67% of married women are unfaithful

I've slept with three married women in my (younger) life. Two were in 'open' marriages, the other just liked to play around. I think men fantasize about it; women actually do it. Generally speaking, men have more to lose if caught.

I've slept with three married women in my (younger) life. Two were in 'open' marriages, the other just liked to play around. I think men fantasize about it; women actually do it. Generally speaking, men have more to lose if caught.
It is so much easier for women. "With one of these, she can get all of those that she wants."

You are lucky not to windup in a hospital or get killed. I stay away from married women as the risk outweighs the reward.

You are lucky not to windup in a hospital or get killed. I stay away from married women as the risk outweighs the reward.
I am sure. Its not that you are a neckbeard hiding in the basement, not at all.

I never realized this statistic was so high. No wonder men are waiting longer to tie the knot.

If that many people have the need to "break the rules” maybe the problem is with the rules Consensual non monogamy is the answer. Rules should always be questioned and reevaluated in light of current reality

I have had more than one women say they were in an open relationship. When I asked hubby about it, it was news to them.

I you think that number us shocking. You don't even want to look up the percentage of husband's who get cucked, and end up raising some other sperms donors kid. It's much higher than you might guess...
They did a study in great Britain checking all these 23 and me type stats. The estimation for great Britain was that 40 percent of all children were illegitimate. A rather alarming statistic.

I never realized this statistic was so high. No wonder men are waiting longer to tie the knot.

Wow...never thought it was that high! I didn't have a number in mind, maybe would have said 20% - 25%.

A neighbor lady said her son, a med student at the time, had dated and lived with a gal for 7 years. After they got married, she continually cheated on him. By 6 months into the marriage they had broken up...by 9 months they were divorced. She said she was glad it did not last long if this was how it would end up or it may have cost her kid lots of $$.

After the divorce he became a doctor and now has 3 kids. He found his wife on some online dating site. I think when all that cheating was going on, they were in their 20's. I wonder if the 50 or 60 year old wives are cheating much? Maybe the cheating game is for young people...dunno. The mom showed me the photo of his new wife. Big luscious boobs, she also has a slightly big nose. Mmmmm...I'd love to get ahold of her titties, but all I got is my old worn out keyboard...oh shit!

20 girls.jpg

Forum List

Back