Church Congregation Violently Attacks Same-Sex Couple To ‘Pray The Gay Away’

Two things in this story that sound like complete BS to me: the man went to church to "make his mom proud" and he was held down and the "Holy Spirit went through him"

He made this up. PP is going to have egg on his face.
Really? Here is another account from a local publication

Local man allegedly assaulted at Blackwell church

Now who has got egg on their face?
Obviously another case of queers targeting people to play the victim.
Prove it! I was also reported in a local publication which I posted here. Stop your fucking whining:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:
Lol. You whine day in and day out. You're the biggest victim I've ever seen. I don't have to prove anything. I know how you queers operate.

Two things in this story that sound like complete BS to me: the man went to church to "make his mom proud" and he was held down and the "Holy Spirit went through him"

Prove it! I was also reported in a local publication which I posted here. Stop your fucking whining:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:
Lol. You whine day in and day out. You're the biggest victim I've ever seen. I don't have to prove anything. I know how you queers operate.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this.

First things first: Homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

Lets start there. If you are not willing to admit thats true, then I am not going to waste time worrying about some outlier goofy church that is out of line.
First things first: Ignorant bigots suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.
Your confusing normal people with queers, lesbians, he/she's and pedos again.

This was from Sept 16th. Has anyone been arrested?

How the hell do I know? They don't always make arrests right away. It's being investigated. You people desperately want to believe that this didn't happen, and keep calling it fake news without any evidence. You can't admit-even to yourself that this sort of thing happens. Pathetic!

He immediately headed to the Blackwell Police Department where he filed a report. According to KFOR, the police chief acknowledges the incident is being investigated.

Since filing the police report, Cormie says he’s received anonymous threats to drop his allegations. He adds that family members, who he believes were involved in the incident, have urged his to let the issue go.

Oklahoma Church Accused Of Assaulting Gay Man, Holding Him Hostage

First things first: Homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

Lets start there. If you are not willing to admit thats true, then I am not going to waste time worrying about some outlier goofy church that is out of line.
First things first: Ignorant bigots suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.
You're confusing bigots with normal people

You're a Christophobic bigot, hardly "normal".

Says the pecker puffer that only comments on preverts.

How the hell do I know? They don't always make arrests right away. It's being investigated. You people desperately want to believe that this didn't happen, and keep calling it fake news without any evidence. You can't admit-even to yourself that this sort of thing happens. Pathetic!

He immediately headed to the Blackwell Police Department where he filed a report. According to KFOR, the police chief acknowledges the incident is being investigated.

Since filing the police report, Cormie says he’s received anonymous threats to drop his allegations. He adds that family members, who he believes were involved in the incident, have urged his to let the issue go.

Totally wrong on all counts. This COULD happen absolutely. It would be heinous, but could happen. What is more likely though is that this was either fabricated or exaggerated. Notice even the local paper says "allegedly".

Totally wrong on all counts. This COULD happen absolutely. It would be heinous, but could happen. What is more likely though is that this was either fabricated or exaggerated. Notice even the local paper says "allegedly".

Geeeeezus Fucking Khrist on a cracker The paper always says allegedly until someone is convicted or confesses. It's a liability issue. Is it possible that you don't know that? Holy shit ! Really. YOU have no evidence that it was likely fabricated.

Sounds fishy
Very typical for ultra fundie churches, had this happen to a work acquaintance of mine a few years back. She got ambushed after going to church with her mother and step-father. She decided the best thing to do was to go completely passive until all that crap was over....left when she could get away and is completely estranged from her mother now.

Now THAT'S Ironic considering how much con-servative white males whine whine whine in this country.

You should share your down-low expertise with us some more.

You're a Christophobic bigot, hardly "normal".
Christians who are not violent just like non-violent members of other religions are to be respected.....CRC's.....not so much.

Says the pecker puffer that only comments on preverts.
Is that "down-low" code?

Lie

false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive;
an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

What’s the difference between....

Telling your child to leave their tooth
under the pillow for the tooth fairy...
otherwise, she can’t take the tooth and leave some money

And, telling your wife you’re going out
for a few drinks after work with some coworkers
when you’re going to the motel 6 with a 6 pack, to fuck your secretary

There is no difference, a lie is a lie
My intolerance is for those who initiated the cycle of hate and who advocate marginalizing others and denying them equality for no rational reason
Intolerance

unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior
that differ from one's own

Marginalizing

treat (a person, group, or concept) as insignificant or peripheral.
"attempts to marginalize those who disagree“

to treat someone or something as if they are not important

Your intolerance is still that, intolerance
Your own intolerance runs its own cycle of hate
Your own intolerance marginalizes others
Your own intolerance denies others equality of a different kind

My ‘intolerance’ is towards those who were given an inch
and have been running for miles and miles ever since

My ‘intolerance’ dislikes homosexuality, not homosexuals
Your intolerance dislikes anyone who dislikes homosexuality
Big difference
The fact is that your intolerance harms others, Others who have done nothing to you but exist.
The fact is your own intolerance harms others,
marginalizing those with differing opinions with negative labels

If my ‘intolerance’ harms others, that’s on them
Being tolerant would harm me
I made my point. Deal with it. You're ilk are the aggressors. If you would just leave others alone there would be no problem. Call me intolerant all you want. I am intolerant...of intolerance. You are intolerant of human beings who don't conform to what you think they should be but have done nothing to you or anyone else .Deal with it.
You proved mine...case in point ^. Deal with it.

You and your ilk are the instigators.
You and your ilk just need to leave well enough alone

Call me intolerant all you want
You don’t define me nor will relentless tactics
and rhetoric relent me to submission

I will call you intolerant as much as I like
Being intolerant of intolerance is still intolerance
There is not an exception for which intolerance
is acceptable to the exclusion of the rest

You are the one who is intolerant of others
because they will not conform to your viewpoint
and accept homosexuality as perfectly normal

I’m not intolerant, I’m irritated

I shouldn’t have to accept homosexuality as normal
homosexuals should accept that I don’t and deal with it
Leave well enough alone? What is well enough for you is not well enough for others. Should black folks have accepted the abolition of slavery as well enough in the face of Jim Crow laws? Yes I am intolerant and do not accept you views. Yes, those of us who refuse to accept the status quo of discrimination and marginalization are instigators. The fact is that what you advocate keeps people down and prevents their full participation in society which you have no right to do. I advocate equality. That is the difference. Deal with it.
We are talking about 2 different things,
you are talking about equality
I am talking about homosexuality

You should share your down-low expertise with us some more.
I don't have any experience with faggots you lying cockroach.

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this. The guys own family set him up for this assault!! I am not saying that this behavior is representative of all Christians but there is clearly a virulent strain out there that is capable of this sort of outrageous behavior. The whole bunch of them need to see some serious jail time.

Church Congregation Violently Attacks Same-Sex Couple To ‘Pray The Gay Away’

A same-sex couple said they were attacked at a Blackwell church and one was held down, while church goers tried to, quote, “pray the gay away.”

Gary Gardner of Blackwell said he and his boyfriend, Sean Cormie, were invited to The First Assembly of God Church by Cormie’s family. Gardner said everything started okay…

Gardner narrates what happened at the church service:

A lot of Sean’s family came over and started praying on us, and church members started praying on us and started getting louder and louder and louder.

Cormie notes the pastor led the kidnapping and assault by declaring:

It’s a sin, it’s an abomination, you need to realize, wake up, and see it for a sin.

I'd believe you, but you're a notorious fucking liar that spews shit from the most vile hate sites.... :dunno:

Sounds fishy
Very typical for ultra fundie churches, had this happen to a work acquaintance of mine a few years back. She got ambushed after going to church with her mother and step-father. She decided the best thing to do was to go completely passive until all that crap was over....left when she could get away and is completely estranged from her mother now.
Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Sounds fishy

You're a liar...a well known one so shut up.

Forum List

Back