Jean-Pierre hangs up

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre hung up on a North Carolina radio host Tuesday, after the host dared to ask whether President Joe Biden had dementia.

Not going to ask about the dementia, most of us know he definitely has symptoms. KJP mentioned grocery prices have gone down. Anyone here experienced significant grocery prices going down, in the last year or so?

MSN

Um no. Eggs were 1.60 under Trump, 3.00 currently under Biden. So that's right about 200% increase.

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre hung up on a North Carolina radio host Tuesday, after the host dared to ask whether President Joe Biden had dementia.

Not going to ask about the dementia, most of us know he definitely has symptoms. KJP mentioned grocery prices have gone down. Anyone here experienced significant grocery prices going down, in the last year or so?

MSN

No, dude. He doesn't. This is just another case of RWNJ projection and the sane people are sick of it.

So you think bumbling stumbling Biden is the picture of mental acuity?
He's old and not quite as graceful as a younger man but the stutter is not dementia and has been with him for his entire career.

you guys are attempting to project tRump's issues onto him and the sane people are sick of it.

He's old and not quite as graceful as a younger man but the stutter is not dementia and has been with him for his entire career.

you guys are attempting to project tRump's issues onto him and the sane people are sick of it.
What does stutter have to do with not being able to figure out how to exit a stage? My mother, in mid-stage dementia, gets confused that way too: demented people get disoriented very easily.

That said, my mom is NOT as bad as Biden.

MSN

she buys no groceries.

my father had demetia, and creepy behaves exactly like my father did before he passed.

No, dude. He doesn't. This is just another case of RWNJ projection and the sane people are sick of it.

These are the "sane" people, everyone:

1711575819315.png

I admire her ability to dissemble, misinterpret, distort, misstate, twist, fabricate, prevaricate... all with a solemn face...
And the knowledge she cannot be prosecuted.

And - if there is ever an award for least credible TV personality, she's a sure winner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back