Liberty and Pizza...not Liberty OR Pizza!

Just in case you didn't realize it....

Jefferson Davis was a Democrat U.S. Senator and also became the pro-slavery provisional President of the Confederate States of America, who led the southern state Democrats shameful fight to keep slavery alive.

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat and General of the Confederate Army, who led many men to their deaths in the name of keeping slavery alive. Even after losing the war, Robert E. Lee opposed the Republican proposals to give freed slaves the right to vote.

John Wilkes Booth was a Democrat who strongly opposed the abolition of slavery in the United States, and who assassinated President Lincoln as retribution for freeing the slaves.

Jim Crow laws were enacted by Democrats to segregate public schools, public places, and public transportation, and the segregation of restrooms, restaurants, and drinking fountains for whites and blacks.
True History of Democrats Keeping Blacks in Slavery - Republicans Ended Slavery - USBACKLASH.ORG

So what?

You're now accusing Robert E. Lee of being a Liberal.

I want to hear what the conservative admirers of Lee around her think about that.

You brought up Robt. E. Lee....not I.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.

Yes I pointed out that Robert E. Lee, one of the men of American history most admired by conservatives,

was a Democrat.

You conceded he was, and since you equate being a Democrat with being a liberal,

you are claiming that Lee was a liberal.

So do you really think that one of American conservatives' greatest heroes was actually a Liberal?

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

The sort of stupidity that you Liberals often turn to out of embarrassment.

On the other hand, the most popular Liberal/Democrat today has an unbroken record of anti-black racism.

A fact.

Jefferson Davis was a Democrat U.S. Senator and also became the pro-slavery provisional President of the Confederate States of America, who led the southern state Democrats shameful fight to keep slavery alive.

Robert E. Lee was a Democrat and General of the Confederate Army, who led many men to their deaths in the name of keeping slavery alive. Even after losing the war, Robert E. Lee opposed the Republican proposals to give freed slaves the right to vote.

John Wilkes Booth was a Democrat who strongly opposed the abolition of slavery in the United States, and who assassinated President Lincoln as retribution for freeing the slaves.

Jim Crow laws were enacted by Democrats to segregate public schools, public places, and public transportation, and the segregation of restrooms, restaurants, and drinking fountains for whites and blacks.
True History of Democrats Keeping Blacks in Slavery - Republicans Ended Slavery - USBACKLASH.ORG

So what?

I want to hear what the conservative admirers of Lee around her think about that.

Yes I pointed out that Robert E. Lee, one of the men of American history most admired by conservatives,

was a Democrat.

You conceded he was, and since you equate being a Democrat with being a liberal,

So do you really think that one of American conservatives' greatest heroes was actually a Liberal?

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

On the other hand, the most popular Liberal/Democrat today has an unbroken record of anti-black racism.

A fact.

I would like you to explain why you think Robert E. Lee was a liberal.

... allowing "differing views" in exactly what liberty is about.

9. " A pluralistic nation must have room for cultural dissenters, and the desire to shame and blacklist individuals and destroy businesses had to be opposed, and opposed vigorously. In fact, one was more likely to read about discomfort on the Left at some of the mob tactics than about discomfort among conservatives at the defense of religious liberty. ....

The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute estimates that there were more pro-life bills passed in the last three years than in the previous decade.

.... battles will stop only if Christians abandon their historic faith on a truly national scale or if the Left decides that it is content to “live and let live”—to work, attend school, and share the public square with people who express moral disagreement and who work actively to promote a cultural return to traditional morality.

When it comes to the core of their faith, millions of Christians will echo, by word and deed, the words of Martin Luther: Here we stand. We can do no other." The Battle of Indiana and the Promise of Battles to Come

So what?

was a Democrat.

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

A fact.

Right after you produce the quote where I said that.

Jeeezzzz, you can't help lying, can you.

9. " A pluralistic nation must have room for cultural dissenters, and the desire to shame and blacklist individuals and destroy businesses had to be opposed, and opposed vigorously. In fact, one was more likely to read about discomfort on the Left at some of the mob tactics than about discomfort among conservatives at the defense of religious liberty. ....

The pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute estimates that there were more pro-life bills passed in the last three years than in the previous decade.

.... battles will stop only if Christians abandon their historic faith on a truly national scale or if the Left decides that it is content to “live and let live”—to work, attend school, and share the public square with people who express moral disagreement and who work actively to promote a cultural return to traditional morality.

When it comes to the core of their faith, millions of Christians will echo, by word and deed, the words of Martin Luther: Here we stand. We can do no other." The Battle of Indiana and the Promise of Battles to Come

Martin Luther began the movement that eventually led to many Protestant denominations becoming pro-choice.

So what?

was a Democrat.

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

A fact.

So you reject the idea that Robert E. Lee was a liberal,

and therefore concede that Democrats were the party of conservatism in 19th century?

CONSERVATIVES were the pro-slavery party?

Now you've contradicted yourself.

9. " A pluralistic nation must have room for cultural dissenters, and the desire to shame and blacklist individuals and destroy businesses had to be opposed, and opposed vigorously.

Liberals destroyed the business of slavery. Liberals destroyed the business of Jim Crow. Liberals are destroying the business of anti-gay bigotry.

was a Democrat.

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

A fact.

and therefore concede that Democrats were the party of conservatism in 19th century?

GOP - the Party of Lincoln, who hates Lincoln.

Have we ever asked PC if she admires Lincoln?

9. " A pluralistic nation must have room for cultural dissenters, and the desire to shame and blacklist individuals and destroy businesses had to be opposed, and opposed vigorously.

Liberals destroyed the business of slavery. Liberals destroyed the business of Jim Crow. Liberals are destroying the business of anti-gay bigotry.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Looks like I hit a nerve.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Another classic example of someone losing the argument.

If Robert E. Lee and the South were not liberals, and they lost in their attempt to perpetuate slavery, then who were they?

If the liberals were in the North, politically, who opposed them in the South?

Oh, right, duh. CONSERVATIVES. Your people. The racists.

Funny thing is, even the Founders would have thought PC was just another chink here to do the laundry, and they were the nice guys compared to the ones she has a hard-on for.

was a Democrat.

Egg on their face, eh?

Nonsense.

A fact.

Liberals, Liars Inc.

"The Jacob Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies of Northeastern Illinois University has this plaque on its exterior, the news aggregation site Weazel Zippers found: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? Northeastern Illinois Univ. says so - Washington Times

BYO7lqxCMAEa_mK.jpg

Funny thing is, even the Founders would have thought PC was just another chink here to do the laundry, and they were the nice guys compared to the ones she has a hard-on for.

That's 'gook.'

Get your racist vocabulary straight, dope.

I know I've wounded you deeply every time I force you to this sort of low-life post.

Nonsense.

A fact.

Liberals, Liars Inc.

"The Jacob Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies of Northeastern Illinois University has this plaque on its exterior, the news aggregation site Weazel Zippers found: “This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln Democrat.”
Abraham Lincoln a Democrat? Northeastern Illinois Univ. says so - Washington Times

BYO7lqxCMAEa_mK.jpg
1860-presidential-election-map.jpg

That's 'gook.'

Get your racist vocabulary straight, dope.

I know I've wounded you deeply every time I force you to this sort of low-life post.
They didn't have gooks then, but they had chinks, hence what they would have called you.

Memories Pizza is how social conservatives sooth themselves over the fact that Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Restoration Act' was changed to ensure that businesses cannot discriminate against gays.

That's the thing, they never did discriminate against anyone. They gave an honest answer to a THEORETICAL question.

Forum List

Back