Hillary is mad because the noose is getting tighter..............poo poo too bad

Oh yes...I remember Republican flunky Susan Harris using everything in her powers to block recounts and Republicans discarding thousands of ballots

THAT is the way you fix an election. Not by getting illegal Mexicans to vote

Agreed, but her name was Katherine, remember?

I fail to see a trend from one murder in condemning 11 million people

No one is "condemning" 11 million people. They are in our country illegally, they broke our laws. If someone was in your home illegally, what would you do? would you clothe and feed him and let him sleep in your bed? WTF is wrong with you libs?

It constitutes Conservative fear mongering led by Donald Trump that the 11 million aliens are a bunch of murderers and rapists

Thats not what he said and its not what conservatives believe. Trump said that SOME of them are murderers and rapists----and that is true. He also said that many of them are good people----and that is true. But, the fact remains that they are in this country illegally and must be held responsible for their illegal acts just as you or I would be held responsible if we broke the law.

I noticed that you left the word "illegal" out of your reply, intentional or freudian slip?

Call up his quote..

What Trump said is that SOME are not murderers and rapists

Agreed, but her name was Katherine, remember?

No one is "condemning" 11 million people. They are in our country illegally, they broke our laws. If someone was in your home illegally, what would you do? would you clothe and feed him and let him sleep in your bed? WTF is wrong with you libs?

It constitutes Conservative fear mongering led by Donald Trump that the 11 million aliens are a bunch of murderers and rapists

Thats not what he said and its not what conservatives believe. Trump said that SOME of them are murderers and rapists----and that is true. He also said that many of them are good people----and that is true. But, the fact remains that they are in this country illegally and must be held responsible for their illegal acts just as you or I would be held responsible if we broke the law.

I noticed that you left the word "illegal" out of your reply, intentional or freudian slip?

Call up his quote..

I think you need to call up the entire quote and stop taking one phrase out of context.

But if we are going to quote people, who said these?

"I will put the healthcare debate on c-span"
"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"my administration will be the most transparent in history"
"I want to redistribute the wealth"
"I never sent classified data on my private server"
"wiped, like with a cloth?"
"I have drawn a red line in Syria"
"I will reduce the national debt"
"Ah aint no ways tarred"
"Putin is acting out of weakness"

Face it, winger. your dem/lib leaders are frauds, liars, and incompetents.

Call up his quote..

I think you need to call up the entire quote and stop taking one phrase out of context.

"Ah aint no ways tarred"

Start putting those quotes in context and we can talk....don't know what they have to do with Tump though

Call up his quote..

"Ah aint no ways tarred"

Start putting those quotes in context and we can talk....don't know what they have to do with Tump though

I posted those quotes and lies to make a point, sorry if it was over your head.

Call up his quote..

"Ah aint no ways tarred"

What do you want from leave it to beaver, this clown is probably 95 or better years old.

Call up his quote..

"Ah aint no ways tarred"

What do you want from leave it to beaver, this clown is probably 95 or better years old.

Right wingers start to get nasty when they run out of posting material.

Call up his quote..

"Ah aint no ways tarred"

Right wingers start to get nasty when they run out of posting material.

What is nasty, 9 out of 10 people today have no idea what leave it to beaver is, and certainly would not use it as an avatar, the fact is that the person might be pushing 100 at this point. Again the truth is never nasty, but left wing baby killers seldom like it..................

Forum List

Back