LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration
Government drone. Have you ever held a real job in the private sector where you have to be held accountable and actually produce?

:yes_text12:You really are a fucking dishonest, shameless ,moron . You asked me about credentials . I told you what I did and you used it to attack me. What a piece of shit!
Well, it's my experience that people that have done nothing in the private sector and spent their entire careers in the government system are usually liberal indoctrinated nonthinking arrogant twits. No offense.
Get out of my face asshole
Stop talking to me if you can't handle it.

I’m going to stop because I have much better things to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Government drone. Have you ever held a real job in the private sector where you have to be held accountable and actually produce?

:yes_text12:You really are a fucking dishonest, shameless ,moron . You asked me about credentials . I told you what I did and you used it to attack me. What a piece of shit!
Well, it's my experience that people that have done nothing in the private sector and spent their entire careers in the government system are usually liberal indoctrinated nonthinking arrogant twits. No offense.

I hope it doesn't involve someone else's children.

I hope it doesn't involve someone else's children.

Fuck you moron !!!

And regressivepervert thinks men can turn into women!
Let the record show that this is your answer IN ITS ENTIRETY to the points that I laid out intended to keep children safe and to provide emotional support to them during a critical developmental stage in life. I rest my case.
Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?
Every responsible adult should be a guardian of the children. My credentials? Glad you asked. 26 years as a social worker, child protective services investigator, unit supervisor, and administrator. Also, a master degree in public administration
A slimy piece of shit like you could never have done the work that I did protecting children You have neither the intelligence, intestinal fortitude or integrety
Doesn’t sound at all as though you prioritised the welfare of the children.
You represent everything that’s wrong with child services and the politicising of it.

'In a few sentences Marx, who is nonetheless so miserly and reticent where sexuality is concerned, exploded something that will hold Freud and all of psychoanalysis forever captive: (the anthropomorphic representation of sex! [italics]). What we call anthropomorphic representation is just as much the idea that there are two sexes as the idea that there is only one. We know how Freudianism is permeated by this bizarre notion that there is finally only one sex, the masculine, in relation to which the woman, the feminine is defined as a lack, an absence. It could be thought at first that such a hypothesis founds the omnipotence of a male homosexuality. Yet this is not at all the case; what is founded here is rather the statistical aggregate of intersexual loves. For if the woman is defined as a lack in relation to the man, that man in his turn lacks what is lacking in the woman, simply in another fashion: the idea of a single sex necessarily leads to the erection of a phallus as an object on high, which distributes lack as two nonsuperimposable sides and makes the two sexes communicate in a common absence -- castration.

Women, as psychoanalysts or psychoanalyzed, can then rejoice in showing man the way, and in recuperating equality in difference. Whence the irresistably comical nature of the formulas according to which one gains access to desire through castration. But the idea that there are two sexes, after all, is no better. This time, like Melanie Klein , one attempts to define the female sex by means of positive characteristics, even if they be terrifying. At least in this way one avoids phallocentrism, if not anthropomorphism. But this time, far from founding the communication between the two sexes, one founds instead their separation into two homosexual series that remain statistical. And one does not by any means escape castration. It is simply that castration, instead of being the principle of sex conceived as the masculine sex (the great castrated soaring Phallus), becomes the result of sex conceived as the feminine sex (the little hidden absorbed penis). We maintain therefore that castration ( is the basis for the anthropomorphic and molar representation of sexuality [italics]).'
(Anti-Oedipus, p.294-5)

Do you see yourself as a guardian of "the children"? What are your credentials for that role?

Get out off my face asshole
BC24FCBC-1B02-4EDD-992D-5692DA80471B.jpeg

Pastor Jeremy Schossau offered a Bible study for “sexually confused” teenagers. In response the LGBT attacked and threatened to burn his church down, burn his house down, kill him and then kill his family. If that was not bad enough, State government politicians Rep. Adam Zemke and Darrin Camilleri responded not by condemning the LGBT’s threats, but by now trying to pass a law to make helping teenagers with same-sex attraction a crime:

LGBT Attacks Christian Pastor Helping Teens With Same-Sex Attraction, They Say ‘If You Do Not Stop We Will Burn Your Church Down, Your House Down, Then We Will Kill You And Your Entire Family’ And State Government Politicians Side With The LGBT Against The Pastor
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't they so loving and tolerant, there is not one stitch of being selfish ignorant pigs now is there. That's all many leftist LGBT are selfish and greedy they are just part of the mental weakness class who are technically all in the same class mind sets hate america, hate freedom, rights, liberty, bring down America to a communist standard.

Problem is these are another bunch of loons who won't realize any of that until it's way to late.

( AND NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALL-- BECAUSE YOU CAN BE GAY , TRANS WHATEVER THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ALL WANT TO SHUT DOWN AMERICA" AND OUR RIGHTS.

View attachment 180292

So you're judging others lives as you live your life 100% by the man's written Bible's under fake gods..
The Bible is dated to lies, to control weak-minded gullible then 2500 years ago and more now.
And losing Flock growth of followers to the BS of gods. Most people claiming a lord'/god are not 100% devotees.
Break the rules every day. Only 18% are true believers in gods'.
Really!, most are playing along with Loopholes. LOL!

And BTW. Our Kids forced to follow these BS lies are expanding there Sex Lives in other ways.

Parents protest "graphic" sex ed curriculum in Calif. schools - CBS News

The cbs article doesn't detail what the parents found offensive..and there's a reason for that.

"“The data in it was explicit; it was extremely provocative,” she said. “It was written with too much suggestion. The entire approach was all about perform, not about inform. The entire assumption made by the (curriculum) that we reviewed was that all our children are already sexually active.”

Note that this is a minority ..and thus vulnerable...community that they are targeting. Grooming poor kids and the kids of immigrants for the sex trade and their new lives as faggot pets.

From the article:

“All of our old curriculum our videos were very heterosexual oriented,” said teacher Kristina Everhardt. “Not just heterosexual-oriented but very male-female. One of our movies literally that I showed in 7th grade last year implied that boys were only looking for sex and girls needed to protect their virginity.”
So who is doing the "grooming" here? It sounds like the girls are being groomed to be objects of some sort of sexual trade-offs that imply that they are a sexual object, not a person. A person's sexual experience, or lack thereof is not a "thing" to be advertised or traded. The entire concept of (female-only) "virginity" is definitely obscene.
What is obscene is your disgusting belief that protecting the innocence and virginity OF CHILDREN is obscene. That stated belief alone should be enough to get a person listed as a predator and barred from places where children congregate.

The cbs article doesn't detail what the parents found offensive..and there's a reason for that.

"“The data in it was explicit; it was extremely provocative,” she said. “It was written with too much suggestion. The entire approach was all about perform, not about inform. The entire assumption made by the (curriculum) that we reviewed was that all our children are already sexually active.”

Note that this is a minority ..and thus vulnerable...community that they are targeting. Grooming poor kids and the kids of immigrants for the sex trade and their new lives as faggot pets.

From the article:

“All of our old curriculum our videos were very heterosexual oriented,” said teacher Kristina Everhardt. “Not just heterosexual-oriented but very male-female. One of our movies literally that I showed in 7th grade last year implied that boys were only looking for sex and girls needed to protect their virginity.”
So who is doing the "grooming" here? It sounds like the girls are being groomed to be objects of some sort of sexual trade-offs that imply that they are a sexual object, not a person. A person's sexual experience, or lack thereof is not a "thing" to be advertised or traded. The entire concept of (female-only) "virginity" is definitely obscene.
What is obscene is your disgusting belief that protecting the innocence and virginity is obscene. That stated belief alone should be enough to get a person listed as a prperson and barred from places where children congregate.

Girls are not toys. If "innocence and virginity" is somehow required by the Supreme Being and must be "protected," this would be true for both sexes. People have always ignored the male's status and used the female's "innocence and virginity" as trade goods. I have only heard the term "damaged goods" applied to females. Why have females been considered to be "goods" and males not? I would speculate that people like trump, gingrich, and moore were "damaged goods" long before their first wedding nights.

So you're judging others lives as you live your life 100% by the man's written Bible's under fake gods..
The Bible is dated to lies, to control weak-minded gullible then 2500 years ago and more now.
And losing Flock growth of followers to the BS of gods. Most people claiming a lord'/god are not 100% devotees.
Really!, most are playing along with Loopholes. LOL
Is English your first language?

From the article:

What is obscene is your disgusting belief that protecting the innocence and virginity is obscene. That stated belief alone should be enough to get a person listed as a prperson and barred from places where children congregate.

Girls are not toys. If "innocence and virginity" is somehow required by the Supreme Being and must be "protected," this would be true for both sexes. People have always ignored the male's status and used the female's "innocence and virginity" as trade goods. I have only heard the term "damaged goods" applied to females. Why have females been considered to be "goods" and males not? I would speculate that people like trump, gingrich, and moore were "damaged goods" long before their first wedding nights.
Typical predatory puke...I am not talking about girls. I am talking about children of both sexes. It is disgusting not only that you think it is wrong to protect the innocence and virginity of children...but that you obviously think a female's virginity shouldn't be valued. Next you will argue that children should be broken in so as to prevent anybody placing any value on their innocence...

Who am I kidding...you are already arguing that.

Blech. Fucking freaks like you should be strung up.

It does seem that pedophile Schossau is following the Zohar for money-making ideas.

Really!, most are playing along with Loopholes. LOL
Is English your first language?

Weak reply, Another DOPer MAGA all based in/on lies.

So are you an old True Family Values Voter?

How can you vote Great Douche DrumpF?

Leave others alone to explore their legal sex needs/wants.
Fake gods/lords' make no laws, man does to fulfill its needs..

Last edited:
Christophobic bigot. The children belong to their parents, not the government indoctrination centers (public school).
And certainly not to the pedophiles that head up the sex groups.
Religious people should never bring up the word pedophile when just about every christian church group has had so many pedophiles who were protected by their leaders from the law.
Meh pedophiles are drawn to any organization that reaches out to children. Child welfare is also filled with them.

The schools have a lot more pedophiles and a lot more access than the churchs any more. And they are protected by other teachers and the unions.
I am not hurt by the comparison...the Catholic church is primarily democrat...and my kids aren't catholic. And the law doesn't require our children be indoctrinated by Catholics....and in Catholic schools, the priests and nuns don't teach the children that they are obliged to oblige perverts.
Please provide evidence of this assertion of teacher's protecting other pedophile teachers. I will save you the trouble. You can't. I can provide plenty of documentation that most Christian sects have done this. Also it is more than the catholic church that has. The Anglican church in Canada has gone bankrupt with all the litigation problems dealing with this sort of thing. Like I stated, religious people should be the last to point fingers at any organization when it comes to pedophiles. The last.

A child is 100 times more likely to be sexually abused by an educator or school staff than by a priest.

That comes from the US Dept of Education
No it is not. The actual study from 2004 was prepared by many independent authors and covers sexual abuse and sexual misconduct from 1993 to 2004. Some of these reports came from UK and Canada also. The US Department of Education clearly shows that this is not a real study since many of the authors used only media headlines as their only source. Direct quote from US Department of Education,
"The views expressed herein are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education is intended or should be inferred.
U.S. Department of Education Rod Paige Secretary"
https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf
Since this study came out many church groups decided to misrepresent the actual study. Life Site used only numbers from one year of only Catholic sexual abuses against the whole study presented to the US Dept of Education. This is why they use terms like likely because in fact there is no actual evidence of what you asserted is remotely true. Here is an example of this type of dishonesty:

“There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”
“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is driving the student home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”
Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

A teacher being alone in a room with a child is not something that needs to be reported to child protective services. The teacher was told not to do it again and then the author decides to add their own conjecture. These are false representations of studies already limited in real actual documentation by church groups trying to divert attention from their own sexual misconducts.

I will also add that none of this backs up the original content that "the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners."

Last edited:
Religious people should never bring up the word pedophile when just about every christian church group has had so many pedophiles who were protected by their leaders from the law.
Meh pedophiles are drawn to any organization that reaches out to children. Child welfare is also filled with them.

The schools have a lot more pedophiles and a lot more access than the churchs any more. And they are protected by other teachers and the unions.
I am not hurt by the comparison...the Catholic church is primarily democrat...and my kids aren't catholic. And the law doesn't require our children be indoctrinated by Catholics....and in Catholic schools, the priests and nuns don't teach the children that they are obliged to oblige perverts.
Please provide evidence of this assertion of teacher's protecting other pedophile teachers. I will save you the trouble. You can't. I can provide plenty of documentation that most Christian sects have done this. Also it is more than the catholic church that has. The Anglican church in Canada has gone bankrupt with all the litigation problems dealing with this sort of thing. Like I stated, religious people should be the last to point fingers at any organization when it comes to pedophiles. The last.

A child is 100 times more likely to be sexually abused by an educator or school staff than by a priest.

No it is not. The actual study from 2004 was prepared by many independent authors and covers sexual abuse and sexual misconduct from 1993 to 2004. Some of these reports came from UK and Canada also. The US Department of Education clearly shows that this is not a real study since many of the authors used only media headlines as their only source. Direct quote from US Department of Education,
"The views expressed herein are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education is intended or should be inferred.
Since this study came out many church groups decided to misrepresent the actual study. Life Site used only numbers from one year of only Catholic sexual abuses against the whole study presented to the US Dept of Education. This is why they use terms like likely because in fact there is no actual evidence of what you asserted is remotely true. Here is an example of this type of dishonesty:

“There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”
“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is driving the student home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”

A teacher being alone in a room with a child is not something that needs to be reported to child protective services. The teacher was told not to do it again and then the author decides to add their own conjecture. These are false representations of studies already limited in real actual documentation by church groups trying to divert attention from their own sexual misconducts.

I will also add that none of this backs up the original content that "the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners."
:dance::dance::dance:Thank you for putting Sassy Ass in her place!!

Didn't happen...just a lot of justification and blathering that didn't do anything to negate the fact that leftists groom kids and call it sex ed. Yeah it's sex ed alright...perverts have educated children in depravity since tge beginning of time..

Didn't happen...just a lot of justification and blathering that didn't do anything to negate the fact that leftists groom kids and call it sex ed. Yeah it's sex ed alright...perverts have educated children in depravity since tge beginning of time..
Seared consciences and depraved souls.

The data is there jackass and if you honestly believe sexual assault in schools is not at an epidemic level you should leave this thread.

I see that you demented jackasses are still in your moronic fuck fest feeding frenzy and listening to the bizarre voices in your heads. Try not to hurt yourselves or others

I see that you demented jackasses are still in your moronic fuck fest feeding frenzy and listening to the bizarre voices in your heads. Try not to hurt yourselves or others
Do you talk like that when you're helping "the children"?

Forum List

Back