Jean-Pierre hangs up

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre hung up on a North Carolina radio host Tuesday, after the host dared to ask whether President Joe Biden had dementia.

Not going to ask about the dementia, most of us know he definitely has symptoms. KJP mentioned grocery prices have gone down. Anyone here experienced significant grocery prices going down, in the last year or so?

MSN

You show more signs of dementia than Joe Biden. And good for her for not taking the bait.

Most of you don't know your asses from holes in the ground. You keep blithering about Joe Biden and ignore Trump's complete insanity.

my father had demetia, and creepy behaves exactly like my father did before he passed.
You are either lying or demented yourself.

I have actually seen it happen to someone. That person passed within a year of the balance issues starting.

tRump will not be with us much longer.

So you think bumbling stumbling Biden is the picture of mental acuity?

Joe has been stumbling and bumbling for 40 years. He's the same as he ever was.

As for Donald Trump, he can't even give and interview or finish a train of thought without blithering, or changing the subject. He keeps saying he's running against Barrack Obama.

Get a brain!

I have actually seen it happen to someone. That person passed within a year of the balance issues starting.

It's the having to use two hands to hold a drink steady that's the give away to me. Watching his shuffling walk when he forget that he's on camera. And reading the transcripts of his speeches and interviews.

Trump always speaks with vigor and authority. Even when he's not saying anything at all, or even finishing a thought.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre hung up on a North Carolina radio host Tuesday, after the host dared to ask whether President Joe Biden had dementia.

Not going to ask about the dementia, most of us know he definitely has symptoms. KJP mentioned grocery prices have gone down. Anyone here experienced significant grocery prices going down, in the last year or so?

MSN

Grocery prices have come down from their peak highs, but some items are still going up, seemingly for no reason?

And just because grocery prices on some things have come down, they are still more expensive than they were before covid.

And beware of Wal-Mart meat prices! I went there after a doctor's appointment that was in town yesterday, looking for an Easter ham...my local Hannaford had Ham Butts for $1.69 a lb near home but we thought we'd check Wal-Mart when in town the next day... Ham Butts at Wal-Mart were $2.59 a pound.....all their meat was really high! So we stopped at the Hannaford near us to pick up the Ham Butt for Easter Sunday at the $1.69 a lb and today it was on sale for 99 cents a lb!!! What a deal, compared to walmart! :)

Last edited:

So me seeing my father isn’t allowed? You seeing someone is allowed?

What does stutter have to do with not being able to figure out how to exit a stage? My mother, in mid-stage dementia, gets confused that way too: demented people get disoriented very easily.

That said, my mom is NOT as bad as Biden.

You’re projecting.

Biden never seems disoriented. I had family members with dementia and NOTHING about Biden is anything like them.

But Trump - angry and lashing out and and saying everybody is out to get him. That was my MIL at the end. We just wanted to get rid of her so we could steal the house out from under them. And other insanity.

Joe has been stumbling and bumbling for 40 years. He's the same as he ever was.

As for Donald Trump, he can't even give and interview or finish a train of thought without blithering, or changing the subject. He keeps saying he's running against Barrack Obama.

Get a brain!
He is running against obammy. He was just in the White House

You’re projecting.

Biden never seems disoriented. I had family members with dementia and NOTHING about Biden is anything like them.

But Trump - angry and lashing out and and saying everybody is out to get him. That was my MIL at the end. We just wanted to get rid of her so we could steal the house out from under them. And other insanity.
1711589976079.png

Forum List

Back