LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Teaching sexual perverse lifestyles
What exactly does that mean? Can you give some specific examples please?
LGBTQ. Tell me why it's okay to inform children about LGBTQ and not Christianity.

Christianity is a religion. Schools are NOT supposed to indoctrinate any child into a specific religion. Parents and religious institutions do that. This is their right AND their responsibility. BTW: not all children come from Christian families, and not all Christian adults belong to your sect of Christianity. Moreover, what passes for "Christianity" in some circles does NOT pass for "Christianity" in others.

LGBTQ. Tell me why it's okay to inform children about LGBTQ and not Christianity.
1. Children - by the time they can read- do not need to be informed about LGBTQ issues. What they need is objective and thoughtful support from adults when they have questions about sexuality, and not left to struggle with it, or worse, condemned for it.

2. Who said that it is not OK to "inform children about Christianity" They can inform them of whatever the fuck they want at home and in non public schools- but they cannot inflict emotional abuse.
So why do you think LGBTQ issues should be taught in public schools, but not Christianity?

I would bet money that lys is a faggot teacher.

And you can see from the way she forms her statements..her purpose is to drive a wedge between kids and their parents, kids and their community, and bring them to depravity.

That's what the schools do any more. They should be burned to the ground and the teachers dragged into the village square and flogged.

I can see by your violence that you are a member of one of these cheap cults. I am against having teachers in schools trying to indoctrinate the kids when their parents aren't there. The kids' religious upbringing is entirely the responsibility of the parents. This drive among the phony "Christian" cults to have their cult ideas taught in schools when the parents aren't there is ridiculous, but these cults attempt to recruit as much as they can. There is no point in reading from the New Testament to a kid whose parents are not Christian, and no point in reciting the Lord's Prayer and requiring a Jewish kid to remain silent or to recite, except for purposes of recruitment when the kid's parents aren't there. This example, of course, leaves out children of parents of other faiths.

Moreover, there have been plenty of cases in which kids in schools have been required to attend assemblies that featured religious recruiters.
Kids need to know about different lifestyles, thats sort of the reason we go to school - to help us fit in to a civilised society.

Its also more pertinent for those poor kids whose parents are not fully developed as people. They need to see an alternative to hate.
I don't need to look into the toilet to find out what's there. It's not the job of education to teach children about perversion and sexually confused people. The left has perverted education for long enough.
Your definition of perversion is narrow and bigoted. You lack the credentials to discuss education with any authority.
It's your perverted bigoted opinion, nothing more. You don't know me at all; therefore, you don't have the authority to question my credentitals. Move along now on topic.
Hey BS, You'll have to admit that some of these people who claim to be ex-gay are not exactly playing with a full deck

‘Ex-Gay’ Speakers Warn That Satan Tries To Drag People Back Into Homosexuality | Right Wing Watch

Christianity is a religion. Schools are NOT supposed to indoctrinate any child into a specific religion. Parents and religious institutions do that. This is their right AND their responsibility. BTW: not all children come from Christian families, and not all Christian adults belong to your sect of Christianity. Moreover, what passes for "Christianity" in some circles does NOT pass for "Christianity" in others.
If we can't indoctrinate children in public school about Christianity, then why can we indoctrinate children about perverse sexual lifestyles in public schools?

Kids need to know about different lifestyles, thats sort of the reason we go to school - to help us fit in to a civilised society.

Its also more pertinent for those poor kids whose parents are not fully developed as people. They need to see an alternative to hate.
I don't need to look into the toilet to find out what's there. It's not the job of education to teach children about perversion and sexually confused people. The left has perverted education for long enough.
Your definition of perversion is narrow and bigoted. You lack the credentials to discuss education with any authority.
It's your perverted bigoted opinion, nothing more. You don't know me at all; therefore, you don't have the authority to question my credentitals. Move along now on topic.

You are the one who asserted that "sexual perverse lifestyles" are being taught in public schools. Your "credentials" are irrelevant. Back up your assertion.
Well, duh.... LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. Do you deny that?
Yes. Be specific. What "lifestyle" is being taught in public school? Where?

If we can't indoctrinate children in public school about Christianity, then why can we indoctrinate children about perverse sexual lifestyles in public schools?
You STILL need to explain exactly what the public schools are doing.

You are the one who asserted that "sexual perverse lifestyles" are being taught in public schools. Your "credentials" are irrelevant. Back up your assertion.
Well, duh.... LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. Do you deny that?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

You STILL need to explain exactly what the public schools are doing.

Obviously you can't back up your BS. You need a better filter Bubba

Pastor Jeremy Schossau offered a Bible study for “sexually confused” teenagers.

Let me stop ya right there...

1. No one asked for him to do that.

2. It's not his place to do that.

3. The Bible has nothing to do with sex, just like it has nothing to do with science or facts.
No one has to ask him to do that. It's a free country. The bible has much to say about sex. God invented it.

Obviously, you don't want to answer my question.

I most certainly do what to answer your question, a will as soon as you explain what you mean by LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. I'm not going to get sucked into guessing. The fact is that I don't think that you actually know. It's just a talking point that you've latched on to

I most certainly do what to answer your question, a will as soon as you explain what you mean by LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. I'm not going to get sucked into guessing. The fact is that I don't think that you actually know. It's just a talking point that you've latched on to
Like I said, this is the part where you and your ally play dumb.

1. Children - by the time they can read- do not need to be informed about LGBTQ issues. What they need is objective and thoughtful support from adults when they have questions about sexuality, and not left to struggle with it, or worse, condemned for it.

2. Who said that it is not OK to "inform children about Christianity" They can inform them of whatever the fuck they want at home and in non public schools- but they cannot inflict emotional abuse.
So why do you think LGBTQ issues should be taught in public schools, but not Christianity?
Christianity IS taught in schools....in Social Studies/History classes.

So...you cannot explain.

No one has to ask him to do that. It's a free country. The bible has much to say about sex. God invented it.

The Bible as you know it was written only about 400 years ago, commissioned by an English King who barely spoke English.

Christianity IS taught in schools....in Social Studies/History classes.
Bullcorn. The only thing I heard about Christianity in public school when I attended was that the Catholics wiped out the natives in South America.

So...you cannot explain.
Nice try, but not gonna work. Your pal can't tell me why LGBTQ is condoned in public schools. You can't either because you all know it's not part of education. It's part of the leftist agenda to indoctrinate our children with the new age agenda.

This is fucking useless,. You're playing a sick and juvenile game and I'm not playing it anymore. Grow the fuck up.

This is fucking useless,. You're playing a sick and juvenile game and I'm not playing it anymore. Grow the fuck up.
Yes, it is useless to try to outplay me. You're not gonna do it. You and your pal have been defending LGBTQ agenda in public education this entire thread, and now you want to act like it isn't happening. LOL.

Forum List

Back