Where does your candidate stand on torturing children?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
brainstorm10.JPG

Gay conversion therapy uses methods many consider torture. Even on children.

'Tiny needles were stuck into my fingers and I was electrocuted': Victim of Baptist gay conversion therapy describes how he was tortured at 12

"'Tiny needles were stuck into my fingers and I was electrocuted': Victim of Baptist gay conversion therapy describes how he was tortured at 12

* Beaten repeatedly by his father after innocently telling him, aged 12, that he was attracted to his friend
* Told he had AIDS, that he was the only gay person in the country and the government would kill him if they found out
* Hands burned and frozen with ice while he was shown images of men hugging
* Electrocuted for a month while shown explicit pictures of men
* Has since been excommunicated by his family and warned by his father that he will shoot him if he ever comes home"

Sounds like a whack job family... I'm not really sure what your point is though.

Sounds like a whack job family... I'm not really sure what your point is though.

Many candidates have refused to clarify their positions on this particular issue. Fiorina, according to Human Right Campaign is 'unclear,' Dr. Ben Carson 'should be kept private matter between patients and their doctors.' Think torturing little gay kids is something worth offering a clear position on one way or the other.

I don't agree with torturing gay kids.

Can this story be verified? that's the word of the day.

Aversion therapy to treat homosexuality has been a violation of the codes of conduct and professional guidelines of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Psychological Association since 2006. Seems to me this is a tempest in a teapot in the US.

brainstorm10.JPG

'Tiny needles were stuck into my fingers and I was electrocuted': Victim of Baptist gay conversion therapy describes how he was tortured at 12

"'Tiny needles were stuck into my fingers and I was electrocuted': Victim of Baptist gay conversion therapy describes how he was tortured at 12

* Beaten repeatedly by his father after innocently telling him, aged 12, that he was attracted to his friend
* Told he had AIDS, that he was the only gay person in the country and the government would kill him if they found out
* Has since been excommunicated by his family and warned by his father that he will shoot him if he ever comes home"
I know which party supports carving an infant out of his mother's womb because he/she's inconvenient.

brainstorm10.JPG

I know which party supports carving an infant out of his mother's womb because he/she's inconvenient.
<sob>. But....but.....What about ABORTION? <sob>

I'm sure unborn babies feel pain as their arms and legs are cut off. Why don't liberals care about that?

Forum List

Back