Donald Trump to court if he carries out his unconstitutional campaign promises,” she recently wrote to supporters.

A third, Representative Xavier Becerra, who was chosen this month to become California’s attorney general, has dared the Trump administration to “come at us” over issues including immigration, climate change and health care.

What's more concerning is the Russian official that said a cell of the Russian government was in contact with the Trump campaign, and the Trump campaign denied it.

I bet another scandal will erupt from that in the future.

Forum List

Back