It's a complicated issue?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

On Monday, Fox Business correspondent Hillary Vaughn asked White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre if the Joe Biden administration agreed with Republican presidential contender Nikki Haley when she called transgender women in women’s sports the “women’s issue of our time.”

But the White House didn’t have a clear response, simply calling the the discussion “complicated.”

Complicated? What is complicated about it?

There are other points of view?

Really?

Since when does the Left give a flying fooooosball what other points of view are since their views on everything are always right and to question it means you are a racist, bigoted, homophobic Jew hater, blah, blah, blah, etc.

The moonbats will be out in full force to punish Biden for the non answer as "on the fence".

Somebody impeach this man and put him out of his misery!!

Thank God they did not ask a harder question like, "What is a woman?"

Biden would have buckled at the knees and gone straight to the floor!!

Last edited:

On Monday, Fox Business correspondent Hillary Vaughn asked White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre if the Joe Biden administration agreed with Republican presidential contender Nikki Haley when she called transgender women in women’s sports the “women’s issue of our time.”

But the White House didn’t have a clear response, simply calling the the discussion “complicated.”

Complicated? What is complicated about it?

There are other points of view?

Really?

Since when does the Left give a flying fooooosball what other points of view are since their views on everything are always right and to question it means you are a racist, bigoted, homophobic Jew hater, blah, blah, blah, etc.

The moonbats will be out in full force to punish Biden for the non answer as "on the fence".

Somebody impeach this man and put him out of his misery!!

Thank God they did not ask a harder question like, "What is a woman?"

Biden would have buckled at the knees and gone straight to the floor!!
Karine is queer, so there is that.

Karine is queer, so there is that.
...and she's black and stupid .. not that all blacks are stupid and queer .. (I feel obligated to say that when it should be obvious to all) :popcorn:

<< .. Felix says ... I'm black and white, I'm only offended 1/2 the time..

Last edited:
...and she's black and stupid .. not that all blacks are stupid and queer .. (I feel obligated to say that when it should be obvious to all) :popcorn:

<< .. Felix says ... I'm black and white, I'm only offended 1/2 the time..

Democrats don't like female blacks smarter than them who think for themselves and become successful, patriotic Americans. Therefore, Karine is the perfect spokes-slave for them.

Forum List

Back