Weird GOP Ad takes some heat

Yes I watched 1/6 on TV. It was disgusting.
if you think that was bad you should have seen what the left did for 3 yrs before that when they went across the country trying to kill cops and government workers that resulted in billions of dollars in damage and cost dozens of lives,, or may 29th where they tried to burn down the whitehouse with POTUS in it yelling burn down the system,,

I love women

I just don’t want them protecting me from Hamas
Hamas would take that woman and make her their sex slave
Had there been more like her in Southern Israel on October 7, 2023, Hamas might not have had an easy time in their genocide.
They might have been too coward to even try.

if you think that was bad you should have seen what the left did for 3 yrs before that when they went across the country trying to kill cops and government workers that resulted in billions of dollars in damage and cost dozens of lives,, or may 29th where they tried to burn down the whitehouse with POTUS in it yelling burn down the system,,
You mean like the Boogaloo Boys that killed that cop?

What you say...

This is what they understand. Primitive aggression.

What I picturing you look like saying it...

Screenshot_20240427-142119-755.png

Of course she is a GOP candidate for the high profile position of Missouri Sec of State being targeted by Hamas because of its international importance.

However, she is taking heat for her campaign slogan looking too much like costcos logo - oh and a bit for this ridiculous gun toting vulgar ad she put out to gain Missourian votes to get elected.

Make America Great Again Val!

She's in line with how we do things out here in the West.

Ladies of Lead — Firearms Training for Women Ages 14 & Up​

1540290_10201292056845665_376130381_o.jpg

That is why Hamas is afraid to go to Missouri

But not afraid to go to New Jersey.

"A New Jersey man motivated by the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel "devoted himself to waging violent jihad against America and its allies" and sought to join a foreign terror group, federal prosecutors in New York said Friday."

But not afraid to go to New Jersey.

"A New Jersey man motivated by the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel "devoted himself to waging violent jihad against America and its allies" and sought to join a foreign terror group, federal prosecutors in New York said Friday."

We didn’t need women to protect us

We didn’t need women to protect us
We need women to be able to protect themselves!

Ladies Of Lead Group Therapy, LLC - Facebook

Ladies Of Lead Firearms Training for Women - YouTube

Conceal Carry Purses - Ladies Of Lead Group Therapy, LLC

Ladies of Lead | The Source Weekly - Bend, Oregon

Preston's company, "Ladies of Lead," has been in operation in Redmond for five years and she sees no decline in interest among women to learn how to shoot and protect themselves. Preston says crime continues to rise in Deschutes County and Central Oregon—particularly the number of rape cases, drug-related crimes and even sex trafficking.

Ladies Of Lead Group Therapy, LLC - Chamber of Commerce

She's in line with how we do things out here in the West.

Ladies of Lead — Firearms Training for Women Ages 14 & Up​

1540290_10201292056845665_376130381_o.jpg
Bend OR is in the middle of nowhere. It's in the part of the state that wants to secede.

Bend OR is in the middle of nowhere. It's in the part of the state that wants to secede.
Guess you haven't been there.
Bend OR is a hot growth area. My wife has one of her sisters and family that live there and like many places real estate costs are skyrocketing.

Point that fails to register is that what "Ladies of Lead" is about is something that needs to be seen across this nation.

Unless you are criminally inclined and want your victims of theft, assault, rape, etc. unable to defend themselves and fend you off.

"I support a woman's right to choose.
Revolver or semi-automatic.
Come train with me."​

Ladies of Lead | The Source Weekly - Bend, Oregon

Last edited:

Forum List

Back