Trump Says His Position On Abortion Is Whichever One Will Get Him Elected

The leftard Dims wish to make “abortion” the singular issue in the election.

It isn’t. It shouldn’t be.

Trump just took it off the table. This frustrates and infuriates our Leftards.
But it will be. Republicans just don't learn. And Trump, just made their job infinitely more difficult.
Weathervane wants it both ways. Doesn't work like that. :)

But it will be. Republicans just don't learn. And Trump, just made their job infinitely more difficult.
Weathervane wants it both ways. Doesn't work like that. :)
Wrong. One can still have strong views about abortion “rights” without it becoming a particularly important election issue.

I realize you wish it was a more important issue this campaign year. But it simply isn’t.

Sucks to be you. 😎

View attachment 929139

PALM BEACH, FL — In a brilliant political maneuver designed to ensure he wins the election, former President Donald Trump said his position on abortion is whichever one will get him elected.

Though abortion has long been one of the most divisive issues in the nation, Trump deftly maneuvered himself into a position to simultaneously woo voters who will never support him and alienate portions of his most loyal base.

"My stance can't be any clearer," Trump said in a post to his Truth Social account. "I am in complete and total agreement with each voter, whatever their individual view may be. If you believe abortion is murder, so do I. If you think there are cases in which it is acceptable, so do I. If you think there's nothing wrong with it, neither do I. As everyone can see, I feel very strongly about this issue. Strong convictions. The strongest. So strong. I am becoming all things to all people so that by all means I may get elected. MAGA!"

Staunch conservatives expressed outrage. "Really disappointing," said one Republican voter. "I'm shocked that a guy who wants to get elected would say things that are designed to broaden his appeal and minimize one of the most effective arguments his opponents have against him."

At publishing time, all disappointed Trump supporters had announced they would all still vote for Trump.
He said the only thing that's every made any sense....it's a state level issue.

Wrong. One can still have strong views about abortion “rights” without it becoming a particularly important election issue.

I realize you wish it was a more important issue this campaign year. But it simply isn’t.

Sucks to be you. 😎
It will be a big issue despite your denial. Just one of many.
Prepare yourself. November will not be kind to you.

:auiqs.jpg:If you believe Donald John Trump is a unifier...then..I got a bridge in Lower Manhattan to sell you. I swear, I own it. :)
Trump...is only concerned with Trump. He proved it during his term as President that he had no interest in actually doing the job he was elected to do.
You don't surprise me after reading your leftist is the only way to go posts for months on end. Your left-leaning press deceived its own by trying out one false narrative after another to prove an innocent man (Donald Trump) was guilty of crimes that were only words he said that were far from crimes, but truth that does not need lies to back it up. Trump stayed with the truth with only one agenda in his heart: to benefit the American people in an appropriate way.

My preference is for Congress to do likewise--benefit the American people rather than dividing us. And FWIW, I am not in the market for any bridge that divides, but prefer bridges that will connect and benefit the people. President Trump has always put the American people first.

Our nation's people do their best when they can create answers, solutions, and inventions that create jobs, prosperity, and good will with our neighbors in other countries. Long live the good will we learn from parents, teachers, preachers, and sanguine fellows like Ben Franklin and Elon Musk. Every generation has a great friend who moves mountains to benefit the human race. And may God bless America to hold the light of his love and peace to men of good will and devotion to duty and goals. When you lighten up, you will see that President Trump always does what is true and right for all the people who work hard to raise a family and provide for them with hard work.

Last edited:
You don't surprise me after reading your leftist is the only way to go posts for months on end. Your left-leaning press deceived its own by trying out one false narrative after another to prove an innocent man (Donald Trump) was guilty of crimes that were only words he said that were far from crimes, but truth that does not need lies to back it up. Trump stayed with the truth with only one agenda in his heart: to benefit the American people in an appropriate way.

My preference is for Congress to do likewise--benefit the American people rather than dividing us. And FWIW, I am not in the market for any bridge that divides, but prefer bridges that will connect and benefit the people. President Trump has always put the American people first.

Our nation's people do their best when they can create answers, solutions, and inventions that create jobs, prosperity, and good will with our neighbors in other countries. Long live the good will we learn from parents, teachers, preachers, and sanguine fellows like Ben Franklin and Elon Musk. Every generation has a great friend who moves mountains to benefit the human race. And may God bless America to hold the light of his love and peace to men of good will and devotion to duty and goals. When you lighten up, you will see that President Trump always does what is true and right for all the people who work hard to raise a family and provide for them with hard work.
I'm sorry, I just can't someone who puts the words Trump and "put the American people first" in the same sentence seriously. :)
For some reason, you have convinced yourself that this man cares about you and what you believe in. This man is the consummate con artist. I get you think this man holds the key to returning you to an America that you've convinced yourself you've lost, but all outward evidence says and suggests that the man only cares about himself.

Three days into his presidency in 2017, he goes to the Memorial Wall at the CIA and talks about not the sacrifices of intelligence agencies and their people...but his inauguration crowd size. That moment right there, told me he was never going to pivot to actually being President. He cares about himself. End of story.

I'm sorry, I just can't someone who puts the words Trump and "put the American people first" in the same sentence seriously. :)
For some reason, you have convinced yourself that this man cares about you and what you believe in. This man is the consummate con artist. I get you think this man holds the key to returning you to an America that you've convinced yourself you've lost, but all outward evidence says and suggests that the man only cares about himself.

Three days into his presidency in 2017, he goes to the Memorial Wall at the CIA and talks about not the sacrifices of intelligence agencies and their people...but his inauguration crowd size. That moment right there, told me he was never going to pivot to actually being President. He cares about himself. End of story.
You are greatly mistaken about what I think and why I think it. Go stand in the corner with your nose in the chalk circle, toots.

You are greatly mistaken about what I think and why I think it. Go stand in the corner with your nose in the chalk circle, toots.
I can only take and comment on what you post. And I've watched you post for years, so I'm familiar with your beliefs.
You assign and ascribe values to Trump he's never displayed. But somehow, you're convinced that it is imperative that this man, whose just about ripped our country apart, needs
another shot at destroying what he couldn't the first time around. :)

Forum List

Back