You Just Might Be a Liberal If.....

I'm still waiting for prove that the reason why the media uses the word "teenager" is to get people to think of that person as a child and not because the person happens to be a teenager.

it's a communist plot.

although it's good to see one of the board racists take time away from his busy schedule writing nasty things about black people to do a "you might be a liberal if..." thread.

how does he find the time? :lol:

If you're a modern American "liberal," HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

images

With apologies to Bill Engvall

I'm still waiting for prove that the reason why the media uses the word "teenager" is to get people to think of that person as a child and not because the person happens to be a teenager.

it's a communist plot.

although it's good to see one of the board racists take time away from his busy schedule writing nasty things about black people to do a "you might be a liberal if..." thread.

In what world is racism exclusive to one party or the other?

Last edited:
"After spending 5 years in college, you still don’t know when the Civil War took place and you are absolutely certain it had nothing to do with freeing black slaves."

... Uh that would be conservatives who bang on and on that civil war was really over states rights and not slavery.

Also when we originally started the civil war freeing all the slaves wasn't an official part of the plan.

Yep just a play to get more support for the north in the war.

Also initially the emancipation proclamation only freed slaves in the south, not in the north.

Like 2 or 3 from that entire list were vaguely humorous...the rest were RW versions of Liberal.

Actually, a few on the list seems to ring true.

it's a communist plot.

the same one in which you can read for comprehension, apparently.

it's a communist plot.

Which means what??

Just like a Lib. Using mindless stereotypes to pigeonhole racism and assign it to the opposition.

I can site numerous examples that will show you're full of shit.

No offense....but I'm just saying.

Which means what??

Just like a Lib. Using mindless stereotypes to pigeonhole racism and assign it to the opposition.

I suggest re-reading that post, I don't think you really understood what she was saying. She wasn't calling the opposition racist. She was calling one specific poster racist.

Which means what??

I suggest re-reading that post, I don't think you really understood what she was saying. She wasn't calling the opposition racist. She was calling one specific poster racist.

When you have to explain it, it's just not funny anymore.

Which means what??

When you have to explain it, it's just not funny anymore.

For a joke to be funny it helps if it has an element of truth to it....

Which means what??

I think you need to go back and re-read it as well...because she called more then one person a racist.

Something along the lines of "although it's good to see one of the board racists take time away from his busy schedule writing nasty things about black people...."

'One of the board racists' implies plurality.:doubt:

Forum List

Back