LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Yes, it is useless to try to outplay me. You're not gonna do it.
We already have. Your dishonesty and stupidity is fully exposed.
Says you, after defending the leftist LGBTQ agenda in public education this entire thread, then playing dumb about it like it isn't happening.
I did what? I don't even know what the "agenda " is !
Priceless.

Says you, after defending the leftist LGBTQ agenda in public education this entire thread, then playing dumb about it like it isn't happening.
Now you're denying the left has an agenda of promoting the LGBTQ culture. You really shouldn't accused someone of dishonesty.
a
What do you mean by promoting the LGBT culture? For that matter , what do you mean by "promoting"

Ok, I'll tell you what I believe ..

I believe that when a child has issues with their gender identity or sexual orientation, responsible adults should be there to help them sort it out
I believe that those children should be given permission to be who they genuinely feel that that are without judgment or condemnation. That DOES NOT mean encouraging a child to pursue an alt lifestyle. They have to be given space to find their way

I believe that children-straight, gay or whatever- should be taught to be respectful and accepting of other who are different, including sexual minorities.

I believe that those steps taken together can and will reduce the instances of bullying, suicide , and substance abuse among LGBT kids

That is my agenda...now what part of it do you have a problem with? What do you think I'm being dishonest about now? Your turn. What do you think that the "agenda" is?

I believe that when a child has issues with their gender identity or sexual orientation, responsible adults should be there to help them sort it out
I believe that those children should be given permission to be who they genuinely feel that that are without judgment or condemnation. That DOES NOT mean encouraging a child to pursue an alt lifestyle. They have to be given space to find their way

I believe that children-straight, gay or whatever- should be taught to be respectful and accepting of other who are different, including sexual minorities.

I believe that those steps taken together can and will reduce the instances of bullying, suicide , and substance abuse among LGBT kids

That is my agenda...now what part of it do you have a problem with? What do you think I'm being dishonest about now? Your turn. What do you think that the "agenda" is?

Nice. I like it. Let's do that.

Though I do think that boys should be protected against male sexual predators.

Well, girls, too!

Priceless.
Now you're denying the left has an agenda of promoting the LGBTQ culture. You really shouldn't accused someone of dishonesty.
a
What do you mean by promoting the LGBT culture? For that matter , what do you mean by "promoting"

I believe there is no such thing as a gay child. They are confused, and all this crap that you support only confuses them further.

Priceless.
a

I believe there is no such thing as a gay child. They are confused, and all this crap that you support only confuses them further.
Fine believe what you will. Wallow in ignorance. Thank god, for the sake of the kids most adults are a lot smarter than you

Priceless.
a

Fine believe what you will. Wallow in ignorance. Thank god, for the sake of the kids most adults are a lot smarter than you
Oh, blah, blah, blah, yeah we're all ignorant and blah, blah, blah. At least I know the difference between a vagina and an anus.

Protection-racketist Schossau was targeting the statistics, a generalized extorsion of familial inheritance, which funds are indeed threatened by choice of sexuality.

'There is always something statistical in our loves, and something belonging to the laws of large numbers. And isn't it in this way that we must understand the famous formula of Marx? -- he relationship between man and woman is "the direct, natural, and necessary relation of a person to a person." That is, the relationship between the two sexes (man and woman) is only the measure of the relationship of sexuality in general, insofar as it invests large aggregates Man and man?) Whence what came to be called the species determination of the sexuality of the two sexes. And must it not also be said that the phallus is not one sex, but sexuality in its entirety, which is to say the sign of the large aggregate invested by the libido, whence the two sexes necessarily derive, both in their separation (the two homosexual series of man and man, woman and woman) and in their statistical relations with this aggregate?'
(Anti-Oedipus, p. 294)

Priceless.
a

Oh, blah, blah, blah, yeah we're all ignorant and blah, blah, blah. At least I know the difference between a vagina and an anus.
And regressivepervert thinks men can turn into women!

Priceless.
a

Let the record show that this is your answer IN ITS ENTIRETY to the points that I laid out intended to keep children safe and to provide emotional support to them during a critical developmental stage in life. I rest my case.

Priceless.
a

Let the record show that this is your answer IN ITS ENTIRETY to the points that I laid out intended to keep children safe and to provide emotional support to them during a critical developmental stage in life. I rest my case.
Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?

Yes. Be specific. What "lifestyle" is being taught in public school? Where?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
Obviously you can't back up your BS. You need a better filter Bubba
Obviously, you don't want to answer my question.
I most certainly do what to answer your question, a will as soon as you explain what you mean by LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. I'm not going to get sucked into guessing. The fact is that I don't think that you actually know. It's just a talking point that you've latched on to
Like I said, this is the part where you and your ally play dumb.
They aren't playing.

Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?
Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration

Parents protest "graphic" sex ed curriculum in Calif. schools - CBS News

The cbs article doesn't detail what the parents found offensive..and there's a reason for that.

"“The data in it was explicit; it was extremely provocative,” she said. “It was written with too much suggestion. The entire approach was all about perform, not about inform. The entire assumption made by the (curriculum) that we reviewed was that all our children are already sexually active.”

Note that this is a minority ..and thus vulnerable...community that they are targeting. Grooming poor kids and the kids of immigrants for the sex trade and their new lives as faggot pets.

Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration

26 years as a social worker......Have you received therapy for that? :04:

26 years as a social worker......Have you received therapy for that? :04:
That should scare the crap out of every normal parent in the US. Child welfare is INFESTED with mentally ill homosexuals and pedophiles whose life mission is to take children from Christian famililes and place them with their faggot friends.

Forum List

Back