Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Why is securing our border racist?
Using the illegal or legal immigrants to demonize is the racist part. Using them while touting a racist and false replacement theory is.

Claiming that crime rates are increasing because of illegal or legal immigrants is.

Using the illegal or legal immigrants to demonize is the racist part. Using them while touting a racist and false replacement theory is.

Claiming that crime rates are increasing because of illegal or legal immigrants is.

Demonizing illegal aliens makes securing the border racist?

Isn't it increasing crime rates?

Demonizing illegal aliens makes securing the border racist?

Isn't it increasing crime rates?
I assume that their all rapists, murders or bad people...

No, since our domestic crime rates are 3X higher.

Poor little commie, there's nothing racist about enforcing the law. Of course you commies have very fluid values, so I doubt you'd understand.

There was something racist about Trumps detention policy at the border. You don't seem to have the same attitude when it comes to enforcing the laws on the insurrectionists or Trump himself.

There was something racist about Trumps detention policy at the border. You don't seem to have the same attitude when it comes to enforcing the laws on the insurrectionists or Trump himself.

Really, what race did he discriminate against? As far as I know he applied the law equally. So come on commie race baiter, give the class the scoop. LMAO

Really, what race did he discriminate against? As far as I know he applied the law equally. So come on commie race baiter, give the class the scoop. LMAO

Hispanics. Now move on fascist white supremacist original race baiter.

They commit fewer total crimes. And now we see another dishonest use of per capita.

Yeah, you commies love to use per capita stats when it's convenient and cry about it when it's not. The fact is, raw numbers don't tell the full story in a population of almost 350 million.

Hispanics. Now move on fascist white supremacist original race baiter.

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. The fact is there are a shitload of people in Mexico and other Latin-American countries with European blood. Just watch a few Hispanic TV shows and you'll see gals with natural blonde hair and blue eyes and they're whiter than I am.

Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. The fact is there are a shitload of people in Mexico and other Latin-American countries with European blood. Just watch a few Hispanic TV shows and you'll see gals with natural blonde hair and blue eyes and they're whiter than I am.

Cutthe bs son. What he did was racist. Period.

Cutthe bs son. What he did was racist. Period.

He said a lot over the last 8+ years, you'll have to be more specific. And a link would help. BTW, detention of aliens crossing the border illegally is part of the law, xiden is just ignoring it. And it cost the US taxpayers almost 151 billion just last year. So in my book, it's the taxpayer in the US that are being discriminated against. Imagine what that kind of money could do for our citizens.

He said a lot over the last 8+ years, you'll have to be more specific. And a link would help. BTW, detention of aliens crossing the border illegally is part of the law, xiden is just ignoring it. And it cost the US taxpayers almost 151 billion just last year. So in my book, it's the taxpayer in the US that are being discriminated against. Imagine what that kind of money could do for our citizens.

I don't have to show you squat. Trump has shown his racism plenty. You know it. And you choose to defend or deny it, because you're the same way.

Forum List

Back