Joe Biden is more responsible for high inflation than for abundant jobs

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
At least that is the way the Economist sees it.

It's amazing how the left keeps touting Biden when it seems like 75% of the country thinks the economy sucks.

Tagline:

The main effect of the president’s economic policies has been to boost prices​

They said it...I'm just showing you that people who seem to know something about economics are calling bull**** on Biden and his Bidenomics program.

I liked this one too. AOC calls inflation....get this.....propaganda......

They've all got their heads stuck in the sand....or worse.

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Can't wait to read.....some horse**** from the banker on how great things are.

Wonder who in that 20% who are stupid enough to think prices haven't risen he hangs out with.

Biden first said that there was nothing that could really be done about inflation because Putin was causing it.

Then Biden said he would pass his inflation bill to fix inflation, even though shortly before he said there was nothing he could do about it.

However, later on Biden apologized for his inflation bill not really addressing inflation. No, it was a green new deal bill to fight fossil fuels instead.

Biden first said that there was nothing that could really be done about inflation because Putin was causing it.

Then Biden said he would pass his inflation bill to fix inflation, even though shortly before he said there was nothing he could do about it.

However, later on Biden apologized for his inflation bill not really addressing inflation. No, it was a green new deal bill to fight fossil fuels instead.

What's funny is that all those who accuse us of following Trump in lockstep have got their heads so far up Biden's backside, they'll need surgery to get them out.

It's amazing how the left keeps touting Biden when it seems like 75% of the country thinks the economy sucks.

Tagline:

They said it...I'm just showing you that people who seem to know something about economics are calling bull**** on Biden and his Bidenomics program.

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Wonder who in that 20% who are stupid enough to think prices haven't risen he hangs out with.
This election will be the acid test for Democrat Psy Ops. They are trying to create the illusion that "Bidenomics" is a good thing for regular people. No really, that is what they are pushing! I can't wait to hear from Democrat voters who CAN'T AFFORD to fill their gas tanks or their prescriptions under "Bidenomics". FFS they can't be serious!

INFLATION RATE YOY4FED FUNDS RATE*5BUSINESS CYCLE (GDP GROWTH)67EVENTS AFFECTING INFLATION8

Inflation % by years
20217.0%0.25%Expansion (5.9%)COVID-19
20226.5%4.25%Contraction (-1.6%)
20232.7% (est.)2.8% (est.)Expansion (2.2%)March 2022 projection
20242.3% (est.)2.8% (est.)Expansion (2.0%)March 2022 projection

Trump years

20172.1%1.50%Expansion (2.3%)
20181.9%2.50%Expansion (3.0%)
20192.3%1.75%Expansion (2.2%)
20201.4%0.25%Contraction (-3.4%)COVID-19

Tagline:

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

There are abundant jobs for immigrants at $15 an hour.

Everyone else, not so much.

There are abundant jobs for immigrants at $15 an hour.

Everyone else, not so much.

I work in a "technical field" and we can't find qualified people.

I also worry about how many doctors we DON'T have.

Inflation is under 3% currently

And the sky is blue.

Does not matter to the argument the Economist is making.

Your comment is a "snapshot" of what they calculate over the short term.

The integrated or total value of the damage is something like groceries being 20% higher now than when Biden took over.

Try eating that.

And the sky is blue.

Does not matter to the argument the Economist is making.

Your comment is a "snapshot" of what they calculate over the short term.

The integrated or total value of the damage is something like groceries being 20% higher now than when Biden took over.

Try eating that.
How do complain about inflation when it is at historical lows?

Yes. COVID kicked it up. That’s in the rear view mirror and the Recessiom you fuckers were so desperately hoping for never materialized

Yes. COVID kicked it up. That’s in the rear view mirror and the Recessiom you fuckers were so desperately hoping for never materialized

Because the damage is already done. Until it goes negative and prices start dropping, people are dealing with a great deal. Does that help ?

As to a recession, I have no clue of what you are talking about.

What's funny is that all those who accuse us of following Trump in lockstep have got their heads so far up Biden's backside, they'll need surgery to get them out.
It’s a sure sign that the demafasict party is a cult….and they don’t care about the country they only care about the cult

Haha inflation is at historic lows? Like historic since xiden took office? Haha

Tagline:

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

Prices and wages were better during Nixon compared to Trump.

Tagline:

Groceries up 20% ???

Yep.

The board apologists here are using the OFFICIAL SANITIZED DATA which totally ignores the full range of cost challenges facing the median income family. So we have two different kinds of inflation....the one the government uses for propaganda purposes as we witness here on a daily basis.

Then we have the REAL INFLATION ... The total average net income coming in versus the total average gross expenditure demanded by current COL demands that include everything from the price of gas to the price of shelter ( not included in the OFFICIAL NUMBERS).
While the OFFICIAL numbers are going down the REAL INFLATION Numbers ( the actual numbers that people must deal with) are soaring.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back