Attorney says Trump team should NOT ask jury to bring charges down to misdemeanor

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I wish I understood a few more details about this case, but I am piecing together that it's a matter of falsifying business records--or not. What Daniels' testimony had to do with is anyone's guess...

Oh wait... Guessing not needed. . it was only there to make Trump look bad.

Then there is the issue of the statute of limitations, which I understand has passed.. so why would Trump cop to lesser charges?

At Point 1.57 the attorney says there is no proof of falsifying records.

What felony? Bragg never listed it in the Bill of Particulars as required by NY Law.

Read this

Falsifying business records. Class E felony. 34 counts.

What felony? Bragg never listed it in the Bill of Particulars as required by NY Law.

Read this
Cicero once said, “The more laws, the less justice.”

NY certainly has a lot of "laws"

funny how the elites there get away with violating them all the time.. unless named Trump. That's not saying Trump violated any law. He apparently did NOT.

Yeh, thanks for the link to Turley, a fave :)

Class E?

I've never heard of Class E felony

But then I'm not from too-many-laws NY

Per the statute, the felony charge requires a misdemeanor conviction under 175-10. Since the misdemeanor charges are beyond the statute of limitations there literally is no case.

"for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election,"

NDAs are LEGAL dumbass. Bragg can say they are NOT, but they ARE LEGAL.

"for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election,"

NDAs are LEGAL dumbass. Bragg can say they are NOT, but they ARE LEGAL.

Dude I'm answering his questions, I'm not saying I agree with any of this shit.

The defense will close it's questioning of witnesses tomorrow most likely. Of course trump did not take the stand as he promised. No surprise there. So we should have a verdict probably this week.

Forum List

Back