Daddy (The Judge) Says Trump Cannot Talk About His Daughter, the Democrat Political Activist Who Is Raising Money For Schumer and Schiff

And once more a media source cites all this terrible stuff Trump is saying, threatening or whatever but provides nary a single piece of evidence of what he actually did say.
How to say one can't read without actually saying one can't read.

On Saturday, Trump vaulted another social media attack of Judge Juan Merchan's daughter. Trump claims her past work as a political consultant presents a conflict of interest for the judge, sharing a link to a New York Post article about her on Truth Social. “This is a disgrace to our Legal System. Judge Merchan should be immediately sanctioned and recused, and this fake ‘case,’ only kept alive by the Highly Conflicted Judge, should be completely dismissed right away,” Trump wrote in a post that included images of Merchan's daughter, Loren Merchan.

On Saturday, Trump vaulted another social media attack of Judge Juan Merchan's daughter. Trump claims her past work as a political consultant presents a conflict of interest for the judge, sharing a link to a New York Post article about her on Truth Social. “This is a disgrace to our Legal System. Judge Merchan should be immediately sanctioned and recused, and this fake ‘case,’ only kept alive by the Highly Conflicted Judge, should be completely dismissed right away,” Trump wrote in a post that included images of Merchan's daughter, Loren Merchan.
And it is wrong for him to say this because? What did he say that was a lie?

She has nothing to do with Trump's crimes or the charges against him. NOTHING. She's not a party to the complaint or a witness.

The judge did the correct thing.
I will remember this when Trump takes Biden down next year when he is president.

The judges daughter is deriving an income from those running against me and seeking to jail me
That’s a fact statement
Liberals don’t utilize facts but rather feeling instead and their safe space commie censorship is being applied

That's what MAGAt are complaining about. Who among them hasn't had to cover up illegally a pay off to a sex partner used while their wife is pregnant?
And your guy rapes his daughter in the shower. Go figure.

Just curious Sheepshit, which words you you snowflakes find "threatening" to the daughter?

Last edited:
Lol, 'making harassing or interfering statements about the court's staff or their families' is 'unflattering speech' in MAGAt fantasy.
It’s not harassment when it’s factually true but troublesome to the recipient
There is also no such thing as interference via such statement

None of that is pertinent to the hush money charges. Overruled, sit down, Your Orangeness.

It’s not harassment when it’s factually true but troublesome to the recipient
There is also no such thing as interference via such statement
None of the defense objections have anything to with the charges.

She has nothing to do with Trump's crimes or the charges against him. NOTHING. She's not a party to the complaint or a witness.

The judge did the correct thing.
No, but the fact that she’s working for the opposition while her father, who himself is a Biden donor, is a judge in the case is a conflict of interest. There’s a pattern and I think Trump is right to point that out.

But, I’m happy this is playing out this way. Even though you may not agree and you may not like it, Biden will probably see some court room time after his presidency, and if it winds up in the hands of a Trump supporting judge, I’ll be overjoyed.

A Democrat judge has reached a new low in the BS Manhattan indictment.

The judge, Juan Merchan has a daughter, who has worked for Kamala Harris, Joe Biden and is now using the Trump indictment by Alvin Bragg to raise money for, among others, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff.

Donald Trump, exercising his First Amendment rights, has rightfully brought all this to our attention because the MSM has no interest in doing so)

Now judge Merchan has forbidden Trump from talking about his political fund-raising daughter.

This Democrat hack judge needed to recuse himself long ago. Now has opened himself to an appeal court forcing him into it, and hopefully hey will. He also opens himself to BAR investigation for his utter bias.

Oh yeah, he's also a Biden donor.

... the judge's daughter, whose firm has worked on campaigns for President Joe Biden and other Democrats, had recently posted a photo on social media depicting her "obvious goal" of seeing him jailed.
"Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately," he wrote Thursday. "His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me."

How convenient it is to dispose of a former President's freedom of speech. Who will be next to lose their constitutional freedom of speech by another jurist with excuses why somebody else cannot speak in his own behalf because ____________ ( fill in the blank.)

A Democrat judge has reached a new low in the BS Manhattan indictment.

The judge, Juan Merchan has a daughter, who has worked for Kamala Harris, Joe Biden and is now using the Trump indictment by Alvin Bragg to raise money for, among others, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff.

Donald Trump, exercising his First Amendment rights, has rightfully brought all this to our attention because the MSM has no interest in doing so)

Now judge Merchan has forbidden Trump from talking about his political fund-raising daughter.

This Democrat hack judge needed to recuse himself long ago. Now has opened himself to an appeal court forcing him into it, and hopefully hey will. He also opens himself to BAR investigation for his utter bias.

Oh yeah, he's also a Biden donor.

... the judge's daughter, whose firm has worked on campaigns for President Joe Biden and other Democrats, had recently posted a photo on social media depicting her "obvious goal" of seeing him jailed.

"Judge Juan Merchan is totally compromised, and should be removed from this TRUMP Non-Case immediately," he wrote Thursday. "His Daughter, Loren, is a Rabid Trump Hater, who has admitted to having conversations with her father about me, and yet he gagged me."

The daughter has nothing to do with the charges against Trump.

This isn't like Trump talking sex stuff about his daughter.

Most fathers wouldn't dream of using their daughters to gain attention.

Remember when they were asked what he and Ivanka had in common and he said "sex".

No, but the fact that she’s working for the opposition while her father, who himself is a Biden donor, is a judge in the case is a conflict of interest. There’s a pattern and I think Trump is right to point that out.

But, I’m happy this is playing out this way. Even though you may not agree and you may not like it, Biden will probably see some court room time after his presidency, and if it winds up in the hands of a Trump supporting judge, I’ll be overjoyed.

Don't you realize not everyone shares Trump's values. The judge can't bring his prejudices into court.

Some people are honorable and principled.

Don't you realize not everyone shares Trump's values. The judge can't bring his prejudices into court.

Hmm, see, you say the trump isn’t honorable and principled..some would say they don’t think democrats are honorable or principled.

With all the “get trump” that has been going on for the last 8 years, plus the nature of how these cases came about, one would say that the prejudices of the judge and the democrat party in general are at the very heart of the matter.

I mean, forgive us if we don’t think a liberal judge in a liberal city with a, likely liberal jury, with an avowed penchant for trump hate, is really interested in seeking “justice”

Also

The judge can't bring his prejudices into court.

You’d think this is the case right? But it didn’t stop Letitia James from using her prejudice to go after trump, or Alvin Bragg to do the same.

All of these investigations are just an effort to get trump out of the race. This is why Bragg is prosecuting a case that many say is flimsy and likely to be won on appeal…because it’s not about winning the case, it’s about keeping Trump bound up in the court room and off the campaign trail.

Forum List

Back