67% of married women are unfaithful

I you think that number us shocking. You don't even want to look up the percentage of husband's who get cucked, and end up raising some other sperms donors kid. It's much higher than you might guess...
:linky:

Can't imagine what you're kids would think. Should they find out. Only transgressions stand in opposition to facts. What a lovely fucking degenerate you are... Bummer for your kids, and the sucker you played to rear them...

I do love these drunk post from you that make no sense at all.

Keep them coming.

Actually it's not really true. Men are the bigger cheaters and their reasons are: "To see if I can get away with it" I don't want to divorce my wife, I just want to play,."

Yeah, well, 100% of married men want to cheat

Every married man who’s lived has either fantasized his wife was another woman during sex or fantasized about fucking other woman while masturbating. It’s instinct and part of being a man

But wanting and doing aren’t the same thing
Don't look at me. 23-1/2 years faithful to my wife. And I am not alone in this.

But India has one of the highest rates of cousin marriages too.

1714600193955.png

I never realized this statistic was so high. No wonder men are waiting longer to tie the knot.

This is based on a "survey" of 100 women (!) done by Ashley Madison (!) and 67% of the women said they wanted to be "wined and dined". But of course THAT'S not going to make headlines so we go with cheating somehow?

This is based on a "survey" of 100 women (!) done by Ashley Madison (!) and 67% of the women said they wanted to be "wined and dined". But of course THAT'S not going to make headlines so we go with cheating somehow?
People think marriage is supposed to be exciting and fresh....where they are constantly desired.
Sad fact is that the emotional bandwidth to accomplish this doesn't exist in anyone. They want a fantasy instead of reality.

Marriage is about building a life with another person. It's not glamorous....it takes a long time. But this life you build together needs goals and objectives. Most people don't have that or much planned coordinated community involvement at all.

Instead you end up with a couple who each live independent lives seeking their own goals. Making each other a buddy with very occasional benefits.

Support for a spouse goes way beyond making food or household chores. You get in where you fit in. And you are desperate to accentuate your spouses talents however that may be. That's what my wife and I do for each other. Sure, I can cook. My wife makes sure my food is always presented as best as possible. Coordinates the activities surrounding the food. (We host a couple of gingerbread parties every year and bake 1K cookies and 1.2k chocolate truffles for Christmas)
The cookies, truffles, and gingerbread wouldn't be the same without her assistance every year. It would be pathetic. She helps with packaging, procurement of ingredients, labeling, promotion and displays. Tables and decorations is a group effort. Independent of each other....we are disasters and pathetic....together we seem almost magical and too good to be true.
(Christmas is not our only project but is one of many we work together on where I'm a principle and she supports but she has projects where she is principle and I have a supporting role)

And that's how and why neither one of us will or has a desire to cheat. We aren't Independent...can't be....don't know how to exist without the other one. Certainly won't have any real fun without them. It's not like opportunities to cheat don't come along....but they are met with the same attitude of fear, dread, disgust, and anger. But politely declined.

And that's something that article doesn't talk about....it talks about desire and "work". I don't get what they are talking about. They don't understand what being married really is about but act as if they do.

People think marriage is supposed to be exciting and fresh....where they are constantly desired.
Sad fact is that the emotional bandwidth to accomplish this doesn't exist in anyone. They want a fantasy instead of reality.

Marriage is about building a life with another person. It's not glamorous....it takes a long time. But this life you build together needs goals and objectives. Most people don't have that or much planned coordinated community involvement at all.

Instead you end up with a couple who each live independent lives seeking their own goals. Making each other a buddy with very occasional benefits.

Support for a spouse goes way beyond making food or household chores. You get in where you fit in. And you are desperate to accentuate your spouses talents however that may be. That's what my wife and I do for each other. Sure, I can cook. My wife makes sure my food is always presented as best as possible. Coordinates the activities surrounding the food. (We host a couple of gingerbread parties every year and bake 1K cookies and 1.2k chocolate truffles for Christmas)
The cookies, truffles, and gingerbread wouldn't be the same without her assistance every year. It would be pathetic. She helps with packaging, procurement of ingredients, labeling, promotion and displays. Tables and decorations is a group effort. Independent of each other....we are disasters and pathetic....together we seem almost magical and too good to be true.
(Christmas is not our only project but is one of many we work together on where I'm a principle and she supports but she has projects where she is principle and I have a supporting role)

And that's how and why neither one of us will or has a desire to cheat. We aren't Independent...can't be....don't know how to exist without the other one. Certainly won't have any real fun without them. It's not like opportunities to cheat don't come along....but they are met with the same attitude of fear, dread, disgust, and anger. But politely declined.

And that's something that article doesn't talk about....it talks about desire and "work". I don't get what they are talking about. They don't understand what being married really is about but act as if they do.

Hubby and I will be married 30 years this summer, God willing. We've had a few downer years but the great years far, far outnumber them. We're just each others' biggest fans, to be honest. I have a niggling suspicion that folks who maintain that marriage is a lot of work a lot of the time either married the wrong person OR there's a very difficult person in the mix there. Because imo it shouldn't be a lot of work a lot of the time, if it's right.

Exactamundo! My.wife and I will be married ourselves 24 years this fall, and with all the issues she has, we went into our marriage eyes wide open.

Hubby and I will be married 30 years this summer, God willing. We've had a few downer years but the great years far, far outnumber them. We're just each others' biggest fans, to be honest. I have a niggling suspicion that folks who maintain that marriage is a lot of work a lot of the time either married the wrong person OR there's a very difficult person in the mix there. Because imo it shouldn't be a lot of work a lot of the time, if it's right.

I agree, marriage is not a lot of work most of the time. There are times when it is, but overall it should not be.

We hit 31 years this year, people used to tell us we were "co-dependent" on each other, and I was always like "well, duh".

Forum List

Back