Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

No, it doesn't mean that she was old enough to know better at the time....she was very young or toddler age.
look at you agreeing creepy took showers with his daughter naked. And you stand behind him!!!!! hahahaahahhahahaahaha demented fks you all are. Pedo joe

LMAO why don't you teach your man Joe to read and speak first then talk smack. :auiqs.jpg:
This is your defense of the MAGA-Putin candidate? Joe has had a lifelong stutter but ridiculing a man is to be expected from someone who voted for a man who mocked a handicapped reporter.

Yeah, you commies love to use per capita stats when it's convenient and cry about it when it's not. The fact is, raw numbers don't tell the full story in a population of almost 350 million.

Hilarious

If domestic born people commit crimes at a 2% per capita rate while illegal immigrants commit crimes at a 0.2% rate...which is lower?

No, it doesn't mean that she was old enough to know better at the time....she was very young or toddler age.

Instead of parroting what you were told it all means by people who politically hate Biden try reading her actual diary.

It's a heartbreaking struggle for her, dealing with her drug addiction....she wants so badly, to be cured...only failing...time and time again.....she uses sex and companionship to try to deal with her addiction...she disappoints herself every time... She admits her lying about her drug use, to her parents and even to herself....

She really loves her mom and dad, and they try to help her get through all of this...

I'm on page 45 out of 120 pages..... I hope and pray she is able to beat her addiction, but where I am at in reading the diary, she's still failing....
Bullshit she was already talking about having sex. Go reread it.

No it doesn't. I read that page and it doesn't say she took showers with her father. It says she is having "inappropriate sexual fantasies" which included "showers with her father". Pre-teen girls often have confusing feelings about their fathers at this age. The whole paragraph is about her inappropriate sexual feelings.
Let's make excuses for the lowest form of pervert. That will teach him!

Bullshit she was already talking about having sex. Go reread it.
I have read it...!!!

AND I've read all the pages before it, and at least 20 or more pages after it....in order to put it in context, and understand it.

She is a struggling drug addict, trying to quit and understand her addictions...She is 37, almost 38 when writing the diary.

Last edited:
I don't have to show you squat. Trump has shown his racism plenty. You know it. And you choose to defend or deny it, because you're the same way.

Yet his policies did a bunch to improve the lives of minorities than any commiecrat in recent memory. GO FIGURE!

I have read it...!!!

AND I've read all the pages before it, and at least 20 or more pages after it....in order to put it in context, and understand it.

She is a struggling drug addict, trying to quit and understand her addictions...She is 47 when writing the diary.
BULLSHIT.

No it can't. Trump has been bragging about all of the bribery and crimes he's committed all of his adult life. He bragged about how much money he made going bankrupt. He brags about sexually assaulting women and "getting away with it".

Trump has defrauded members of his own family, screwing his niece and nephew out of their father's share of Fred's estate. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected, and filed for his 7th bankruptcy while campaigning for President in 2016.

What exact is it about this broken down loser that you just can't quit? Is it the racism? The cruelty? The incompetence? Do you hate the USA so much that you would vote for a man who would bow down to Putin????

Run along bitch, you don't have a dog in the fight. Go suck your wanna be dictators dick or something.

Hilarious

If domestic born people commit crimes at a 2% per capita rate while illegal immigrants commit crimes at a 0.2% rate...which is lower?

Actually illegal aliens commit crimes at a 100% rate. Why the fuck do you think they are called "illegal"??????????

Forum List

Back