BREAKING NEWS: Biden, 81, did NOT take a cognitive test during physical because he 'doesn't need it,' White House says

In other news Donald Trump hasn’t seen his feet in over a decade.

IMG_0557.png

Biden has been around long enough to know that even if he took the cognitive test, Conservatives would not accept the results

A true 7 year old comment
Did any of your 20 deceased from Covid close friends and relatives make a recovery???
I have no idea what you are talking about. I bet you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I bet you have no idea what you are talking about.
There are two posters with gator in their name. You are one. Maybe the other will come in and declare he is the one. Otherwise it’s 50/50

The glowing physical without a cognitive test is all part of the charade the Democrat Party has been propelling for quite some time.

Go ahead Dems, continue to vote for Biden. See, he's completely fit and will be our nominee. Docs say he is a fit elderly man fully capable of the most demanding job on the planet. Meanwhile, insiders and the DOJ say that his mind is so shot, he can't even stand trial.

The Dems pretend to hold legitimate elections. After the voting is over, Biden is going to be replaced, and the story will be that no one could have possibly seen it coming.

I'd be ticked off if I was a Dem. The party is going to appoint their preferred puppet. It's already planned, and all these Dem primaries are just a vapid facade.

Forum List

Back