67% of married women are unfaithful

I never realized this statistic was so high. No wonder men are waiting longer to tie the knot.

I you think that number us shocking. You don't even want to look up the percentage of husband's who get cucked, and end up raising some other sperms donors kid. It's much higher than you might guess...

I'd like to see the Venn diagram on that one.... maybe Kameltoe can explain it to us.... there's a huge population of large-assed, dumpy, mcdonalds-eating karens out there... who is mounting those??
Lol, how many of them have kids? There is always someone willing to f them. I personally would rather use Rosie than f a nasty b but that is the norm. Dudes will do the ugly chick. They won't wife them but they will do them. My dock is next to a hotel. When weather allows me to run doubles I almost always have a Saturday night trip. At the end of the trip after passenger's are unloaded I clean my boat. Then I watch the whale parade. There are always dudes walking the fat chick to the hotel. Beer goggles? Maybe. I don't understand but it's the way it is.

I you think that number us shocking. You don't even want to look up the percentage of husband's who get cucked, and end up raising some other sperms donors kid. It's much higher than you might guess...
I have no respect for weak men that stay in a loveless marriage.

If the husbands don’t even know, how could you possibly know?

If the husbands don’t even know, how could you possibly know?
They find out after the fact. And yes, that's just the ones who find out. Look it up if your curious. It was a much higher nu.ber than I would have guessed.

Maybe some of them got infected with STDs or noticed all the red flags.
Many find out through these trendy Ancestry DNA tests...

Many find out through these trendy Ancestry DNA tests...

Any wife that would have her husband raise someone elses child because of her sexual escapade is a dispicable bitch.

Marriage and monogamy are inherently counterintuitive to males in many species, humans included

The fact that, deep down, all men want to bang as many women possible puts us at odds with social norms that say we should settle down and stay with one woman.

Women don’t have the same sex drive, but they’re also always on the lookout for a potential new man, because their biology deep down tells them to always be on the lookout for a bigger stronger man to protect her and her children

So everyone’s always looking, even though most of us can control our animal instincts

Marriage and monogamy are inherently counterintuitive to males in many species, humans included

The fact that, deep down, all men want to bang as many women possible puts us at odds with social norms that say we should settle down and stay with one woman.

Women don’t have the same sex drive, but they’re also always on the lookout for a potential new man, because their biology deep down tells them to always be on the lookout for a bigger stronger man to protect her and her children

So everyone’s always looking, even though most of us can control our animal instincts
I'm sowing all my wild oats while I'm single.

I'd like to see the Venn diagram on that one.... maybe Kameltoe can explain it to us.... there's a huge population of large-assed, dumpy, mcdonalds-eating karens out there... who is mounting those??
They're the 33%. LOL If you were wandering in the desert and you came upon an ass, knowing full well she belonged to someone else, would you mount her?

That's kind of a convoluted way of saying that everyone is thrilled by the excitement of the hunt.

lI don't think that 67% is right for other countries.

Especially Muslim countries.

lI don't think that 67% is right for other countries.

Especially Muslim countries.
67% isn’t right for any country

The title of this thread is misleading and doesn’t even reflect the article it cites

Forum List

Back