Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Just the fact that this was copied from MSN tells me that 99% of forum readers are gonna completely ignore it.

Ok, so first, I just want to note, these are not your words, but the words of the author of the article. When it said “I may even vote for Haley”, I was like, “hmm? Really?” But then I realized it wasn’t you saying that, it was the writer, which kind of leads to what I was going to say, and that is, some people will vote for trump as a supporter, some people will vote for trump because it’s better than the alternative, and some simply because they just don’t want the left to win.

It’s the exact same reason why people will vote for Biden.

/—-/ Dementia Joe called out an “illegal” who murdered an American. How does that make you feel, Libtard?

In a world with 64 genders anything is possible. Also I guess you missed xiden's lie fest last night.

Yeah. . . I thought he wanted us to take him seriously.

He started with lies in the VERY FIRST FEW MINTUES.

Sixth sentence in he told a HUGE ASS WHOPPER. :rolleyes:

"They are not asking for American soldiers.

In fact, there are no American soldiers at war in Ukraine. And I am determined to keep it that way. "

American and British special forces are inside Ukraine, leaked documents claim: More than 60 elite troops from both countries are operating in warzone against Putin's forces​

14 US special forces on the ground in Ukraine, Pentagon leak shows​

Commando Network Coordinates Flow of Weapons in Ukraine, Officials Say​

A secretive operation involving U.S. Special Operations forces hints at the scale of the effort to assist Ukraine’s still outgunned military.

Just how many US troops and spies do we have in Ukraine?​

In the wake of the leaks and a drip-drip of info over the last year, one lawmaker is demanding clarity from the White House.​

CIA Spills the Beans About Deep Involvement in Ukraine: Part of Ploy to Undercut Republican Congressional Opposition to War​

I mean, basic stuff everyone knows are bald faced lies, right on the surface, and it all just went right on down hill from there.

He is as full of shit as any politician.

To be fair Biden is a compulsive liar who has supported the mass murder of children in Gaza.

Check out the last link and you’ll discover the IDF is uniquely skilled at the mass murder of children.

Are these the values you grew up with? Are you better than this?

Last edited:

Your copy and paste skills are commendable. :fu:

Unfortunately, this disaster and impending Consitutional crisis are about far more than just Trump supporters. Most of them are Americans who love their country and want the best for it, but who have been terribly manipulated over the last few decades by voices they have chosen to trust.

To me, the real villains here are those voices in their insulated media, and (perhaps even worse) the elected representatives who are going along with it to satisfy their own craven ambitions. They sold their professional souls to this thing, and they're probably the worst enablers of it.

There's also a pretty wide swath of the country who simply doesn't give a shit, or who will give in to whatever shiny object grabs their attention at the moment. This country's success and wealth and prosperity has made its populace fat and lazy, both physically and mentally.

Forum List

Back