LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Your definition of perversion is narrow and bigoted. You lack the credentials to discuss education with any authority.
It's your perverted bigoted opinion, nothing more. You don't know me at all; therefore, you don't have the authority to question my credentitals. Move along now on topic.

You are the one who asserted that "sexual perverse lifestyles" are being taught in public schools. Your "credentials" are irrelevant. Back up your assertion.
Well, duh.... LGBTQ lifestyles are being taught in public school. Do you deny that?
Yes. Be specific. What "lifestyle" is being taught in public school? Where?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.
No. This is the part where you are challenged to come up with specifics. What state? What county? What school district? You must know or you would not be saying all of this.

Nice try, but not gonna work. Your pal can't tell me why LGBTQ is condoned in public schools. You can't either because you all know it's not part of education. It's part of the leftist agenda to indoctrinate our children with the new age agenda.

Why do you think LGBTQ should be condemned in public schools?

It's obvious why homosexuals are really mad at people who try to cure boys of this perversion.

It's the only way homosexuals have to reproduce. They have to suborn normal boys early, and if they can't do that, they'll die out and not have enough boys and young men to have sex with.

Nice try, but not gonna work. Your pal can't tell me why LGBTQ is condoned in public schools. You can't either because you all know it's not part of education. It's part of the leftist agenda to indoctrinate our children with the new age agenda.

Why do you think LGBTQ should be condemned in public schools?
I don't believe it should be condemned. I believe it should be ignored.

It's obvious why homosexuals are really mad at people who try to cure boys of this perversion.It's the only way homosexuals have to reproduce. They have to suborn normal boys early, and if they can't do that, they'll die out and not have enough boys and young men to have sex with.

2004 called, it wants its bullshit back.

The left has made the LGBTQ agenda part of the public forum in our culture, media, sports, entertainment and education.

So because you see a gay person on a TV show that makes you feel...angry? Why do you care so much? You sound really insecure.

It's obvious why homosexuals are really mad at people who try to cure boys of this perversion.

It's the only way homosexuals have to reproduce. They have to suborn normal boys early, and if they can't do that, they'll die out and not have enough boys and young men to have sex with.

What? You think that gay kids are not born to heterosexual s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that there is anyone alive on this planet who is so stupid as to not know that gay and lesbian people have children in their care who have come to be there by a variety of means and circumstances, just like in the case of straight people?

Yes, it is useless to try to outplay me. You're not gonna do it.
We already have. Your dishonesty and stupidity is fully exposed.
Says you, after defending the leftist LGBTQ agenda in public education this entire thread, then playing dumb about it like it isn't happening.
I did what? I don't even know what the "agenda " is !
Now you're denying the left has an agenda of promoting the LGBTQ culture. You really shouldn't accused someone of dishonesty.

Yes, it is useless to try to outplay me. You're not gonna do it.
We already have. Your dishonesty and stupidity is fully exposed.
Says you, after defending the leftist LGBTQ agenda in public education this entire thread, then playing dumb about it like it isn't happening.
I did what? I don't even know what the "agenda " is !
Sure you don’t regressivepratt.
You only spew it ad nauseum day in and day out on every thread you start and participate in.
But sure, you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing.
(Then again you are terminally stupid so I guess it’s possible, lol).

Forum List

Back