Horrific Jew-Hating U of Delaware student charged with hate crime and banned from campus

Will rosends and lisa give this equal time? Doubtful.

1024px-02_05_03_Die_Arab_Sand.jpg

We need more of this response to the disgusting antisemites on college campuses!

This one, with a weird name, was yelling “F Jews” and “The Holocaust SHOULD have happened!” and also desecrated a Holocaust Memorial has been charged with a hate crime, a warrant issued for her arrest, and banned from campus.

Such a pearl clutching moment Herschel.

You did it when you were called out. Show me when you were not called out.
I wasn't called out. You asked my position so I answered. Until that, the discussion I was having was about something else. Now you want to follow me around and hear how I educate on the daily? Sorry but you are there and I am here. But, unfortunately, in my line of work, I have to repudiate these behaviors often.

I wasn't called out. You asked my position so I answered. Until that, the discussion I was having was about something else. Now you want to follow me around and hear how I educate on the daily? Sorry but you are there and I am here. But, unfortunately, in my line of work, I have to repudiate these behaviors often.
I want to follow you around? Is this even serious? You’re the one who engaged me in this thread. :rolleyes-41:

You’re the one who made claims about condemning behavior against Islam. I merely asked you to back it up. It appears you can’t.

Forum List

Back