Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

• Banned
awww... another winger troll thread.

how many a day is that now?
So you are calling the 200 FBI team members that are investigating the MORON called Hillary trolls.

Very interesting, wood u like to liez down on mi couch and tellz me about your Mudder?

Hillary is going to be convicted, no bout of doubt it

awww... another winger troll thread.

how many a day is that now?
So you are calling the 200 FBI team members that are investigating the MORON called Hillary trolls.

Very interesting, wood u like to liez down on mi couch and tellz me about your Mudder?

Hillary is going to be convicted, no bout of doubt it

poor little hack.

I've been hearing about this Clinton noose tightening business since 1992.

Sorry libs, HRC will be indicted. Patreaus went to jail for similar crimes of much lesser magnitude.

You dems need to get behind one of your other idiots, HRC will never be president.

:lol:

McCarthy just handed her a huge gift.

As if 8 investigations weren't enough.
His comment will have no effect on the FBI. Because ANY charge that comes from the FBI is a CRIMINAL only charge. They DON'T do politics Doggy.

Swallow and the other rabid dems are scared shitless about this. They know their ship is sinking and they have no one to save them. I find it very funny.

Both issues have been exposed as partisan prosecution of her so a repuke could have a chance at president.

Are you accusing the FBI of being partisan?[/QUOTE]
They were set in motion on false information kinda like the congress was for the war vote for Bushy.

Forum List

Back