Liberty and Pizza...not Liberty OR Pizza!

Nonsense.

The sort of stupidity that you Liberals often turn to out of embarrassment.

On the other hand, the most popular Liberal/Democrat today has an unbroken record of anti-black racism.

A fact.

I would like you to explain why you think Robert E. Lee was a liberal.

Right after you produce the quote where I said that.

Jeeezzzz, you can't help lying, can you.

So you reject the idea that Robert E. Lee was a liberal,

and therefore concede that Democrats were the party of conservatism in 19th century?

CONSERVATIVES were the pro-slavery party?

Now you've contradicted yourself.
GOP - the Party of Lincoln, who hates Lincoln.

Have we ever asked PC if she admires Lincoln?

Liberals, Liars Inc.

"The Jacob Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies of Northeastern Illinois University has this plaque on its exterior, the news aggregation site Weazel Zippers found: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? Northeastern Illinois Univ. says so - Washington Times

BYO7lqxCMAEa_mK.jpg

Since the plaque is in all caps it can refer to a small 'd' democrat.

Memories Pizza is how social conservatives sooth themselves over the fact that Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Restoration Act' was changed to ensure that businesses cannot discriminate against gays.

That's the thing, they never did discriminate against anyone. They gave an honest answer to a THEORETICAL question.

And nor do they even cater weddings. lol. The whole thing was a foolish distraction.

Memories Pizza is how social conservatives sooth themselves over the fact that Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Restoration Act' was changed to ensure that businesses cannot discriminate against gays.

That's the thing, they never did discriminate against anyone. They gave an honest answer to a THEORETICAL question.

And nor do they even cater weddings. lol. The whole thing was a foolish distraction.

Agreed.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Did you agree with the Dred Scott decision and the laws that it supported?

I can tell that you prefer not to think before posting, and be just as surprised as everyone else when you read it.
DS was a poor decision, it was also the law of the land and therefore to be obeyed until the law was changed. That's how it works here.

It only works that way among brain-dead zombies who follow the dictates of their masters.

Such folks respond to greetings such as 'Sieg Heil!'

Conservatives function in a very different manner: we make judgments based on knowledge, experience, and principles.
That is the reason many unjust decisions are overturned.
Say 'thank you.'
Those who wrote DS were conservatives.

shhhhhh.... reality doesn't suit them.

What???

You didn't know all the racists were....and are....Democrats????

I can prove my contention....can you prove yours?

you never have and never will prove anything.

confirmation bias is confirmation bias. and your cut and pastes don't cut it.

I would like you to explain why you think Robert E. Lee was a liberal.

and therefore concede that Democrats were the party of conservatism in 19th century?

Liberals, Liars Inc.

"The Jacob Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies of Northeastern Illinois University has this plaque on its exterior, the news aggregation site Weazel Zippers found: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? Northeastern Illinois Univ. says so - Washington Times

BYO7lqxCMAEa_mK.jpg

So THAT'S why you're known as NYLiar!!

Liberals, Liars Inc.

BYO7lqxCMAEa_mK.jpg

So THAT'S why you're known as NYLiar!!

This is what makes me so much smarter than you:

As shared on Facebook, Nov. 5, 2013:

Forum List

Back