Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
what's really hard to believe is how the left defends trash when its so obvious its trash.

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

She's being hung out to dry by her own Party.

Doesn't seem that way

The problem for Republucans is you need more than conspiracy theories to make it stick in court......you need actual evidence

In lieu of actual evidence, republicans start new investigations based on the latest rightwing fantasy
Says the dork who actually paid money to post on this FREE site.................. Who is the DORK now?

Obama will step in to save Hillary if it comes down to that, which it probably won't.
Don't be so sure, remember Obama has a legacy to protect too.

I think Obama might want to just take his shitty legacy out behind the White House and shoot it in the head, either that or go back to smoking grass so he can forget what a miserable failure he's been as President. :p

i see Hillary as that beast 3rd in line at the 10 or less Wal-Mart line who gets very mad when the loser checking out has 12 items, and then she loses her temper and bites her left ear off.

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
what's really hard to believe is how the left defends trash when its so obvious its trash.

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

Doesn't seem that way

The problem for Republucans is you need more than conspiracy theories to make it stick in court......you need actual evidence

In lieu of actual evidence, republicans start new investigations based on the latest rightwing fantasy
Says the dork who actually paid money to post on this FREE site.................. Who is the DORK now?
What are you babbling about?

Hillary is always Mad! I wouldnt wanna be the lady in her any of her favorite public restroom stalls, knowing Hillary,,she will burst in and pull me off the seat!!!

you know, i think its time some major "Monster Movie" producer work on that film we all wanna see!!! Godzilla VS The Hildabeast !!!! the two "Three Hundred Foot Tall Monsters in the final epic battle for the white house!!!

Doesn't seem that way

I am babbling at the fool who got suckered into paying for a yellow ribbon..................That does nothing

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Was under the impression after the GOP revelation Bengazzi investigations was purely political the rope had snapped altogether. :)
This is the Benghazi revelation, as she was too dumb to know how to wipe her computer......... I wonder if she wipes her ass?
Far better than you apparently.

Doesn't seem that way

I am babbling at the fool who got suckered into paying for a yellow ribbon..................That does nothing
So you are a freeloader

Must be libertarian

Was under the impression after the GOP revelation Bengazzi investigations was purely political the rope had snapped altogether. :)
This is the Benghazi revelation, as she was too dumb to know how to wipe her computer......... I wonder if she wipes her ass?
Far better than you apparently.
Were you sniffing me again? LOL

well when Hillary hits the 20% approval mark,,she can always get Richard Simmons and Big Bird to do a 30 minute gay dancing commercial for her.

in the end, it will be obamacare that was her ultimate demise.

Huh?
lets see.
obama cant stop the investigation because a president cant stop an investigation by congress when congress is controlled by the opposing party.
Congress is currently controlled by republicans due to a direct response at the polls brought on by the passing of obamacare.
if not for obamacare, the democrats would most likely still have control and if ( I doubt it would) the investigation were going on and led by the democrats, obama would be able to shut the investigation down.
thus
obamacare is going to be the cause of her demise.

Fitting I would say, and funny.

Um..the 2010 election saw a Republican wave due to Obamacare. That's probably true. The 2014 election saw a Republican wave due to several factors. One is that Americans typically vote for the party opposing the White House in midterms. Secondly, there was Hispanic anger at all the deportations done by the Obama administration, so they sent a "message" by staying home. Only about 30% of the people that could vote, actually did.

Clinton got handed a huge gift by McCarthy. It confirmed what Democrats have been saying and what everybody knew already.

This isn't her "demise". Quite the contrary. It probably secures the nomination for her.

Forum List

Back