Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Some things are starting to make sense.
Biden wants to run, but is not making it public yet.
I think he is waiting till Hillary is out of the picture, the cost right now to fight her would be huge.
However, once she heads off to prison, he can move in and get the votes she paid to secure, all 4 of them. And he gets to spend the rest of the money that would have gone to her while still having the money raised for his run.
I think someone at the top knows something that they are not yet sharing with the class.

Prison? :lol:

The absolute worst case scenario would have her pardoned by the President.

You guys are really delusional.

I think he is waiting till Hillary is out of the picture, the cost right now to fight her would be huge.
However, once she heads off to prison, he can move in and get the votes she paid to secure, all 4 of them. And he gets to spend the rest of the money that would have gone to her while still having the money raised for his run.
I think someone at the top knows something that they are not yet sharing with the class.

The obamas hate the clintons, its you who is delusional. Who do you think broke the e-mail scandal? The real president, Valerie Jarret.

Just like they deny ever saying they wanted to impeach Obama, the day will come when the Right will deny they said Hillary was done for, cooked, going to prison, stick a fork in her.

The obamas hate the clintons, its you who is delusional. Who do you think broke the e-mail scandal? The real president, Valerie Jarret.
More conspiracy theories

See? You really do get back in line for a piss cup refill!

This is what will happen should Hillary face any criminal charges. President Obama might not want to do it, but the Clinton's are good for business for the Democratic Party, and no one is bigger than the party when the rubber hits the road.

It is all political as there is no chance the e-mail and server issue result in a trial or any punishment. The Republicans will drag it out as long as possible to try to damage her in the polling. If they charged her today and Obama pardoned her tomorrow, I think she would still easily win the nomination.

In fact, if Biden didn't have any interest in running, Obama would have ended this already. The issue is helping Joe, so letting it drag on a while longer is fine with him. But, Clinton will not face any criminal issues in the end, even if she did violate the law.

This is what will happen should Hillary face any criminal charges. President Obama might not want to do it, but the Clinton's are good for business for the Democratic Party, and no one is bigger than the party when the rubber hits the road.

It is all political as there is no chance the e-mail and server issue result in a trial or any punishment. The Republicans will drag it out as long as possible to try to damage her in the polling. If they charged her today and Obama pardoned her tomorrow, I think she would still easily win the nomination.
If Clinton is charged for anything and Obuma pardons her it would be the biggest stink since Pepe Le Pew. It also would be the end of both their criminal political careers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If Clinton is charged for anything and Obuma pardons her it would be the biggest stink since Pepe Le Pew. It also would be the end of both their criminal political careers. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You need actual evidence of a crime....endless conspiracy theories do not count

But the last thing Republicans want are charges against Hillary. They are too easily dismissed in court.

They would much rather keep up the APPEARANCE of wrong doing as long as they can

In 2016, do you think Obama's gonna worry about his future political career? :rofl:

In 2016, do you think Obama's gonna worry about his future political career? :rofl:
His legacy is the most important thing in his life. That's politics.

His legacy is the most important thing in his life. That's politics.

I hope his legacy includes reducing the frequency of these mass killings....so does Obama

But the last thing Republicans want are charges against Hillary. They are too easily dismissed in court.

They would much rather keep up the APPEARANCE of wrong doing as long as they can

Thanks to McCarthy, that's more than likely come to an end.

It would end Hillary Clinton's presidential ambitions.

It wouldn't do anything to Obama.

Thanks to McCarthy, that's more than likely come to an end.

I don't think Republicans have that in them

Best for Democrats to just walk away and stop playing

Forum List

Back