Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Hard to believe that after ten investigations over three years and no finding of fault......

That Republicans are still delusional enough to believe there can still be criminal charges against Hillary
hard to believe you libturds haven't dumped this toxic bitch yet.

Why would we dump the person who is going to win the presidency in 2016?
Says the nerd who paid to post on a free website.........................Doofus

I have no reservation paying to support a site that I use
you should pay mine too so I can have the yellow banner.
its not fair for you to have one when the rest of us dont.

Why?

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

Yeah, Jeb is the GOP nominee and Hilliary is walking away with it, just like you predicted.. :thup:

Jeb will still be the nominee. I have seen this from Republicans before Wait till the actual primaries start and people will vote seriously

And it won't be for Trump

because we all want to use the site but in my case, I cant afford it now so you should cover my expense and get me the yellow banner so Im not the subject of ridicule over not having it.

hard to believe you libturds haven't dumped this toxic bitch yet.

Why would we dump the person who is going to win the presidency in 2016?
Says the nerd who paid to post on a free website.........................Doofus

I have no reservation paying to support a site that I use
you should pay mine too so I can have the yellow banner.
its not fair for you to have one when the rest of us dont.

Why?
Free shit...

We want to act like Libs for a while!!!
MockIt_19082015100430.jpg

Jeb will still be the nominee.

:lmao::lol::rofl:

Delusion springs eternal with you.

I have seen this from Republicans before Wait till the actual primaries start and people will vote seriously

{
But Bush continues to battle against a steady decline in the polls, sinking to fifth place at just 7 percent in a national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday and similarly languishing in the early-voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

The warnings from top donors come as Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s exit from the race refocused the battle within the GOP’s establishment wing as one between Bush and his former protege, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). Right now, the momentum appears to be behind Rubio, who has jumped ahead of Bush in most polls. At least a third of the bundlers who signed up to raise money for Walker have switched their allegiance to Rubio, while a smaller number have gone with Bush, according to people familiar with the discussions.}

It’s make or break time for Jeb Bush

Bush is done; which means so is Hillary, since a "HATE BOOOSSSSHHH" campaign was the only thing you leftists had.

because we all want to use the site but in my case, I cant afford it now so you should cover my expense and get me the yellow banner so Im not the subject of ridicule over not having it.

I don't even know how much it is to "upgrade" to gold. I believe in paying my way, but I'm happy with the silver.
well you dont want people not posting in the streets do you?

Stop being silly, you know as well as I do he stuck the tax payers with the bill for his "yellow banner", left wingers don't pay their own way...... :D

Stop being silly, you know as well as I do he stuck the tax payers with the bill for his "yellow banner", left wingers don't pay their own way...... :D

Actually, we get free stuff

All I have to do is show my liberal card and I get free drinks, free movies and free lap dances in titty bars

All I have to do is show my liberal card and I get free drinks, free movies and free lap dances in titty bars
GO HILLARY!!!!!!!!

Jeb will still be the nominee.

:lmao::lol::rofl:

Delusion springs eternal with you.

I have seen this from Republicans before Wait till the actual primaries start and people will vote seriously

{
But Bush continues to battle against a steady decline in the polls, sinking to fifth place at just 7 percent in a national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released Sunday and similarly languishing in the early-voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

The warnings from top donors come as Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s exit from the race refocused the battle within the GOP’s establishment wing as one between Bush and his former protege, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). Right now, the momentum appears to be behind Rubio, who has jumped ahead of Bush in most polls. At least a third of the bundlers who signed up to raise money for Walker have switched their allegiance to Rubio, while a smaller number have gone with Bush, according to people familiar with the discussions.}

It’s make or break time for Jeb Bush

Bush is done; which means so is Hillary, since a "HATE BOOOSSSSHHH" campaign was the only thing you leftists had.
You don't understand Republicans do you?

They always play their "I'm mad as hell" game before the primaries. Once it comes time to actually vote....they move to center

Ask McCain and Romney

Do you get to give Bill free blow jobs???

Do you get to give Bill free blow jobs???
NO HILLARY!!!!!!
Go DONALD!!!!!!

LOL, you left wingers get to have all the fun... I'm claiming all you bastages as dependents on my tax return next year. :D

The ability of Republicans to keep playing the same losing hand and expecting to someday win with it never ceases to amaze me

Yeah, Jeb is the GOP nominee and Hilliary is walking away with it, just like you predicted.. :thup:

Jeb will still be the nominee. I have seen this from Republicans before Wait till the actual primaries start and people will vote seriously

I don't know any Republicans who like Jeb. He doesn't have a chance. He's the Democrat's choice for the Republican nomination.

Forum List

Back