Church Congregation Violently Attacks Same-Sex Couple To ‘Pray The Gay Away’

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this. The guys own family set him up for this assault!! I am not saying that this behavior is representative of all Christians but there is clearly a virulent strain out there that is capable of this sort of outrageous behavior. The whole bunch of them need to see some serious jail time.

A same-sex couple said they were attacked at a Blackwell church and one was held down, while church goers tried to, quote, “pray the gay away.”

Gary Gardner of Blackwell said he and his boyfriend, Sean Cormie, were invited to The First Assembly of God Church by Cormie’s family. Gardner said everything started okay…

Gardner narrates what happened at the church service:

A lot of Sean’s family came over and started praying on us, and church members started praying on us and started getting louder and louder and louder.

Cormie notes the pastor led the kidnapping and assault by declaring:

It’s a sin, it’s an abomination, you need to realize, wake up, and see it for a sin.

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this. The guys own family set him up for this assault!! I am not saying that this behavior is representative of all Christians but there is clearly a virulent strain out there that is capable of this sort of outrageous behavior. The whole bunch of them need to see some serious jail time.

A same-sex couple said they were attacked at a Blackwell church and one was held down, while church goers tried to, quote, “pray the gay away.”

Gary Gardner of Blackwell said he and his boyfriend, Sean Cormie, were invited to The First Assembly of God Church by Cormie’s family. Gardner said everything started okay…

A lot of Sean’s family came over and started praying on us, and church members started praying on us and started getting louder and louder and louder.

It’s a sin, it’s an abomination, you need to realize, wake up, and see it for a sin.

Seems to me, that this is just a hit job by faggots of the left, just like Ms. Ford "accused" SCJ Kavanaugh. Where is the police report from the queers? Always trying to use "Rules for Radicals" when you libfucks never get your way. So go in, and blame others for not kowtowing down to the fudge packing way, then say you were victimized, yet not once in the story was the police called for the "ABUSIVE" behavior of the church goers. I smell some stinky ass shit. As always with HIV carriers.

Last edited:
What these so called church members did was an illegal assault.

This sounds just like the American evangelicals aka the American Taliban; the very same folks that support serial fornicators, serial liars, con men, sexual perverts, swindlers, etc., for political office.

Yes, these 'religious' nutz are all over the land; The American Taliban.

God love 'em.

This sounds just like the American evangelicals aka the American Taliban; the very same folks that support serial fornicators, serial liars, con men, sexual perverts, swindlers, etc., for political office.

God love 'em.
Is what they did, like those who cross the border illegally?

Not all Christians. This is Republican Christians.

Republicans don’t have the nerve to attack blacks and Hispanics in church. Well I mean not all Republicans. We saw Dylan roof.

But Republicans hate gay people number one. I believe Republicans hate gay people more than blacks, Hispanics and Muslims all put together.

Gays have been number one for Republicans for years.

Did it work?

God love 'em.
If they’re seeking asylum while running from danger then they’re not illegal. They’re actually protected by our laws. But what are laws to Republicans. Just something to laugh at and ignore.

I hope that there is a complete, unbiased investigation conducted. If the allegations are determined to be true

Seems to me, that this is just a hit job by faggots of the left, just like Ms. Ford "accused" SCJ Kavanaugh. Where is the police report from the queers? Always trying to use "Rules for Radicals" when you libfucks never get your way. So go in, and blame others for not kowtowing down to the fudge packing way, then say you were victimized, yet not once in the story was the police called for the "ABUSIVE" behavior of the church goers. I smell some stinky ass shit. As always with HIV carriers.
Apparently the police are involved. Are you implying that you were present and saw what happened? If an assault occurred, the perps should be subject to arrest and punishment. Sexual orientation does not matter. Physical assault does.

Merely praying the gay away isn't enough. You also need to smack them hard on the forehead with a large Bible, preferentially the one with big text.

That usually sends the demons scurrying out of them.

God love 'em.
Fucking troll!!

God love 'em.
Fucking troll!!
Yeah, I am still a little pissed off when two queers went into a bakery and shut it down. Troll, you fuckers know it best.

Are you saying that it didn't happen jackass.?? Here is another account of it. Now shut the fuck up.

Oklahoma church being investigated for restraining gay man during prayer at church service

God love 'em.
Fucking troll!!
Yeah, I am still a little pissed off when two queers went into a bakery and shut it down. Troll, you fuckers know it best.

you're still pissed? U mad bro'?

Are you saying that it didn't happen jackass.?? Here is another account of it. Now shut the fuck up.

Oklahoma church being investigated for restraining gay man during prayer at church service
Oh, you poor poor queers. Keep shoving your immoral shit in everyones faces, and soon people start to hate you. Way to go...

God love 'em.
Fucking troll!!

This couple went to this bakery to order a cake, following advertising by the bakery. They did nothing to "shut it down." There is no basis for blaming them. BTW: I checked out the advertising. The bakery was advertising cakes. It had/has a website.

Merely praying the gay away isn't enough. You also need to smack them hard on the forehead with a large Bible, preferentially the one with big text.

That usually sends the demons scurrying out of them.

The evangelicals could try this technique with, let's see, cancer patients; pray the cancer away.

Maybe the church could try it with the national debt; pray the debt away.

Next thing we know they could progress to praying the Russians away, and the Chinese, and the Republicans too.

I'm actually starting to gain a small curiosity about this now. :26:

Remember how the Left Wing Bigots purposely choose Christian owned businesses to harass and sue.
Maybe this is another case of Left Wing Bigots making fake accusations of oppression.
We know that the Left has a history of fake hate crimes.
Liberals seem to have a deep desire to be victims.
This has to be investigated and verified because it looks like another set-up.

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this.

First things first: Homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

Lets start there. If you are not willing to admit thats true, then I am not going to waste time worrying about some outlier goofy church that is out of line.

Forum List

Back