Woman dumps popcorn on toddler in theater, hits her with the container...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Police: Woman dumped popcorn on toddler in theater

LEVITTOWN, Long Island --
A woman is under arrest for allegedly dumping popcorn on a 2-year-old child at a movie theater in Nassau County January.

Detectives said 25-year-old Keri Karman and 61-year-old Charles Karman, of Baldwin, told the child to quiet down during the movie at a theater in Levittown.

The girl's mother intervened then Keri Karman put her hand over the girl's mouth and started yelling and cursing at her.

Police said Keri then dumped popcorn on the girl, hit her in the head with the empty container and ran off.

The little girl suffered a contusion.

Both of the Karmans are charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

They went through all that trouble to shut the toddler up. Why did they leave before the movie was over? :dunno:

The only reason little kids are so cute is so their parents don't kill them.
pictures-of-small-kids-30-extremely-cute-kids-wallpapers-for-your-desktop-naldz-graphics-coloring-book-page.jpg

is that not the truth.....when i pick the 3 yr old up and tell her it was her choice to be a sack of taters....she just grins its a game to her...

I would have dumped the popcorn on the kid ,and thrown the container at the mother. They both deserve a little something.

why in the hell would anyone fuss at a 2 yr old....

The only reason little kids are so cute is so their parents don't kill them.
pictures-of-small-kids-30-extremely-cute-kids-wallpapers-for-your-desktop-naldz-graphics-coloring-book-page.jpg

...And in consideration of the sentiments expressed above is found the reason people who can have for hundreds of years engaged the services of other people to deal with their children until such time as the children become something resembling a reasonable human being. Quite simply, small children are a joy, until they are not, at which point just about everyone who has them would rather someone else deal with them.

Wow a paper popcorn container gave a kid a conclusion, I would have just peed on the kid....
Maybe it wasn't a paper container. I've seen ones that are made of plastic and with enough force I am sure that anything could be done to the head of a two year old.

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly

Wow a paper popcorn container gave a kid a conclusion, I would have just peed on the kid....
Maybe it wasn't a paper container. I've seen ones that are made of plastic and with enough force I am sure that anything could be done to the head of a two year old.

God bless you and the kid always!!!

Holly
The video reporter said it was a contusion unlike the written text said concusion...It might have been a reusable popcorn container.....I don't go that often...

Police: Woman dumped popcorn on toddler in theater

LEVITTOWN, Long Island --
A woman is under arrest for allegedly dumping popcorn on a 2-year-old child at a movie theater in Nassau County January.

Detectives said 25-year-old Keri Karman and 61-year-old Charles Karman, of Baldwin, told the child to quiet down during the movie at a theater in Levittown.

The girl's mother intervened then Keri Karman put her hand over the girl's mouth and started yelling and cursing at her.

Police said Keri then dumped popcorn on the girl, hit her in the head with the empty container and ran off.

The little girl suffered a contusion.

Both of the Karmans are charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

They went through all that trouble to shut the toddler up. Why did they leave before the movie was over? :dunno:

I would have slapped the damn parent for bringing their to the movies!

Forum List

Back