LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Please provide evidence of this assertion of teacher's protecting other pedophile teachers. I will save you the trouble. You can't. I can provide plenty of documentation that most Christian sects have done this. Also it is more than the catholic church that has. The Anglican church in Canada has gone bankrupt with all the litigation problems dealing with this sort of thing. Like I stated, religious people should be the last to point fingers at any organization when it comes to pedophiles. The last.

A child is 100 times more likely to be sexually abused by an educator or school staff than by a priest.

That comes from the US Dept of Education
No it is not. The actual study from 2004 was prepared by many independent authors and covers sexual abuse and sexual misconduct from 1993 to 2004. Some of these reports came from UK and Canada also. The US Department of Education clearly shows that this is not a real study since many of the authors used only media headlines as their only source. Direct quote from US Department of Education,
"The views expressed herein are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education is intended or should be inferred.
U.S. Department of Education Rod Paige Secretary"
https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf
Since this study came out many church groups decided to misrepresent the actual study. Life Site used only numbers from one year of only Catholic sexual abuses against the whole study presented to the US Dept of Education. This is why they use terms like likely because in fact there is no actual evidence of what you asserted is remotely true. Here is an example of this type of dishonesty:

“There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”
“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is driving the student home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”
Forgotten Study: Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests

A teacher being alone in a room with a child is not something that needs to be reported to child protective services. The teacher was told not to do it again and then the author decides to add their own conjecture. These are false representations of studies already limited in real actual documentation by church groups trying to divert attention from their own sexual misconducts.

I will also add that none of this backs up the original content that "the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners."
:dance::dance::dance:Thank you for putting Sassy Ass in her place!!
Didn't happen...just a lot of justification and blathering that didn't do anything to negate the fact that leftists groom kids and call it sex ed. Yeah it's sex ed alright...perverts have educated children in depravity since tge beginning of time..
I see that you demented jackasses are still in your moronic fuck fest feeding frenzy and listening to the bizarre voices in your heads. Try not to hurt yourselves or others

LOL Why is it you live on homo threads? Defending it? The fact is there is a child sexual assault problem in our schools....anyone paying attention knows this. Get your damn head outa your ass

Well, it's my experience that people that have done nothing in the private sector and spent their entire careers in the government system are usually liberal indoctrinated nonthinking arrogant twits. No offense.
Get out of my face asshole
Stop talking to me if you can't handle it.

I’m going to stop because I have much better things to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope it doesn't involve someone else's children.

Fuck you moron !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that how you talk when you're mentoring "the children"?

A child is 100 times more likely to be sexually abused by an educator or school staff than by a priest.

No it is not. The actual study from 2004 was prepared by many independent authors and covers sexual abuse and sexual misconduct from 1993 to 2004. Some of these reports came from UK and Canada also. The US Department of Education clearly shows that this is not a real study since many of the authors used only media headlines as their only source. Direct quote from US Department of Education,
"The views expressed herein are those of the authors. No official endorsement by the U.S. Department of Education is intended or should be inferred.
Since this study came out many church groups decided to misrepresent the actual study. Life Site used only numbers from one year of only Catholic sexual abuses against the whole study presented to the US Dept of Education. This is why they use terms like likely because in fact there is no actual evidence of what you asserted is remotely true. Here is an example of this type of dishonesty:

“There are laws against failing to report, but the law is almost never enforced. Almost never.”
“What typically happens is you’ll have a teacher who’s spending a little too much time in a room with one child with the door shut,” Kraizer explained. “Another teacher sees it and reports it to the principal. The principal calls the suspected teacher in and says ‘Don’t do that,’ instead of contacting child protective services.”

“Before you know it, the teacher is driving the student home. A whole series of events will unfold, known to other teachers and the principal, and nobody contacts child services before it’s out of control. You see this documented in records after it eventually ends up in court.”

A teacher being alone in a room with a child is not something that needs to be reported to child protective services. The teacher was told not to do it again and then the author decides to add their own conjecture. These are false representations of studies already limited in real actual documentation by church groups trying to divert attention from their own sexual misconducts.

I will also add that none of this backs up the original content that "the whole purpose is to make kids feel ok about being sexually molested by older same sex partners."
Didn't happen...just a lot of justification and blathering that didn't do anything to negate the fact that leftists groom kids and call it sex ed. Yeah it's sex ed alright...perverts have educated children in depravity since tge beginning of time..
I see that you demented jackasses are still in your moronic fuck fest feeding frenzy and listening to the bizarre voices in your heads. Try not to hurt yourselves or others
Do you talk like that when you're helping "the children"?
Only when talking to big babies

You don't appear to a very good role model for mentoring children. You're vocabulary is very limited and you appear very angry. I don't think you're as educated as you would like us to think you are.

LOL Why is it you live on homo threads? Defending it? The fact is there is a child sexual assault problem in our schools....anyone paying attention knows this. Get your damn head outa your ass
First of all Sista YOU are on the "homo threads" more than I am. I do a lot of political stuff have never once encountered you on any of those threads

Second of all, you are the one who is obsessed with sexual abuse of children. It always comes back to that when you're around. Case in point....this thread is about reparative therapy.

Lastly, I have not taken a stand on the issue of sexual abuse in the schools on this thread leave alone defend it. I suspect that something happened to you in your childhood that has left you seriously damaged.

You don't appear to a very good role model for mentoring children. You're vocabulary is very limited and you appear very angry. I don't think you're as educated as you would like us to think you are.
Hey look. I'm not wasting anymore time engaging in a juvenile pissing match with a dumb fuck like you. The fact that you even think that I care what you think of me says it all. :bigboy::banned03::banned03::banned03:

Hey look. I'm not wasting anymore time engaging in a juvenile pissing match with a dumb fuck like you. The fact that you even think that I care what you think of me says it all. :bigboy::banned03::banned03::banned03:
And versa visa.

First of all Sista YOU are on the "homo threads" more than I am. I do a lot of political stuff have never once encountered you on any of those threads

Second of all, you are the one who is obsessed with sexual abuse of children. It always comes back to that when you're around. Case in point....this thread is about reparative therapy.

Lastly, I have not taken a stand on the issue of sexual abuse in the schools on this thread leave alone defend it. I suspect that something happened to you in your childhood that has left you seriously damaged.

Nah I had a great childhood but I suspect maybe a scoutmaster got to you....and I'm not your sista you creepy old thing.

The thread was never about therapy you damn lying troll, YOU tried to steer it that way away from what it is, a pastor having Bible study. Stop your lying, asshole

He does have a very limited vocabulary, I’ve told him that before.
He is also an extremely vulgar potty mouth and loves to brag about having sex with all and sundry. Quite the advocate for children. Not.

ThePeePee, in the outrage that is typical of him, posted this on yet another of his gay threads.
This, if passed, will be good news and maybe it will encourage addressing other issues where thePeePee and the militant alphabet people are attempting - and in some states succeeding -labelling voluntary discussion and bible study as conversion therapy.

Nearly Two Dozen Senators Reintroduce Anti-Gay 'Religious Freedom' Bill Trump Has Said He'll Sign

Protects Those Who Have 'A Sincerely Held Religious Belief or Moral Conviction' on Marriage

22 Republican U.S. Senators are co-sponsoring the reintroduction of a bill they claim is needed to "protect" the religious freedom of those who oppose same-sex marriage and sexual relations outside of one-man, one-woman marriage.

Nearly Two Dozen Senators Reintroduce Anti-Gay 'Religious Freedom' Bill Trump Has Said He'll Sign

Last edited:
#868: Yes, about bible studies, Hillary Clinton is a Methodist mafiosa and her avatar, John Wesley, enjoyed bible studies and prayer in abandoned gun factories. #868's breath wreaks of post-Benghazi gunpowder.

Annnnnnd yet another one.....

fox59-teacher.jpg

LAFAYETTE, Ind. – A teacher at Lafayette’s Amelia Earhart Elementary School was arrested on child exploitation and solicitation charges Friday morning.

Lafayette police say they began investigating on Feb. 27 after receiving reports of suspicious activity involving the teacher, 46-year-old Joseph R. Kimerer Jr.

According to police, the investigation revealed Kimerer victimized multiple boys, ages 12 to 13. Many of the alleged incident occurred inside the elementary school, during school hours, police say.

Lafayette elementary school teacher arrested on child exploitation, solicitation charges

fox59-teacher.jpg

LAFAYETTE, Ind. – A teacher at Lafayette’s Amelia Earhart Elementary School was arrested on child exploitation and solicitation charges Friday morning.

Lafayette police say they began investigating on Feb. 27 after receiving reports of suspicious activity involving the teacher, 46-year-old Joseph R. Kimerer Jr.

According to police, the investigation revealed Kimerer victimized multiple boys, ages 12 to 13. Many of the alleged incident occurred inside the elementary school, during school hours, police say.

Lafayette elementary school teacher arrested on child exploitation, solicitation charges
Look at him - how on earth would anyone give him a job with kids and in a school!

fox59-teacher.jpg

Look at him - how on earth would anyone give him a job with kids and in a school!

Every day there are news reports of this going on...it's out of control and needs to stop

fox59-teacher.jpg

Every day there are news reports of this going on...it's out of control and needs to stop
I dont think it has increased so much as we are much more aware of it and unwilling to tolerate covering it up.

fox59-teacher.jpg

I dont think it has increased so much as we are much more aware of it and unwilling to tolerate covering it up.

Possible but it needs to stop. Start throwing the book at them, they are there to teach not diddle the children

fox59-teacher.jpg

Possible but it needs to stop. Start throwing the book at them, they are there to teach not diddle the children
Wish there better ways of screening out to begin with :(

fox59-teacher.jpg

Get rid of the union, that's the first step.

Get rid of the union, that's the first step.

Tack on a mandatory extra 20 years if it's an educator/staff incident also. No more of this probation or home detention. Send a clear message if you sexually assault a student you are going to do some serious time

He's a fucking teacher. This is who they are and what they do.

They seriously see school kids as their recruits, and they believe they have a mission to *break them in* as young as possible.

WTF.??

This is from 2010. I wonder what has been done about it?

The paedophiles in American schools: Alarming new study shows sex offenders are working with children - and teachers are hushing it up

Convicted paedophiles are finding it easy to get jobs in schools because teachers are failing to stop them and hushing up cases of abuse, an official report has found.

In nearly three-quarters of school abuse cases the offender already had a criminal record for paedophilia but was allowed to work there anyway.

Worryingly, more than half of the offenders went on to use their new positions to claim more victims than they had done before

Read more: Convicted child molesters allowed to work in schools with no background checks study finds | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back